Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Notorious Floppage/Abracabombdra are like the typical Gar track that will get less than 10k streams a month after the release. Some of you are really wishing for a 143-esque bombage commercially 

 

:clack:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, FailSafe said:

Notorious Floppage/Abracabombdra are like the typical Gar track that will get less than 10k streams a month after the release. Some of you are really wishing for a 143-esque bombage commercially 

 

:clack:

Run

 

:khalyan2:

15 minutes ago, PMM said:

but you also need to add first letter of the human body that you like the most

abree?

 

shade.thumb.gif.c3a9e6028084c13891acfc00

2 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Notorious Floppage/Abracabombdra are like the typical Gar track that will get less than 10k streams a month after the release. Some of you are really wishing for a 143-esque bombage commercially 

 

:clack:

 

16 hours ago, PMM said:

what about masterchef / top chef?

(insert here her old photo where she cooks/boil eggs with her mouth open wide and tongue out)

16 hours ago, Florence Belch said:

Excuse me? Is this a cut scene from Machete Kills or something?

 

new-File-9-1.thumb.jpg.e8cc1e56bec61aa7e

16 hours ago, Infernal Paradise said:

What

 

new-File-9-1.thumb.jpg.e8cc1e56bec61aa7e

I have it!!!

 

Spoiler

462055174_3439271476376070_5417881851050

thanks to godnhat from gagadaily

This pic is iconic :gaygacat5:

4 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Notorious Floppage/Abracabombdra are like the typical Gar track that will get less than 10k streams a month after the release. Some of you are really wishing for a 143-esque bombage commercially 

 

:clack:

but we want quality. we don't care about the charts since 2013. we celebrate when she's in the top but we ain't swifties  psychos

3 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Notorious Floppage/Abracabombdra are like the typical Gar track that will get less than 10k streams a month after the release. Some of you are really wishing for a 143-esque bombage commercially 

 

:clack:

I'll be streaming the bombage, just like I'm giving Harlequin 2 international streams/day.

 

:khalyan2:

not the revisionist Venice lip reading :rip: 

 

I guess the truth really is in her lipstick…

Edited by TaylorNation

18 minutes ago, PMM said:

yes. we love when gaga adds catchy hooks

muh muh muh muh, ra  ra ra ra, eh eh eh eh eh eh
ah ah ah ah will be in the books :bird:

ma ma pa pa pa :gaycat1:

1 minute ago, RandomHooker said:

I'll be streaming the bombage, just like I'm giving Harlequin 2 international streams/day.

 

:khalyan2:

2? kim-kardashian.gif

I play it when i'm asleep at night and when I'm at work. At least 50 plays each day. 5 for each track + close to you on rotation 
lets-go-to-work-people-jubal-valentine.g

But I genuinely love harlequin 🥹

the movie suqs azz 

7 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Notorious Floppage/Abracabombdra are like the typical Gar track that will get less than 10k streams a month after the release. Some of you are really wishing for a 143-esque bombage commercially 

 

:clack:

and will have a random tiktok moment ala GODly Mary making them a hit. I will take it.

4 minutes ago, RandomHooker said:

I'll be streaming the bombage, just like I'm giving Harlequin 2 international streams/day.

 

:khalyan2:

I hope those two streams are for Smile

 

:khalyan2:

27 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

Am I the only one hating the "Ah ah ah" part in Notorious Being?

Yes :jonny6: it's classic Gaga 

7 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

That Sickness snippet has potential

 

Well Yes GIFs | Tenor 

That one is fake I fear :clack:
 

 

2 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

and will have a random tiktok moment ala GODly Mary making them a hit. I will take it.

G̶o̶d̶l̶y̶ ̶M̶a̶r̶y̶ ̶s̶w̶e̶e̶t̶i̶e̶ I can settle for this. But we need a strong hit for the lead single. We must secure that life jacket and not sink alongside her boatmate

 

:khalyan:

 

And also because Gaga deserves another huge era b̶e̶f̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶g̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶i̶n̶d̶e̶f̶i̶n̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶h̶i̶a̶t̶u̶s̶ ̶

3 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Just waiting for Mr S :WAP:

Another single artwork tease please. I need the first official LG7 visual:WAP:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.