• jdanton2

• rac7d

• vinicius

Top Posters In This Topic

Today Show on Friday:wave2::gaycat:

Today

EPISODE 217 • NEW

7:00 AM ON NBC  • TV-G • STEREO • CC

John Legend performs; judges Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani and Camila Cabello ("The Voice").

4 hours ago, rac7d said:

this was a great show 

if big time rush can do a sold out arena tour why can’t she ?

listen to that audience 

incredible, the audience loved her, felt bad for them in the rain

18 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

more Camila here than atrl could handle.

Lmao, multiple Camila's, that should scare them

24 minutes ago, istersay said:

The Voice starts next Monday, will start off with a Coaches performance of 'guess what'?

so happy about the Havana promo.

2 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

so happy about the Havana promo.

me too, didn't think they would do a Camila song first :wave2:

last year with Ariana they sang 'Hold On'

If this tour happens I will cry :cries:. It's been 4 years since I've seen her live & I had tickets to the Romance tour, which was meant to be 2 years ago.

Manifesting we get a tour announcement before Christmas.

This shoot screams Familia tour photoshoot to me. Like the shoot she did for Romance tour in that sparkly dress.

21 hours ago, Boysdontcry said:

If this tour happens I will cry :cries:. It's been 4 years since I've seen her live & I had tickets to the Romance tour, which was meant to be 2 years ago.

Manifesting we get a tour announcement before Christmas.

This shoot screams Familia tour photoshoot to me. Like the shoot she did for Romance tour in that sparkly dress.

so sad the Romance tour didn't happen, but a new tour will have some of those songs so yay. I think she should announce while on the Voice

Voice sneak peak is out, it's Morgan Myles :heart:, and Camila made a really good pitch to her, and she blocked Gwen :rofl: show starts in 3 days!

Youtube keeps recommending me Hasta Los Dientes. I would totally watch it, but I hate how long the intro/outro is. You have to wait a good 25 seconds before the video starts. She really ruined the replay value of that one :rip: And it's such a shame because the video itself is very visually pleasing.

4 hours ago, AbeHicks said:

Youtube keeps recommending me Hasta Los Dientes. I would totally watch it, but I hate how long the intro/outro is. You have to wait a good 25 seconds before the video starts. She really ruined the replay value of that one :rip: And it's such a shame because the video itself is very visually pleasing.

That’s pretty short compared to her other videos the girls secretly wants to be a movie star

12 minutes ago, rac7d said:

That’s pretty short compared to her other videos the girls secretly wants to be a movie star

movie star and tv star .

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.