Represent S1 - WINNER REVEALED

TruGemini

18 hours ago, TruGemini said:

I just realized I set the deadline for an entire day later  than intended :deadbanana2:

LMAOOOOO I thought you were just being generous with the extra time. But it did seem longer than usual.

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TruGemini

• Yvess

• Thanatos

• Julia Fox

You all were asked to submit your best nature themed entries, let's see the turnout.

qTz26R8.jpg

@kipperskipper @Opulent 

@Not Like The Movies @Thanatos 

@touya kinomoto @wehavetostan@Luckitty

@99sandthe2000s @DevonRoars@Galactic @CBC

Music Video

Bebe Rexha - I Got You

The stunning music video shows the breathtaking views and the beauty of the desert. No CG involved, all real. 

Azealia Banks - Atlantis

Representing the ocean and all the living forms that reside in the deep sea created by Mother Nature.

Azealia takes you on an aquatic visual experience in this vaporwave/seapunk music video.  

(PS: 1:09 - 1:36 is ART )

Madonna - Frozen

When confronted with the concept of nature, one's most immediate thought is greenery, flowers, forests, the sun, warm colours. But there's more beauty in nature than that. In this video, Madonna shows the beauty of a valley, mountainous backgrounds, cool colours, crows, a doberman, the cold and the wind. All parts of nature that don't receive enough appreciation. The most impressive element of this video is how Madonna is able to show the beauty of the wind. An invisible element of nature that is displayed by motion.

Beyonce - Spirit

One of the most visually beautiful and excellent music videos I have ever seen. A masterpiece of artistic interpretation and the usage of colour imagery, natural locations and intricacies are extremely captivating. This music video epitomizes Mother Nature. It has every quality which represents Nature such as flora, fauna and water. This video is a love letter to the motherland, Africa and the continent which is known as the place where humans originated. She represented various African goddesses throughout the music video, (0:33) Oya - Goddess of the Wind, Storms, Death and Rebirth, (1:09) Yemaya - Goddess of the Sea, Divine Mother of all things, Patroness and Protector of Children and Fishermen, (1:36) Oshun - Goddess of Rivers, Fertility, Beauty and Love, (2:39) Oba - Goddess of Family, Restoration, Protection and Water Flow, (2:56) Aja - Goddess of Nature, Animals and Medicine, (3:32) Ibeji - Goddesses/Gods of Fortune, Magic, Abundance and Joy.  Additionally, the lyrics to the song is filled with nature references and metaphors. Spirit's music video symbolizes this theme flawlessly. 

Cardi B - Island Girls

Photoshoot

Ariana Grande

RDuDpfd.png

So I've decided to send in Ariana's sweetener experience.. specifically the room for: better off, a slow, melancholy ballad, with an intimate reflection on being alone. The room offered a spot for a much-needed moment of solitude among the crowds. Filled with mother earth's greenery, mushrooms, and butterflies. 

Full Pictures

Zendaya

55f49122e22260940e217ce50e37594c.png

Rihanna

6JulcOH.jpg

Lana Del Rey

NYLON-EN-ESPAN%25CC%2583OL-03-original.j

Mariah Carey

E8rO0AyXMAQ_pS3?format=jpg&name=large

Fashion

Katy Perry

aaf14kb.png

Full Pictures

With that, congratulations to Katy Perry! As the solo entrant of your category, you have instantly won your category! You have earned an advantage in the game, and safety for the round. 

For the Live Performance and Photoshoot categories, both of you have five entries, which means neither category will receive safety. One bottom from each category will face-off in the vote.

Good luck!

@Speezy @Yvess @dweebz

Ms. Katy, baby that is art!

Ok, bye for a week now.

NATURE

original.gif

YVESS - MUSIC VIDEO CRITIQUES

Bebe Rexha @Luckitty

Werk Sahara Desert queen! I love the colors and it being not touched by CGI makes it more of a visual feast. Love the song tew!

Azealia Banks @Thanatos

You put the ***** in seahorse baby! Slay! Love that this is the most different of the bunch. Werk!!!!

Madonna @CBC

This also stands out for how this shows the haunting side of nature imo. This song is a gem and I'm obsessed with this even before Tiki Toki made it trendy lol. Cool entry!

Beyonce @Not Like The Movies

Miss maam, this is a slay! The description is not an exaggeration of how wonderful this video is, it is super accurate! Keep it up!

Cardi B @wehavetostan

This is actually a fun video, beach party memories come to mind! Cute video.

@TruGemini

Ariana Grande - I really enjoy this photoshoot, its giving nature in full bloom. Its like nature in perspective of a mushroom or a lady bug.

Mariah Carey - In a way this is like Ariana's very lovely and bright. I lowkey wish the rainbow wasnt there but thats not a big deal

Lana Del Rey - I do love the approach the birds, cause whats nature without animals and our feathered friends? The leafy aesthetics was a plus

Rihanna - YAS skinny legend give us water. Its a very relaxing photoshoot. I Wish there was a bit more to it

Zendaya - Photographer ate up.  I love the colors and depth and shadows  of this. Nature can sometimes be a mystery and dark

Edited by Speezy

The judges have made their decisions. Let's get into the results. 

bCq1NWg.jpg

But first...

08Ds2XX.jpg

Both Zendaya and Cardi B have played the advantage, Unbreakable (I'm Safe.) This means both players will be safe for the round.

For the category of Music Video, @Yvesshas declared the winner as...

Spoiler

HM8BT1x.gif

Congrats Beyonce! You have secured a win on your resume and advantage in the game! Check your PM momentarily for more info.

As always, one had to come in last, the loser of this category is...

Spoiler

ppl6jch.gif

Cardi B, you are in the bottom, but due to your safety, you will NOT be seeing elimination.

For the category of Photoshoot, @Speezyhas declared the winner as...

Spoiler

LTMCWbN.gif

Congrats Ariana! Your Nature Photoshoot earned you another win and an advantage in the game! Check your PM momentarily for more info. 

Sadly, the only person going into the bottom this round is...

Spoiler

v0Pj4e6.gif

Rihanna, I'm sorry, but you are the only person eligible for elimination this round.

With that, the sole individual in the elimination pool is...

Spoiler

v0Pj4e6.gif

If Rihanna does not use a safety advantage, or have one used on her, she will be automatically eliminated from the game. 

Players, you have 6 hours.

@kipperskipper @Opulent 

@99sandthe2000s @DevonRoars@Galactic @CBC

Yaaas thank you judge Yvess :heart2:

3 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

we love to see it @Not Like The Movies congrats boo!

Movies, TV & Music | 25 Breathtaking GIFs From Beyoncé's Powerful "Spirit"  Music Video | POPSUGAR Entertainment Photo 18

Thank you queen :heart:

2 minutes ago, Galactic said:

I’m confused :rip: was that meant to be posted later or

Yeah, I made a post for each scenario but when I was done with that one I hit submit by instinct. :deadbanana4:

Players, you had six hours to decide Rihanna's fate in the game. Let's see the turnout.

WZdCooT.jpg

Due to being the sole person in the Round Twelve elimination pool, Rihanna will need a safety advantage to stay in the game. 

The number of advantages played on Rihanna were...

Spoiler

I'm sorry Rihanna, but no advantages were used to save you. That means that unfortunately, the person leaving Represent is...

Spoiler

v0Pj4e6.gif

I'm sorry Rihanna, after an impressive return to the game, your time ends here.

@Galactic

Everyone else, congratulations. You have made it to the Top Ten! 

@kipperskipper @Opulent 

@99sandthe2000s @DevonRoars @CBC

However, the road to final 3 is only going to get harder from here. 

Prepare for an all new game to begin, shortly.

For weeks now, I've been telling you all that the Final Ten will change the game completely. 

Well everyone, it's time to explain just exactly how.

@kipperskipper @Opulent 

@99sandthe2000s @DevonRoars @CBC

Change 1 - No. More. Categories. 

As of Round 13, there will be no more categories. Every round will be Freestyle submissions and you all will be judged in one category pool.

You can submit any and (mostly) everything, interpret the themes in your own way. We are too late into the game to be lumped in with a group, you must stand out, or go home. 

Change 2 - Judging Format

With a new way for entries to be submitted, that means a new way for judging. 

From here on out, the three judges will collectively decide 2 winners, and three losers.

Change 3 - Advantages

Lastly, starting Round 13, certain advantages will be removed from the advantage list. Those advantages are:

Diana's Slippers

Unbreakable (I'm Safe)

Doctor Fisher

Additionally, a note. 

All advantages will expire at the F5, no matter what there conditions are specifically. 

Now that you've been briefed, let's get into the Round 13 theme! 

It's time to get fantastical! 

Gn5BVcW.jpg 

In Round 13, we want you to get Wicked, Whimsical, or Wicked, with a fantasy spin! 

Will you present an photoshoot with the amazing wickedness of the Wicked Witch? 

Or will you submit a whimsical song fit for the soundtrack of Mary Poppins herself? 

Maybe you'll demonstrate an art piece fit for the halls of Wakanda?

No matter what, you must submit an entry that is Wicked, Whimsical, or Wicked (or even all three, as I said earlier, STAND OUT) that has a fantastical element to it. 

The Deadline for Round 13 is March 2nd, at 2PM.

hmmmm

shake it up host :gaycat4: it's getting interesting!

Sheree Whitfield The Real Housewives Of Atlanta GIF - Sheree Whitfield The  Real Housewives Of Atlanta Ohh - Discover & Share GIFs

safe to slay another day. sad for my other half of Team RihLana :emofish:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.