Beyoncé

Kisuke

6 minutes ago, Otter said:

Yes, Beyonce stole it from her :camping:

I knew about that, I just never made the Brittany Jean (Britney Jean) connection :rip: 

2 minutes ago, Starshine said:

I grew into Energy and Move, that's 15/16 songs I love. Church Girl however I can absolutely do without. :nicole:

I skip Church Girl and All Up In Your Mind. Hate to say it, but speaking my truth.

• Replies 108.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

10 minutes ago, Otter said:

Your bottom line argument doesn't mean anything, it's just hot air. Capitalism cannot determine the full implications of any meaningful topic. Someone can be promoting a healthy protein shake and someone else a dangerous weightloss pill... both actions can be driven by capitalism, but they're ultimately separate actions with different ethical weight behind them. You can support one but be critical of the other.

Your argument is actually the one that’s nonsense & weightless.  Regardless of both weight loss pills being driven by capitalism, is the mass production of both at minimum wage still not an issue of ethics?  And isn’t then ethics just a paradox, because mass production is not achieved without exploiting the poor — which is essentially one of the biggest problems of capitalism?

By your weight loss pill example, Beyoncé can perform in a country with human rights issues while loving the LGBTQ as opposed to someone performing there that chooses to do so that hates gay people?

Now, this was the worst take in this thread.  LOL!

Edited by XXX.

1 minute ago, MrLovett said:

The way you not only can't create coherent arguments of you own, but you fail to understand other people's too. :rip: I'm going to need you to stop embarrassing yourself in this thread.

The only one embarrassed is you OG bootlicker. 

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, OnMyCoolJ said:

The only one embarrassed is you OG bootlicker. 

I'm cackling at you completely misunderstanding what bootlicking is. :lmao: The second-hand embarrassment is strong.

The sociopolitical idealogical discourse happening alongside the your-mother digs... I'm printing these pages

8 minutes ago, kimberly said:

VIRGO'S GROOVE is that girl. SOTY. Song of the Decade, actually. Maybe even Song of the Millennium.

spacer.png

The TASTE:jonny5: 

no comment on that communist’s list @ShouldersSideways:jonny5:

1 minute ago, XXX. said:

Your argument is actually the one that’s nonsense & weightless.  Regardless of both weight loss pills being driven by capitalism, is the mass production of both at minimum wage still not an issue of ethics?  And isn’t then ethics just a paradox, because mass production is not achieved without exploiting the poor — which is essentially one of the biggest problems of capitalism?

By your weight loss pill example, Beyoncé can perform in a country with human rights issues while loving the LGBTQ as opposed to someone performing there that chooses to do so that hates gay people?

Now, this was the worst take in this thread.  LOL!

You clocked it from your first post. These girls have a lot of nerve, but 0 sense. 

1 minute ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I knew about that, I just never made the Brittany Jean (Britney Jean) connection :rip: 

I skip Church Girl and All Up In Your Mind. Hate to say it, but speaking my truth.

The way I forgot about All Up In Your Mind. :rip: 

14/16 unskippable songs yup yup. :-*

Just now, MrLovett said:

I'm cackling at you completely misunderstanding what bootlicking is. :lmao: The second-hand embarrassment is strong.

You’re the OG bootlicker. That much is understood. 

2 minutes ago, OnMyCoolJ said:

:rofl: Miss sideways is miserable and wants to be in the mix so bad. I have no seeds for the birds. 

I was trying to joke around with you but I guess I should've thrown an outdated pop culture term in so you'd better understand it, "bird" to bird.

1 minute ago, Mitsouko said:

The sociopolitical idealogical discourse happening alongside the your-mother digs... I'm printing these pages

This is ideal bus reading for us miserable poor folk.

this thread moves up by 10 pages in the past two hours :biblio:

Should we start discussing her Dubai set list instead? Will those billionaires care about her performing songs from renaissance? 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, giRLbye. said:

You're the one mad over a performance...not me

Projecting your emotions onto me? I’m watching Total Drama Island with my little brother. Now let’s get back to Beyoncé getting lashed by her fans for being a fake ally 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, OnMyCoolJ said:

You’re the OG bootlicker. That much is understood. 

Oh it's clear you understand nothing. :lmao:

Is shelter the last post for everyone else too :alexz2:

Just now, Kh-Loud said:

this thread moves up by 10 pages in the past two hours :biblio:

Should we start discussing her Dubai set list instead? Will those billionaires care about her performing songs from renaissance? 

spacer.png

I wonder how many of them are still waiting for their merch to ship

m7jSV.gif

Just now, MrLovett said:

Oh it's clear you understand nothing. :lmao:

I understand you been on here bootlicking. Pleather Residue all on your tongue. 

Just now, Anvarie said:

Projecting your emotions onto me? I’m watching Total Drama Island with my little brother. Now let’s get back to Beyoncé getting lashed by her fans for being a fake ally 

spacer.png

girl cut the ****...you came in here quoting me looking for a debate unprovoked

if you were so unbothered...you should've kept looking at your show

Just now, OnMyCoolJ said:

I understand you been on here bootlicking. Pleather Residue all on your tongue. 

Thanks for proving my point. :ahh:

Just now, SashaDevachelli said:

Not the your mom insults rolling in:redface:

kjsnfkjsdngjksnjakdg :deadbanana4:

i don't think we were this (albeit unintentionally) funny at peak 2022 beyhydration

1 minute ago, SashaDevachelli said:

Not the your mom insults rolling in:redface:

"No, YOU'RE a bootlicker!!!11" :ahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.