Beyoncé

Kisuke

Getting paid $100m+, not constantly travelling, people coming to HER to see her perform and she will be just a short flight away from home. That does sound like something she would want now judging by her decisions and her career trajectory lately. So I am not really surprised by the rumours that there are various negotiations going on right now. That would also explain the radio silence. But I agree that once she commits to Vegas it's a wrap.

• Like 5

• Replies 114.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

48 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

Vegas sucks and if she does it it's a wrap

:suburban:

like it hasn't been a wrap for you since march 29th :suburban:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

like it hasn't been a wrap for you since march 29th :suburban:

shhhh

Spoiler

• Haha 1

Imagine watching Wynn Las Vegas and thinking hmm yes I want less of this. 

Stadium shows SUCK. intimacy is where it's at with bey and Vegas can provide that. If it's over 4 years, all you out of towners have plenty of time to save up if you want to go. 

• Like 3

The breakdown in the Sphere talks comes after the "Single Ladies" singer's manager-mom, Tina Knowles,

Why do they keep saying this :rip: 

3 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

hating lemonade but praising trash like run the world, i'd hate to have some of y'all's ears :suburban:

Lmfaooooooo I had not seen the post

9 hours ago, Tangane said:

How can this be true though?

This article wants to paint her as a entitled diva but the exterior of the sphere wouldn't have to go dark for her to rehearse in peace, no?
And I think it would be fair for an artist to ask for two weeks of on-site rehearsal in order to put a good show in this new kind of space (if by 'go dark' they mean there would be no shows from any artist during these two weeks).

its not the exterior going dark, its the actual location shutting down for 2 weeks.

when theyre not having shows they have a custom movie that screens on the giant screens that ppl can buy tix for. they refused to close for 2 weeks because they thought they'd lose revenue from that.

• Confused 1

48 minutes ago, yonsé said:

its not the exterior going dark, its the actual location shutting down for 2 weeks.

when theyre not having shows they have a custom movie that screens on the giant screens that ppl can buy tix for. they refused to close for 2 weeks because they thought they'd lose revenue from that.

That's the most believable thing about that story. Beyonce does seem like she would ask for complete secrecy. I can only imagine the amount of NDA paperwork during the Self Titled era . She demands  complete secrecy for her work process and I can't say I blame her 

• Thanks 1

No power for 5 days only to come back to talks about a Sphere residency. Ohh it's turribul for me right now, it really is..

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Starshine said:

No power for 5 days only to come back to talks about a Sphere residency. Ohh it's turribul for me right now, it really is..

No but genuinely, did any of you expect anything better to happen at this point? 

:celestial5:

She's obviously not doing another huge world tour anytime soon . Cowboy Carter came out recently so act 3 is not in sight for this year. She's obviously not doing anything for it since she hasn't moved one finger in months and the vinyl situation and photoshoot showed this project was rush-released and half-assed. And the Renaissance visual has 99,9% been PIIALS'd. 

47 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Deserves 10 billion :clap3::clap3::clap3: 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Crayzik said:

She's sick for keeping this! it would have taken Break My Soul to a whole new level :jonny5:

Edit : 444th post

18f4c689f1a24d0c94959bd22cc76e4a.gif

Amen

Amen

AMEN

:jonny4:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Shelter said:

Wait so it's 3x Platinum now?

On 7/11/2024 at 7:57 PM, period sis said:

she's getting to an age where she wants to prioritize family and "chill out

She can multitask. 

• Thanks 1

So AUIYM has always reminded me of a song and it has bugged the living **** out of me that I had no way of identifying it

Today I found it :ihype:

Has anyone one else made this connection or am I just slow? Either way I NEEEEEED a mashup of this and AUIYM on tour :WAP:

I still think we'll get a CC tour next summer and then the residency will start with the release of act iii…dare I call them her farewell shows?

I agree with this. That line is like not good.

:rip:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, Chris said:

Wait so it's 3x Platinum now?

no, those are global streams

still good obviously but a totally different thing

10 hours ago, Starshine said:

Ch.. I still have no power and barely can use phone. On wifi now 😪

I'm still living for the synths in this demo :sun:

I will NOT let her bully me into another overseas trip...

.Animated GIF

.....Nvm see y'all in Vegas :gaycat7:

• Haha 1

So this ***** is scrambling to get a visual deal, a Vegas deal…. Good for them. And them not giving in. Make her suffer. 

Watch her murder stadiums next year (US & Europe only) and make her feel better. 

• Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.