Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

The amount of pressed homos over the visuals.

 

:rip:

 

WHEN they get released, don't watch them then.

 

It's that simple.

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

With the amount of effort a black woman has to put in to stay afloat, Beyoncé has beat the odds. Honestly there is still a glass ceiling, had Beyoncé been “white” Taylor’s success would be dwarfed in comparison. There is a glass ceiling in this industry you guys will never understand. She has been moving a certain way since 2014 to keep her dignity operating in this clown ass industry. I don’t blame her for finding new ways to support her brand without industry involvement. Give her time it will come. You all will understand one day what these celebs go through to be famous! It’s a rigged game and she is doing her best not to be apart of it anymore; keep her brand afloat. She can’t afford to make mistakes there is no record label funding billions into her anymore, she funds herself.

Edited by osiris777

The tour is probably recouping the visual budgets for these albums and the upcoming projects. I totally get it. Touring is where they can’t block her bag or play her with low ball budgets.

Edited by osiris777

Compared to the industry and all the players behind it, Beyoncé and jay are still small fish in the pond. Spend all her money to hold up a career, or use her clout to sustain quality projects, while making sure she leaves a legacy for her children. Funny things happens to these musicians masters when they die. I’m sure she is investing in other things we don’t even know about.

Edited by osiris777

4 hours ago, PRINCESS SERENITY said:

Kitty Kat, FIND YOUR WAY BACK

Have you seen the Renaissance Tour?

The industry is still black people playing inside of masters White House she managed to get a piece of her land let her enjoy that and sustain that. When she is gone her children has to keep that up I understand all her movements right now. 

  • ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, PRINCESS SERENITY said:

I am beyond obsessed with FIND YOUR WAY BACK

oop new users showing taste 

 

WHEN will some of yall veterans :thing:

16 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

jesus christ use commas :deadbanana2: 

You read it though 👍🤣

If you think I’m being grammatically correct on this clown site I wish I might. When you guys are cursing her out there ain’t no commas. 🤣🤣

1 minute ago, osiris777 said:

You read it though 👍🤣

and i struggled all the way through :deadbanana4:  you definitely made some points tho 

  • ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

The promo here

3-DCD7-B37-3242-43-FC-9-C5-F-58-C689-E19

BREAKING NEWS: Beyoncé debuts ‘Renaissance Institution’

 

Just after announcing the Renaissance Film, Beyoncé (41) takes on new venture “Renaissance Institution” a psych ward to assist bootlickers and Hive who haven’t touched grass in a while. The CUFF IT singer noticed this issue during her 56-trek world(?) tour when fans shown frustrations during the album cycle.  

 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

and i struggled all the way through :deadbanana4:  you definitely made some points tho 

I’ll go back and edit it 

 

Very strange.

 

When I heard this song when it came out, I f*cking hated it so much and just brushed it off. 

 

But after the Renaissance Tour and listening to it more, it clicked that I needed to take the stick out my ass and just enjoy music that's more about having fun.

 

Now Church Girl is like one my jams.

 

:jamming:

 

Drop it like a thotty, drop it like a thotty.

 

Don't judge me please.

 

 

21 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

and i struggled all the way through :deadbanana4:  you definitely made some points tho 

Find Your Way Back's impact.

 

:soda:

17 minutes ago, Chris said:

 

Very strange.

 

When I heard this song when it came out, I f*cking hated it so much and just brushed it off. 

 

But after the Renaissance Tour and listening to it more, it clicked that I needed to take the stick out my ass and just enjoy music that's more about having fun.

 

Now Church Girl is like one my jams.

 

:jamming:

 

Drop it like a thotty, drop it like a thotty.

 

Don't judge me please.

 

 

one of your most lucid posts ever I fear

when you get it you GET it :jonny3:

6 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

around what time would that premiere be ? do i stay up late ? spacer.png

I’m guessing 5pm Pacific so in 7 hours 

I feel like she's gonna arrive LAST second, take like 5 pictures and leave

when she ends up spending more time at #that premiere than her own

 

:suburban:

12 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

twirl that ass like you came up out the south girl :WAP:

 

That white outfit.

 

:flame: :flame: :flame:

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.