HDD FINAL: ADELE 284k, Taylor 102k

ALA

3 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Funny how you quote a post of me specifically talking about Adele and her promotion to say I'm not a real fan :lmao: 

:bibliahh:

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Headlock

• georgechxng

• Gaia

• Virtual_Insanity

1 minute ago, georgechxng said:

Girl, I live in the 30 and Adele base :deadbanana2:get over yourself. I didn't even have anything against Taylor before swifties started coming for Adele but now ofc that I'm gonna have fun with it, y'all deserve the karma :cm:

you live in Adele/Taylor threads and talk about Taylor and her fans 24/7 :zzz:

Just now, Brando said:

i didn't read neither of your posts. you both keep spewing the same nonsense over and over. i just quoted them to highlight who i was talking about :ace:

You've never given the impression you ever read before you quote and make your...questionable posts. So thanks for confirming what I already believed to be true. Explains a lot.

Just now, Brando said:

you live in Adele/Taylor threads and talk about Taylor and her fans 24/7 :zzz:

I'm literally one of the top posters from the 30 thread. Over half of my posts (474 to be exact) are from there - again, get over yourself :clap3:

Stream 30 and Red TV back to back and make ATRL a better place!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvvf0o41BrVPPndK6xKUo

8 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Stream 30 and Red TV back to back and make ATRL a better place!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvvf0o41BrVPPndK6xKUo

We love a

:heart:

25 minutes ago, georgechxng said:

I'm literally one of the top posters from the 30 thread. Over half of my posts (474 to be exact) are from there - again, get over yourself :clap3:

Wonder what else they'll come up with :lmao: 

Not 200k+ pure 2nd week :deadbanana4: No one is doing it like her omg! 

Week 2 with repackaged arguments from both sides :bibliahh:

all I know is, that is a solid number for ms Adele singing woman :clap3:

16 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

We love a

:heart:

Love is the answer...

Unite don't fight

gTsPD4D.gif

Those two users really have no lives i- :ahh: 

also great hold for Adele and Taylor, impressive! 

how many weeks at #1 are we expecting ladies? idk which upcoming releases are scheduled for the next month but i feel like it can do 5/6 weeks at least :coffee2:

3 minutes ago, georgechxng said:

how many weeks at #1 are we expecting ladies? idk which upcoming releases are scheduled for the next month but i feel like it can do 5/6 weeks at least :coffee2:

Juice Wrld is releasing on Dec 10, so he will probably have that week, but overall should be 5 weeks this year and continue into January since there are rarely big artists releasing in the first month.

The switching in here :dies:

We can point out that Adele's streams are disappointing while keeping in mind that her sales are amazing. We were not the ones that spent the past year claiming that pure sales are basically merchandise and don't represent actual popularity.

1 hour ago, Brando said:

i didn't read neither of your posts. you both keep spewing the same nonsense over and over. i just quoted them to highlight who i was talking about :ace:

Didn't you admit to being a bandwagon Adele stan as well with 25? Why can't they bandwagon now ( I don't think they are) ? :michael:

12 minutes ago, By the Water said:

The switching in here :dies:

We can point out that Adele's streams are disappointing while keeping in mind that her sales are amazing. We were not the ones that spent the past year claiming that pure sales are basically merchandise and don't represent actual popularity.

Both seem pretty disappointing. She’s predicted to pull in 100K more than Red TV second week despite Black Friday week and the fact that the physicals of Red TV were sold out everywhere. Not to mention the fact that the album was discounted at Target all week. Not exactly a smash for an artist who moved 3.4M first week for her last album.

:gayriahcat2:

Edited by RobynYoBank

I wish Taylor put same energy on Fearless TV. Red TV doing 100k in 3rd week :WAP:

When was the last time a rerecorded doing such amazing thing. Truly The Music Industry :gaycat2:

4 hours ago, georgechxng said:

What????? If she crosses 258k, that means that it will be the biggest 2nd week of sales for a female album ever since Lemonade (that only had 3 days of tracking on its first week) :jonny:

Lemonade 2nd week - 320k

Reputation 2nd week - 258k

Thank U, Next 2nd week - 151k
Lover 2nd week - 178k

Folkore 2nd week - 130k

Evermore 2nd week - 169k

Sour 2nd week - 193k

Taylor being 4/7 of that list :rip: 

2 hours ago, PopFan1996 said:

Good because Billboard themselves called 30's numbers impressive :clap3:

Obviously nobody expected her to approach 3.38 million again — that was the Haley’s Comet of 21st century pop, an achievement that grows more staggering and improbable with each passing year — and even getting half that would have remained a fairly stunning feat. But only a quarter? Sure, you can’t compare eras, but it was only a year and change ago that Taylor Swift’s Folklore — a surprise release with no hit singles, a relatively uncommercial sound, and no physical availability at first — moved 846,000 in its first week. Adele is still unquestionably a superstar, and possibly the very biggest one, but she’s just not a superhero anymore.

So true :clap3:

The way the second fanbase is suddenly going quiet lmao. 56 pages to 13 pages who wouldve thought. 

Y’all can go on and on and on about who is bigger in the US out of Adele and Taylor (it’s unquestionably Adele and anyone who says otherwise is ****ing dumb). 

But ultimately and most importantly, Adele is without a doubt the biggest star in the world. That cannot be brought into question. 

Seethe. 

2 minutes ago, Marianah Adkins said:

The way the second fanbase is suddenly going quiet lmao. 56 pages to 13 pages who wouldve thought. 

Me. Because they’re predictable asl. And that’s why I refuse to engage with those intellectually dishonest fools. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.