Levitating outstreaming Easy On Me. Surprised?

katara

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Into The Void

• katara

• Hot Volcano

• BrokenMachine

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow that 39k difference! Congrats Dua and her fans!!! :bibliahh::clap3:

7 minutes ago, Delirious said:

Wow that 39k difference! Congrats Dua and her fans!!! :bibliahh::clap3:

Levitaing is 2 years older and isn't on TTH.

Easy On Me is on TTH and is Adele's big comeback single so it's actually schocking it's getting outstrihmd already :soda:

Levitating is the biggest female song of the decade, no one should be surprised 

gretchen-wipe-face.gif

Adele is over :rip: The way the GP stopped caring about her new era not even 2 months after album drop

The better song wins :clap3:

Adele is over but let's not forget that Levitating is a song that had the biggest payola the music industry has ever witnessed. 

gretchen-wipe-face.gif

Edited by Villanelle

Just now, Villanelle said:

Adele is over but let's not forget that Levitating is a song with the biggest payola the music industry has ever witnessed. 

gretchen-wipe-face.gif

But it’s not on TTH anymore. Seems like it didn’t need it that much....

38 minutes ago, katara said:

Levitaing is 2 years older and isn't on TTH.

Knowing Dua's team, Levitating will make a comeback on TTH somehow :dies:

Levitating is having better streams than most songs released in the past 2 years. 

Biggest song of the decade outstreaming a single by an over lady? Not surprised

8 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

Knowing Dua's team, Levitating will make a comeback on TTH somehow :dies:

Well it it outstreaming songs in the TTH top 4 :sistrens:

4 minutes ago, 808s said:

Well it it outstreaming songs in the TTH top 4 :sistrens:

And how is Dua's latest single doing? For how long will you guys clinge to Levitating? I can bring up Havana and Senorita aswell, but doesn't make any sense :dies:

1 minute ago, Hot Volcano said:

And how is Dua's latest single doing? For how long will you guys clinge to Levitating? I can bring up Havana and Senorita aswell, but doesn't make any sense :dies:

This thread is about Levitating which is still top 20 after more than one year. Why can't we bring it up? :skull: And yeah her new single is flopping while she casually has two other top 20s. :gayalipacat3:

1 minute ago, Hot Volcano said:

Is Havana or Senorita currently outdoing songs in TTH top 4? No, why would you bring that up?

Even still, Levitating is only Dua’s 2nd most daily streamed single after Cold Heart. 

1 hour ago, katara said:

Today on Spotify:

Levitating  -  2,367M

Easy On Me  -   2,328M

:soda:

Which chart are you looking at cause the one I see has EOM at at 17 and Levitating at 43 I'm a little confused?

Dua is the bigger british artist so not surprised 

5 minutes ago, Insanity said:

Which chart are you looking at cause the one I see has EOM at at 17 and Levitating at 43 I'm a little confused?

Combined. 

OT: one is a classic the other one is a construct of a same old tired formula, talent won.

Wow.  Adele fan really should not have gone after every other female artist.  Time is the ultimate truth-teller.  

One artist needed two versions, a remix with a homophobic hitmaker (whose previous single went #1), constant controversies and a residence on TTH 

while the other needed piano and vocals 

But if we’re combining different versions of songs, Save Your Tears (combined) is out streaming Levitating (combined). It also peaked higher on the charts and predicated to jump over it this week. 

1 hour ago, katara said:

Today on Spotify:

Levitating  -  2,367M

Easy On Me  -   2,328M

Congratulations to Lipa’s biggest hit out-streaming (daily) Adkin’s’ 4th biggest hit that she hasn’t promoted beyond the first three weeks of its release. That said, not everyone can score a 10-week #1 in the U.S. 

:rip:

I’m sure the ft. DaBaby and multiple remixes hitmaker is very happy. 

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto

I mean I don’t stream Adele. I listen to the CD I bought, but congratulations to Dua with all the versions and promo that song had. 

Lippers are the new Monsters. Bragging about stats of a song that had terrible reaction from the GP for half a year straight and needed an endless payola and a streak of remixes with DaBaby, Madonna and Missy Elliott to finally take off. Are you not embarrazz? :biblionny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.