Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Adele - "30" | Winner: I Drink Wine

Featured Replies

Save:
Can I Get It

Woman Like Me

Cry Your Heart Out

 

Off:

Love is a Game

Hold On

Strangers By Nature

My Little Love

  • Replies 1k
  • Views 36.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SAVE

Cry Your Heart Out

I Drink Wine

Strangers by Nature

 

OFF

Hold On

Woman Like Me

Love is a Game

Can I Get It

Save:
OMG

I Drink Wine

Easy on Me

 

Off:

My Little Love

Strangers By Nature

Hold On

Woman Like Me

not wild wild west already eliminated :chick2:

 

SAVE:

All Night Parking

Oh My God

To Be Loved

 

OFF:

Strangers By Nature

Easy On Me

My Little Love

Cry Your Heart Out

Makes sense that the 3 bonus tracks are the first 3 to go... I havent listened to them yet... 

 

Save:

 

Can I Get It

Oh My God

Hold On

 

Off:

 

Strangers By Nature

Woman Like Me

All Night Parking

Love Is A Game

SAVE

Strangers By Nature

Easy On Me

My Little Love

 

OFF

All Night Parking

Hold On

Can I Get It

To Be Loved

SAVE 

Can I get it 

Hold on 

Love is a game 

 

OFF 

Strangers by nature 

Cry your heart out

All night parking 

Woman like me 

Save:

To Be Loved

Love Is A Game

Hold On

 

Off:

Cry Your Heart Out

All Night Parking

Oh My God

Can I Get It

Save

Hold On 

I Drink Wine 

Easy On Me

 

Off

Cry Your Heart Out 

Woman Like Me 

Strangers By Nature ?

All Night Parking ?

 

thought about joining if deluxe tracks all out, ok let's see

 

Spoiler

Save:

I Drink Wine

Strangers by Nature

Hold On

 

Off:

Cry Your Heart Out

Can i Get it

Woman Like Me

Easy On Me

 

if im not eligible, i wont mind if i dont get tag :smitten2:

 

Poor Wild Wild West :shakeno:

 

SAVE

Can I Get It

All Night Parking

Oh My God

 

OFF

To Be Loved

Woman Like Me

Cry Your Heart Out

Easy on Me

SAVE

Strangers By Nature 

My Little Love

CYHO

 

OFF

All Night Parking

Woman Like Me

To Be Loved

Love Is A Game

SAVE 

Easy On Me

Can I Get It

I Drink Wine

 

OFF

Strangers By Nature

My Little Love

All Night Parking

Woman Like Me

 

  • Author
18 minutes ago, Polgg48 said:

thought about joining if deluxe tracks all out, ok let's see

 

  Hide contents

Save:

I Drink Wine

Strangers by Nature

Hold On

 

Off:

Cry Your Heart Out

Can i Get it

Woman Like Me

Easy On Me

 

if im not eligible, i wont mind if i dont get tag :smitten2:

 

You can get tagged whenever you want to, even in the final round. :gayriahcat2: Welcome. :gaycat4:

Save

Can I Get It

Woman Like Me

To Be Loved

 

 

 

Off

Easy On Me

All Night Parking

Hold On

Love Is A Game

3 minutes ago, Roberto said:

You can get tagged whenever you want to, even in the final round. :gayriahcat2: Welcome. :gaycat4:

Thank you :foxaylove4: :smitten2:  may the best song win

all bonus tracks went first :laugh: 

 

SAVE:

To be loved

all night parking

i drink wine

 

Off:

easy on me 

cry your heart out

oh my god

can i get it

 

Off:

- All Night Parking 

- Woman Like Me

- Cry Your Heart Out

- My Little Love

 

Save:

- To Be Loved

- Easy On Me

- Love Is A Game

- Hold On 

I– :redface::redface::redface::redface:

 

SAVE

"Cry Your Heart Out"

"Can I Get It"

"All Night Parking Interlude" (with Erroll Garner)

 

OFF

"Woman Like Me"

"Strangers by Nature"

"Easy on Me"

"I Drink Wine"

save

 

my little love

woman like me

oh my god

 

off

 

cry you heart out

hold on

strangers by nature

easy on me

 

 

 

 

SAVE:

  • Strangers By Nature
  • I Drink Wine
  • Love Is A Game

OFF:

  • My Little Love
  • Cry Your Heart Out
  • Can I Get It
  • Woman Like Me

SAVE

Strangers By Nature

All Night Parking

Woman Like Me

 

OFF

Easy On Me

Cry Your Heart Out

I Drink Wine

Hold On 

 

SAVE

 

To Be Loved

Love Is A Game

I Drink Wine

 

OFF

 

Strangers By Nature

Woman Like Me

Hold On

Cry Your Heart Out

Now that all the bonus tracks are eliminated, it's gonna be difficult to choose...

 

SAVE

  • I Drink Wine
  • Hold On
  • Love Is A Game

OFF

  • Woman Like Me
  • Cry Your Heart Out
  • Can I Get It
  • Strangers by Nature

Save

Cry Your Heart Out

Strangers By Nature

All Night Parking

 

Off

Can I Get It

Woman Like Me

My Little Love

OMG (honestly just throwing this vote in here just because I can't think and I see OMG is safe :ahh: )

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.