Beyoncé

Kisuke

1 minute ago, kimberly said:

"I love you deep" is her version of "These b*tches is my sons." In this essay, @Beyonce-Minaj will...

You started it so I have to finish:

I'm poppin' tags every day, it look like my b-day
These ******* suck so I nickname these ******* "BJ"

Paradoxically, it's a subtle yet blatant version of the "******* is my sons" motif, only now it further expands upon the recurring theme in a more depictive fashion and connects to Beyoncé in an exquisite multiple entendre-esque manner since it's partially referencing Beyoncé's superior aptitude over practically every musician under the sun/son (pun NOT intended). 

And this is relevant to Beyoncé since Nicki's use of B-Day is alluding to Bey's second album. Nobody on this base better come at me for extracting poisonous and nutritionally dense algae from a red herring and putting the fish back into the sea, so he/she can live happily ever after. What I'm doing is cleaning the toxicity of the algae in order for all of us to consume the extremely DHA content of said non-sentient entity. The RELEVANCE jumped out! Thanks! 

• Replies 110.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

The pics she posted on her website. :WAP:

Her post is so cute :heart:

The Top comment though :skull:

21 minutes ago, Beyonce-Minaj said:

You started it so I have to finish:

I'm poppin' tags every day, it look like my b-day
These ******* suck so I nickname these ******* "BJ"

Paradoxically, it's a subtle yet blatant version of the "******* is my sons" motif, only now it further expands upon the recurring theme in a more depictive fashion and connects to Beyoncé in an exquisite multiple entendre-esque manner since it's partially referencing Beyoncé's superior aptitude over practically every musician under the sun/son (pun NOT intended). 

And this is relevant to Beyoncé since Nicki's use of B-Day is alluding to Bey's second album. Nobody on this base better come at me for extracting poisonous and nutritionally dense algae from a red herring and putting the fish back into the sea, so he/she can live happily ever after. What I'm doing is cleaning the toxicity of the algae in order for all of us to consume the extremely DHA content of said non-sentient entity. The RELEVANCE jumped out! Thanks! 

:clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3:

1 hour ago, Devin said:

So looking back on your commentary since the album dropped, you really don’t like anything on this album? 

spacer.png

Who said that I-

I pretty much love everything except Energy and then parts of certain songs. I drag AS and AHAP because they’re overrated but I still bop to them. I give all the songs draggadocious nicknames for a kii, but I really do love this album. Only real ones been Move stans since release day, after all.

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

7 minutes ago, kimberly said:

:clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3:

Ask Jay who he married, 80 thousand in Paris
Stadiums with Queen B and that selfie got 'em aggy

Beyonce nicki minaj live GIF on GIFER - by Purehunter

POTS is creeping it’s way into my top 5.

I replaced the original version of POTS with the Solange mix weeks ago. Nice to see Bey acknowledge the superior version as well. 

2 minutes ago, Keith said:

POTS is creeping it’s way into my top 5.

Should have been in your Top 5. :jonny5:

Imagine Beyoncé reinterpreting this power ballad in tandem to a live orchestra and implementing Gospel oriented embellishments, while seamlessly navigating an oceanic timbre on a Titanic-esque instrument up and down the passaggio; reminiscent of one utilizing a console controller with the adeptly dexterous hands of a pro gamer:

^ Beyoncé inspired wining. Look at the rhythm and compare to this:

superbowl gifs Page 6 | WiffleGif

1 hour ago, benyonce said:

And then swiftly deleting it...

It’s on her tiktok now

cranes is about depression and pots is about being in love :rip: they sound similar but the mashup makes no sense 

The base finally feeling fun and light again…. let me enjoy while it last

spacer.png

I don’t think we understand the clutch renaissance has on the urban community. The album is still top 3 after album bombs from rod wave, nba young boy etc… those artists do extremely well on that platform and for someone like Beyoncé to still be outdoing them with a 2 month old album is wildly impressive. 

Cute that she used that fan mashup:smitten: and also confirming that she stalks the internet and was gagging at all the tweets:giraffe: let’s keep harassing her:giraffe:

14 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

Cute that she used that fan mashup:smitten: and also confirming that she stalks the internet and was gagging at all the tweets:giraffe: let’s keep harassing her:giraffe:

The BMS Queens Remix was also a tik tok mashup that she reworked. I don’t think she lurks but she definitely has 2 or 3 people on her team (one of them being GirlBye) that give her daily recaps of what happened on social media 

1 hour ago, PrettyHurts said:

cranes is about depression and pots is about being in love :rip: they sound similar but the mashup makes no sense 

I think that’s why I like it. It’s the duality for me. POTS feels like the beginning of a relationship, the high of good love, while cranes (within the context of this mix) feels like the low, when you’re left alone to really consider if you like it. 

Edited by Tripthelight

1 hour ago, Devin said:

Should have been in your Top 5. :jonny5:

When you have an album with a lot of 10s it’s hard to choose.

45 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

I'm sure amorphous is a fan (actually we KNOW he is) but he's an artist/producer. he even had Kelly Rowland on a song last year. I believe he's also responsible for the iconic Nelly Furtado x Ariana Grande ft. Doja Cat mashup of Promiscuous x Motive.

55 minutes ago, kimberly said:

I'm sure amorphous is a fan (actually we KNOW he is) but he's an artist/producer. he even had Kelly Rowland on a song last year. I believe he's also responsible for the iconic Nelly Furtado x Ariana Grande ft. Doja Cat mashup of Promiscuous x Motive.

He has received Ivy Park boxes in the past too.

He used to be 100x more popular but as soon as he got a record deal and released his EP (which was a bop) twitter just abandoned him. He still goes viral every once in the while but not the same as before. Just proof that Twitter users just want people to remain unemployed and miserable like the rest of them :lmao: 

Just now listening to the 7 minute version of Make Me Say It Again Girl

16 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Just now listening to the 7 minute version of Make Me Say It Again Girl

It’s divine! 

1 hour ago, Blue Rose said:

The BMS Queens Remix was also a tik tok mashup that she reworked. I don’t think she lurks but she definitely has 2 or 3 people on her team (one of them being GirlBye) that give her daily recaps of what happened on social media 

I think she be on! Megan did an interview recently and said Beyonce sometimes texts her when she vents on social media - telling her not to let the hate get to her.

She definitely be lurkin! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.