• Rocket

• suburbannature

• Saddy

• killer_rose

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, noonbob said:

:rip:

Can't tell if they're being shady.

She'd crush them like an elephant, I mean ha face/neck is as thick as one's foot.

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

Serving Godzilla

I can’t :bibliahh:

FVeQ3wvUUAEHaQp?format=jpg&name=smallFVejryWUUAQx5Ck?format=jpg&name=small

Even Bryan looks like he's been enjoying late night snacks with ha.

FVeCVJHaMAARKOI?format=jpg&name=small

Poor thing has the shakes.

As alcohol leaves the body of a heavy drinker, the brain is flooded with more activity, the nervous system becomes hyperactive, and you may experience alcohol tremors or shakes.

gWvazjr.png

40 minutes ago, Rocket said:

FVeQ3wvUUAEHaQp?format=jpg&name=smallFVejryWUUAQx5Ck?format=jpg&name=small

Even Bryan looks like he's been enjoying late night snacks with ha.

FVeCVJHaMAARKOI?format=jpg&name=small

That leopard print, although a mess, looks wayyyyyy better on ha/slimming than that Oscar Del La dress.

Queen looking 70.

RqfrEi1.jpg?1

wtf is she doing to herself, Truly Madeading her face.

31 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Poor thing has the shakes.

As alcohol leaves the body of a heavy drinker, the brain is flooded with more activity, the nervous system becomes hyperactive, and you may experience alcohol tremors or shakes.

gWvazjr.png

:deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

RqfrEi1.jpg?1

5 hours ago, noonbob said:

Can't tell if they're being shady.

She'd crush them like an elephant, I mean ha face/neck is as thick as one's foot.

:dies:

y'all really so disgusting and vile with all the body-shaming. you all dont deserve mariah. mariah doesn't need a piece of crap like you all that have the audacity to call themselves fans

41 minutes ago, skinnylegendBR said:

y'all really so disgusting and vile with all the body-shaming. you all dont deserve mariah. mariah doesn't need a piece of crap like you all that have the audacity to call themselves fans

Drag us, skinnylegend

skinnylegendBR

1 hour ago, skinnylegendBR said:

Drag 'em

drag them they're disgusting and vile

Shut up.

Change your username to fatlegend to show your support of the body positivity moment of whatever *****.

98789-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitd

Just now, noonbob said:

Shut up.

Change your username to fatlegend to show your support of the body positivity moment of whatever *****.

98789-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitd

2 hours ago, noonbob said:

...also @skinnylegendBR we are not fans we are LAMBS, but you should already know this.

lambs? poor mariah she doesn't even need haters when she got the worst "lambs" putting her down like she's a piece of crap just because of her weight

The dress just does her absolutely no favor, she refuses to dress in a way that flatters her figure.

Her face is probably swollen from her meds and steroids (like in 2017), or the gastric sleeve truly failed.

288898260_834931784146196_2305316965694183040_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_e35&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr8-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=108&_nc_ohc=wFXwHc89UioAX8rHZTu&edm=ABJHkxYAAAAA&ccb=7-5&ig_cache_key=Mjg2MzUwNzU2NDQwODA3MzIxNw%3D%3D.2-ccb7-5&oh=00_AT_QwJAYmgvQlyof6SxQ6Eyef7c6Hwcq-nshDX_XvlVD4A&oe=62B4FE97&_nc_sid=fa978c

Finally bought the paperback book it will look stunning on my highest shelve

288898260_834931784146196_23053169656941

Edited by Totami Legend

7 hours ago, skinnylegendBR said:

She needs fans like us to tell her to get her **** together.

It's yes fans like you that are the worst.

zd2EY1i.jpg

The way SHOF Moo is serving VH1 Hip Hop Honors Moo

jeSdDS5.gif

81ROIqWbD3L._SS500_.jpg

I still haven't listened to this album. :deadbanana4: I've been meaning to get around to it for 2 years.

Is it any good or just the usual old tripe?

9 minutes ago, Daydream said:

81ROIqWbD3L._SS500_.jpg

I still haven't listened to this album. :deadbanana4: I've been meaning to get around to it for 2 years.

Is it any good or just the usual old tripe?

If you have to ask, then you already know the answer.

z5FNvNT.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.