Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Ava gets first US iTunes #1

Featured Replies

7 hours ago, jaceface said:

Just heard this for the first time now... part of the instrumental sounds like Free Woman by Lady Gaga or is it just me?

Uh, no, it samples ATC - Around The World

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the Mariah of the Gen Z did THAT!

 

Can't wait for her Xmas album full of bops where I can shake my ass during Christmas Eve

 

eZJfpdi.gif

  • ATRL Moderator

I really root for this girl because I think she’s dripping in potential. I don’t care for this song but I’m glad she’s seeing continued success! 

  • Author

Still a 15% lead but Cardi and the incoming new releases are coming

On 3/2/2021 at 11:31 PM, Punky Rooster said:

She well and truly has taken over from Gaga hasn't she! Congrats to her :) 

Not quite19800-A43-5-D99-4-B5-C-BD5-A-0-EB0033-BC

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.