Cardi B

URBAN

Why did Cardi use the R-word? Didn't a single person around her tell her that it might not be a good idea?:biblio:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• Stepfon

• Raver

• HandsomeGumDrop

Top Posters In This Topic

Her full verse was floating around on twitter and it took everything in me to not listen but im waiting for the video to drop at midnight :jonny6:

Also that account got suspended for copyright :oh: Atlantic said no no :tsk:

That Shake It song is only 1:58 long.. :dies: Her verse is :flame: though. 

20 minutes ago, favorite crime said:

LOCK HER UP

WHAT THE BLEEP IS WRONG WITH TASHA L.

It's giving Narcissism and other disorders in the DSM-5

giphy.gif

Shake It has been #1 in my house all week from the 6 second snippet alone can’t wait for the verse & video:jonny5:

Edited by Pink Whitney

She has really been working. Whenever Hennesey comes over to babysit long term Belcalis is WORKING.

Love that for us

tumblr_o36jrg7rFz1uf87hco1_400.gif

Cardi had over 700 or 800 pages what happened? I know atrl was shut down but they couldn't restore her pages now we gotta start over ugh.

55 minutes ago, HandsomeGumDrop said:

Cardi had over 700 or 800 pages what happened? I know atrl was shut down but they couldn't restore her pages now we gotta start over ugh.

Did you not get the memo?

The RESET (WAP)  and PURGE was like Cardi's 2019 features. The reset cleared those btches out the game in order for Cardi to have an extended career.

2019 was serving backlash/overexposure. So 2019 are the 700 pages that exist but are removed and still a part of history.

tumblr_inline_oljw9iImtJ1synt1f_500.gif

The song is really short but I like cardi’s verse. 

Baby Wave is so cute & looks just like Kulture:heart:

He looks a lot like Kulture ?
+ great Essence cover! 

awwwwwwwwwwww

I like the name. Nickname around the house is probably Wavy

:heart2:

Kulture Wave sounds like a dope baby/children's line tbh.

:hippo:

I thought we were getting some pictures of Kulture as a baby shocked as hell when I figured it was the boy :jonnycat:

The photoshoot was cute 

It's interesting that they chose Essence magazine.

While CB2 likely has Up and WAP on it I think they are pushing this image out as part of the rollout to show the growth and evolution.

Usually that can be risky since 5 years ago she was a wildchild party with Cardi chick but with the right content she can have the fun stuff but also cover  her expanding her empire and her role as a matriarch.

Cardi has so many different topics she can cover and unlike many who change significantly between projects she hasn't lost her dynamic personality and charm.

Also, I'm not forgetting about that clothing line reference vogue had in her interview. I hope that wasn't shelved. Kulture Wave and add on the other kids acronyms or something would be a cute idea for a baby clothing line for the summer/fall (kids go back to school).

tumblr_inline_oljw9iImtJ1synt1f_500.gif

Wave is a Kulture copy. I cannot believe how alike they look :deadbanana4:

beautiful

:deadbanana4: did Set convince her to add him and the other kids? That’s prolly why it couldn’t be Vogue cause they don’t need all the extras ns.

Wave is so adorbs. Not her second fan base already shading her baby and reveal talking about Cardi copying….chile

9 hours ago, favorite crime said:

Why did Cardi use the R-word? Didn't a single person around her tell her that it might not be a good idea?:biblio:

I really hate that she used it again. It’s such a disgusting word.  I thought she left it behind in her mixtape days….I can’t even listen to the song now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.