Let's Spoon 11 // Winner: rl231

Element

Just now, Element said:

@Alena @dussymob @Krazii @minho @rl231 @Sanguine @Tom Vercetti

Basically not all of the spoons uploaded. They looked like they did but they must have been temporary uploads.

I will restart the challenge at 9 PM EST with brand new clues/a brand new URL. Please quote this post to confirm you are still present and can begin at 9 PM EST. Thanks!

okay!

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Element

• dussymob

• thecptz

• miguel

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Element said:

Basically not all of the spoons uploaded. They looked like they did but they must have been temporary uploads.

I will restart the challenge at 9 PM EST with brand new clues/a brand new URL. Please quote this post to confirm you are still present and can begin at 9 PM EST. Thanks!

This will be a long night.

Just now, Element said:

:gaycat3:

Just now, Element said:

:smile: :cries:

2 minutes ago, Element said:

woot

• ATRL Moderator

ok

• ATRL Moderator

i018PHB.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________

ROUND  31

It's 9 PM EST..... Welcome to the thirty-first round of Let's Spoon 11!

Last round, in 8th place, we had to say goodbye to: miguel. :weeps:

Congratulations to the top seven!

Alena / dussymob / Krazii / minho

rl231 / Sanguine / Tom Vercetti

Let's get to today's challenge...

SCAVENGER HUNT!

Today's challenge is one that you all HAVE to complete in order to move on to the final six. There is an album on ImgBB featuring spoons with each of your names on it. You must crack the code below, find the correct link, and post your spoon IN THIS THREAD to advance.

Here is the URL code for an ImgBB album:

https://ibb.co/album/

After the /album/, there are six characters to complete the URL. The following six clues are for the six characters that come after the /a/... These clues are in the order that the characters are in the link.

• FIRST CLUE: This capital letter is the first letter of the month in which the majority of this Let's Spoon season took place.
  • SECOND CLUE: "Circle the Drain" / "Figure 8" / "Let There Be Love"
  • THIRD CLUE: Sodium + Sulfur - Arsenic = this capital letter is a nerdy one
  • FOURTH CLUE: The number of solar eclipses... minus the number of rounds usually held each day (during the first half of the season).
  • FIFTH CLUE: :cries: ... not :smile:
  • SIXTH CLUE: This capital letter is hidden in one of this season's other challenge posts in bright orange text. It stands on its own. Use shelven's spreadsheet to find it. 

Once you figure out what the six characters are, use the link above, and try your characters out by typing them after the /album/, and hitting enter! 

Once you find your spoon, copy and paste the image to the Let's Spoon thread. These spoons will take the place of the normal grabbing spoons phase. That means that the first six of you to complete this challenge, by posting your personalized spoon in the thread, will advance to the next round. The one who doesn't is eliminated.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

THERE ARE 6 SPOONS UP FOR GRABS. 1 PERSON WILL BE ELIMINATED.

Work quickly, have fun, and good luck!

WARNING: Do NOT troll the thread by posting "SPOON" without my permission. You may be disqualified. Thank you!

• ATRL Moderator

CLUE SIX HAS CHANGED LOCATIONS FROM THE FIRST TIME

• ATRL Moderator

1. rl231

2. Sanguine

ELIMINATED.

1 minute ago, dussymob said:

Spoon

lol you gotta do the challenge to survive

1 minute ago, shelven said:

Oh wow KING!!!!

:heart2: 

And to think, I got 2+ hours that one time and did terribly another time

1 minute ago, rl231 said:

:heart2: 

And to think, I got 2+ hours that one time and did terribly another time

Yeah I was just thinking about the one that took you 3 hours :lmao: Your redemption is complete!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.