Let's Spoon 11 // Winner: rl231

Element

1 minute ago, Tom Vercetti said:

Btw, was stuck on :cries: of all things :rip: 

I'll probably feel stupid if given the answer to that. But anyway, did not expect to be anywhere near final 7 given my work schedule :rip: Good luck to the rest of you guys. 

5eaCU7w.gif

the solution was 9 because to get :( you'd do command+9

and yeah top 7 is amazing

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Element

• dussymob

• thecptz

• miguel

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, dussymob said:

I've been stuck at 4-5 for like 5 rounds lol.

Your first red cell all season! :eek:

1 minute ago, shelven said:

Your first red cell all season! :eek:

Only because I was being lazy and didn't read the instructions carefully like the idiot I am. :priceless:

I will read from now on, I wasted so much time. 

7 minutes ago, minho said:

the solution was 9 because to get :( you'd do command+9

and yeah top 7 is amazing

Oh wow, didn't think of that and it was right in front of me :deadbanana2:

13 minutes ago, shelven said:

1. rl231

2. Sanguine

3. minho

4. Alena

5. dussymob

6. Krazii

OUT: Tom Vercetti

@Tom VercettiYou did an amazing job for a first-time player and def surpassed a lot of people's expectations! Consistent underdog of the Games section whew, great job!!!

Thanks for the remarks. This game was certainly an experience. (btw tick tock x2 is still giving me slight ptsd) 

• ATRL Moderator

@Tom Vercetti congratulations on a successful first season!! 7th place is pretty iconic. you really served us a fantastic underdog arc just like ATRL Survivor 10, and it's impossible not to root for you. i was very curious to see how far you would get! thank you for joining despite your busy schedule, and I hope you enjoyed the game!

• ATRL Moderator

@Alena @dussymob @Krazii @minho @Sanguine @rl231

Congratulations to the top 6! Your next challenge will be at 8 PM EST on Tuesday. I will be on my hotspot again in the car, soooo bare with me if it's slow. It seemed to work last time after a few minutes.

A few other things:

1) Please make sure you are reading the challenge post in full. A majority of you ran into an issue with that during the challenge tonight.

2) Please let me know your preference for when the 24 hour challenge should be. It can start anytime on Wednesday night, but needs to be done by Friday night.

3 minutes ago, Element said:

@Alena @dussymob @Krazii @minho @Sanguine @rl231

Congratulations to the top 6! Your next challenge will be at 8 PM EST on Tuesday. I will be on my hotspot again in the car, soooo bare with me if it's slow. It seemed to work last time after a few minutes.

A few other things:

1) Please make sure you are reading the challenge post in full. A majority of you ran into an issue with that during the challenge tonight.

2) Please let me know your preference for when the 24 hour challenge should be. It can start anytime on Wednesday night, but needs to be done by Friday night.

When is the 24 hour challenge? Is it next? Or are you asking us when to do it? Sorry I’m confused and don’t know about it. 

• ATRL Moderator
20 minutes ago, dussymob said:

When is the 24 hour challenge? Is it next? Or are you asking us when to do it? Sorry I’m confused and don’t know about it. 

final 4!

tuesday night - final 6

wednesday night - final 5

then 24 hour challenge

friday night - final 3

saturday night - final 2

is my plan rn

11 hours ago, Element said:

final 4!

tuesday night - final 6

wednesday night - final 5

then 24 hour challenge

friday night - final 3

saturday night - final 2

is my plan rn

for the last couple challenges (i.e. final 3 and 2), is it flexible with the time? i obviously have to make it to that point but just wanting to know so i can provisionally plan out stuff!

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, rl231 said:

for the last couple challenges (i.e. final 3 and 2), is it flexible with the time? i obviously have to make it to that point but just wanting to know so i can provisionally plan out stuff!

Yes for sure! I always make sure everyone is available for the final rounds

• ATRL Moderator

hello i am back on my hotspot in a parking lot x

how are we doing??

Just now, Alena said:

im so sleepy

Go to sleep

• ATRL Moderator

i018PHB.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________

ROUND  32

It's 8 PM EST..... Welcome to the thirty-second round of Let's Spoon 11!

Last round, in 7th place, we had to say goodbye to: Tom Vercetti. :weeps:

Congratulations to the top six!

Alena / dussymob / Krazii

minho / rl231 / Sanguine

Let's get to today's challenge...

COUNT IT QUICK!

You will be presented with an image that shows a bundle of objects. All objects will be the same in one image and will be randomly arranged throughout the image. Your task is to count how many of this object are in the image. As soon as you count the objects, post in this thread how many objects you see.

You must guess the exact number of objects in the image!

Here's how the elimination process will work. This is a challenge of speed using a musical chairs elimination process. Each round, one less person will advance to the next round. The eliminated person will be the person who is the last to post their correct guess. You are allowed to guess multiple times, but only one guess is allowed per post. Even if you guess again, however, it could be too late. You could be the last to post the right number, thus eliminating yourself. 

During the final round, the first person to guess the exact correct number in the thread will win the first spoon of the round. I will post on their behalf!

_________________________________________________________________________________________

THERE ARE 5 SPOONS UP FOR GRABS. 1 PERSON WILL BE ELIMINATED.

Work quickly, have fun, and good luck!

WARNING: Do NOT troll the thread by posting "SPOON" without my permission. You may be disqualified. Thank you!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.