Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Christina Aguilera

Featured Replies

Keep on Singin' My Song is a perfect closer, Christina Aguilera did that :coffee:

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Views 78.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

23 hours ago, descg said:

What you guys think of this snippets from this Outtakes from Aguilera?

 

 

Also there is another song called "La loca".

dolores sounds promising 

 

I'll say this every time aguilera era is brought up but she should've performed and toured the new material in Latin America

 

christina aguilera television GIF by The Voice

9 minutes ago, attention said:

dolores sounds promising 

 

I'll say this every time aguilera era is brought up but she should've performed and toured the new material in Latin America

 

christina aguilera television GIF by The Voice

I prefer the Segura snippet, is more uptempo regeton like Santo, Segura is a Lloras por na' 2.0.

Why does it feel like she's not releasing this year? 6 years since liberation. Wow 

411e2ccdbcc51d5f31e551084773f3a1.jpg

 

https://fb.watch/rwDJo4ZzAZ/

 

Underrated perfomance, she should have released this song as single (this performance is from February) and the Stripped album sooner in the spring. She always taken a long time to put out albums, Back To Basics could have put it out earlier in 2005 and Bionic in 2009. She is very perfectionist and/or insecure with albums. 

Edited by descg

Ahh, my fresh looking fave!! Not everyone can look this good nowadays :heart2:

 

 

so she is skinny and won't release new music... she always does this

  • 2 weeks later...

Seems like it's official!

Xtina is a Sony Artist now (well, she already was, since RCA is part of Sony Music)

On 5/9/2024 at 10:37 AM, starsailor said:

Seems like it's official!

Xtina is a Sony Artist now (well, she already was, since RCA is part of Sony Music)

I have a strong feeling this means nothing as it still is going on 6 years since her last English album. It's getting ridiculous at this point. 
 

I have never seen someone so talented just consistently waste time & talent.

Those songs are awful. No wonder they did not make the final cut for Aguilera. 

What You Can Win

2 VIP tickets to see Christina Aguilera at Voltaire Belle de Nuit in Las Vegas on August 31, 2024

Special meet-and-greet with Christina

Private backstage tour

Roundtrip airfare for 2 to Las Vegas, NV

Hotel accommodations for 2 nights

 

Enter to win! 

 

 

Edited by XDNA

4 hours ago, rihannasbe$tfrnd said:

I want a sultry sexy rnb album :thing:

She better

omg i love the remix intro of Genie In A Bottle...feeling very Arabic right now

 

 

 

0OaGuGS.gif

She's got the body and vocals for the return of Baby Jane

 

4691435268_bb6ccc3635_b.jpg

Please give us more timeless R&B songs like "On Our Way" and "Without You" :wanda:

  • 2 weeks later...

I believe there were rumors of this a couple months back via twitter but this sounds like more credible? Interesting choice if it's for the next studio album

 

 

Apparently Barbra also liked a tweet referencing Christina before. Is this true? I never expected them to collab but I'm here for it.

 

Still wish that collab with Aretha actually happened during the Back to Basics era.

I have recently seen Nelly Furtado's concert at Tiny Desk.
 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-PLr-BPxKU

The last time Christina did something like this was with "Your Body". And remember the "Come on Over" acapella version during the Stripped era?

Which songs could work in an acoustic kind of environment for Xtina?

Some of my suggestions:
- Monday Morning
- Come on Over
- Best of Me
- Save me From Myself
- Cruz
 

6 minutes ago, X-Dre said:

I have recently seen Nelly Furtado's concert at Tiny Desk.
 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-PLr-BPxKU

The last time Christina did something like this was with "Your Body". And remember the "Come on Over" acapella version during the Stripped era?

Which songs could work in an acoustic kind of environment for Xtina?

Some of my suggestions:
- Monday Morning
- Come on Over
- Best of Me
- Save me From Myself
- Cruz
 

Birds of Prey

Pipe

Mercy On Me

Infatuation 

La Reina

Is there an album coming any time soon? Can't believe it's been 6 years since Libration. That album defined the final years of my teenhood:'(

I feel like I remember her saying after the release of Liberation that she wouldn't take another 6 years to release a new album. I know we got AGUILERA but I need another English album now.

4 minutes ago, My Tears Ricochet said:

Is there an album coming any time soon? Can't believe it's been 6 years since Libration. That album defined the final years of my teenhood:'(

No

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.