Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Adele

Featured Replies

Those videos are amazing. She was born to sing. What a gift to the world.

  • Replies 6.4k
  • Views 328.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Oh, I remember when they did a Mariah special back in 2008 and she appeared on the show as a mentor. ย  Maybe Adele will be there too. ย  ย 

  • Saw Adele last night, it was f**king magical, she sounded amazing. best concert of my life ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿฅน

  • Skyfall is up to #56 on the Global Shazam chart, #163 in the US, so there's a plenty of people just now discovering the song. ย  Set Fire to the Rain seems to be stuck at 1.4M daily streams o

3 minutes ago, georgechxng said:

Those videos are amazing. She was born to sing. What a gift to the world.

I hope we get the Netflix documentary! That would make up for her not doing stadiums.

She looked amazing

Sounded amazing

show looked amazing!

period!:jonny6:

now give us that documentaryย 

Stomzy being at her showย :date3:

And in a new interview he did he regarded her as โ€œfamilyโ€ย :jonny6:

can they just collab alreadyย :date3:

Adele is a performer hands down!ย 
not many artists can do what sheโ€™s does without the gimmicks. All that mother needs is her voice, a piano and her infectious personality and she truly puts on a show!ย :giraffe:

The show looks so great :jonny6: like she did all the Vegas flashy stuff in such a tasteful way

All the reviews Iโ€™ve seen so far have given the show a perfect scoreย :jonny4:

  • Author

The show looks great. Wish I got tickets. :jonny5:ย 

She looked and sounded AMAZING. :alexz:ย My only real complaint is that she didnโ€™t perform any new songs fromย 30.ย As much as I loveย 21, I think she shouldโ€™ve replaced a couple of those songs โ€” ESPECIALLY โ€œTake It Allโ€ โ€” with some of her newer songs.ย That being said, I LOVED the new arrangement of โ€œDonโ€™t You Rememberโ€ with the organ in the beginning, and Iโ€™m thrilled thatย she finally brought โ€œTurning Tablesโ€ back. :duca:ย 

ย 

I was also shocked that โ€œMake You Feel My Loveโ€ and โ€œChasing Pavementsโ€ didnโ€™t make the setlist. :eek: I thought there were too many piano ballads in the beginning, but if she wanted to keep the number of ballads the same, I thought for sure she wouldโ€™ve done โ€œMake You Feel My Love.โ€

ย 

Last thought โ€” I loved that she did โ€œLove in the Darkโ€ and dedicated it to her Daydreamers. I think it would be cool if she rotated songs out (like what Taylor Swift does) to do some of her deep album cuts at different shows. It would be a good opportunity for her to do songs she hasnโ€™t done live before, like โ€œHe Wonโ€™t Go,โ€ โ€œCanโ€™t Let Go,โ€ โ€œWoman Like Me,โ€ etc.ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

wait isn't hulu owned by disney?ย 

disney+/hulu documentary...:redface:

3 minutes ago, Aslan said:

ย 

wait isn't hulu owned by disney?ย 

disney+/hulu documentary...:redface:

Yeah, Hulu is more like more mature stuff.

2 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

Yeah, Hulu is more like more mature stuff.

I meant that it would be available to stream from disney+ย :celestial5:

13 minutes ago, Aslan said:

I meant that it would be available to stream from disney+ย :celestial5:

it's gonna be on both, possibly.

I love how she goes into the crowd to interact with themย :chick3:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.