• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• Stepfon

• Raver

• HandsomeGumDrop

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's the say it's about the single? She might announce she's pulling out of that festival?

13 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Who's the say it's about the single? She might announce she's pulling out of that festival?

why else would she unpin her single announcement-

Her tweets about the single are still up, the save link from her website is still up and working. Single is fine y’all

4 minutes ago, InventedGays said:

Its still pinned on her insta, and clear as day still listed on her website with functioning presave links.  Why are you running through these cardi threads trying to push a narrative this is a mess and being delayed? 

because its low key a mess? she has talked about this song being delayed by technical difficulties for a good few months now. her saying she has bad news could mean anything, her delaying the song again is very possible. 

8 minutes ago, InventedGays said:

Its still pinned on her insta, and clear as day still listed on her website with functioning presave links.  Why are you running through these cardi threads trying to push a narrative this is a mess and being delayed? 

That's what the poster does...I remember them doing that with some other stuff earlier this year.

So why is Cardi taking so long to announce the updated news???

4 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

kanye is so... cardi wyd like seriously. i hope she announces the album and not kanye west featuring dear lordtt

4 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

1 hour ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

why else would she unpin her single announcement-

14 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

because its low key a mess? she has talked about this song being delayed by technical difficulties for a good few months now. her saying she has bad news could mean anything, her delaying the song again is very possible. 

The way you ALWAYS reveal yourself as a troll and a Bel hater Every. Damn. Time. Zhshhs. :skull:

:rip: The way I’m gonna wake up to bad news ewwwwww there is nothing worse than this lnfjsiaifje

gn. Let’s pray it’s just her trolling 

She’s probably mad that the features don’t wanna do a YT live like she usually does each release 

Imagine if the feature pulled out and that’s the reason we’re not getting the video :coffee2:

I didn't even have the time to be happy just to have my expectations lowered by herself damn at least I know this is going to be a huge bop. is this toot that ass (renamed hot ****) or is it another song?

8 minutes ago, theweekend said:

I didn't even have the time to be happy just to have my expectations lowered by herself damn at least I know this is going to be a huge bop. is this toot that ass (renamed hot ****) or is it another song?

another song, Toot is a Pardison's song that is most likely to drop with his album and Cardi is featured on it

1 minute ago, Badboidami said:

another song, Toot is a Pardison's song that is most likely to drop with his album and Cardi is featured on it

relistened the snippet and it does not sound like toot at all. sadly it's not toot it's the song I'm most hyped for. I just can say pardi is holding another hit for him.

I'm happier it's a edit issue after all, so that means the video will come. I really don't want another bartier cardi situation. that was painful to witness.

She just said Hot **** is like 3 years old and it's everyone's favourite. WTF :ahh:

She's already working on next single and it's gonna be out very soon, not like MONTHS later.

1 minute ago, Badboidami said:

She just said Hot **** is like 3 years old and it's everyone's favourite. WTF :ahh:

lmaooo she can't be real seriously

Technical issues are no excuse for me...you didn't need to announce something until everything was locked. It's not as though we couldn't wait longer as we've been

waiting years to see how she'd follow things up.

If you let your team screw you over as many times as she's had this delayed video stuff go on then they are not the issue...you allowed it.

I guess Cardi likes to learn the hard way. 

Especially finding out it's the Kanye feature because that stuff was in the works for awhile. I could see if it was a brand new feature.

I don't get how you can have all this time to line things up and still blame everyone else but yourself.  

I hope it's a summer bop and have some good verses, though.

6 minutes ago, Badboidami said:

She's already working on next single and it's gonna be out very soon, not like MONTHS later.

working on? who cares about a next single when the current single isn't out and the rollout is already a mess:lmao: oh but the next time:zzz:

Well, i'm glad this album won't be released this summer. Hopefully it will get released in 4Q.

There's never a reason to trust her when she says very soon it's literally like months later.

CB2 is proving a point that artists might need to have less control over their projects and have people to reel them in because too much freedom leads to time  spent...

But those whipshots are organized and ready to go.

If CB2 ever comes out and it's a smooth regular degular 13 track album...no ma'am. 18 tracks at this point.

You know what ima just be happy we’re getting new music just really hope the video comes out at some point 

Edited by El Chico

I am just happy we getting BardYe and Lil Durk :jonny5:

1 hour ago, El Chico said:

You know what ima just be happy we’re getting new music just really hope the video comes out at some point 

I still don't understand how the video cannot get finished by Friday, lemme go and watch this live, I was at work.

She really blamed Russia?

Biden tease :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, Raver said:

She really blamed Russia?

Biden tease :bibliahh:

maxresdefault.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.