Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Ariana breaks Rihanna's Spotify record

Featured Replies

Live streams? Is there a difference between a live stream and a regular stream? 

  • Author
10 minutes ago, LiveYourLife said:

Live streams? Is there a difference between a live stream and a regular stream? 

I don't know what they mean with "live" either :rip: SYT just passed 400m so it's just normal streaming.

1 minute ago, Jjang said:

I don't know what they mean with "live" either :rip: SYT just passed 400m so it's just normal streaming.

:dies: well either way, congrats to Ari! Still hoping for a collab between Rih and Ari before I die up to this point 

The way these 2 ladies keep tying and surpassing each other every 3 months with these milestones 

54 minutes ago, LiveYourLife said:

:dies: well either way, congrats to Ari! Still hoping for a collab between Rih and Ari before I die up to this point 

I would die for that :jonny6:

Rihanna has been dead af so I'm sure there are still a lot of records to surpass 

  • ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, LiveYourLife said:

Live streams? Is there a difference between a live stream and a regular stream? 

 

1 hour ago, Jjang said:

I don't know what they mean with "live" either :rip: SYT just passed 400m so it's just normal streaming.

I’m guessing they tweeted this before the chart updated and it wasn't showing 400m yet

Ari is smashing. I just cant get over how impressive Rihs stats are. She has been retired since Anti in 2016 and her last album before that was in -12 :rip: more or less no activity in streaming era.

I mean Rihanna hasn't released since 2017, meanwhile Ariana released 3 albums and many collaborations since then.. So... Rih will easily take her record back 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.