Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Let's Spoon 11 // Winner: rl231

Featured Replies

  • Replies 11k
  • Views 601.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fruity - 9

DAP - 9

TayDine1989 - 1

dessy - 1

305 - 7

op - 5

jqnetto - 3

This challenge really gives you a sense of how quickly time passes, it’s actually quite scary :deadbanana2:

4 minutes ago, Fruity said:

This challenge really gives you a sense of how quickly time passes, it’s actually quite scary :deadbanana2:

This is how I feel about 15 min breaks during a job. They last like nothing. 

fruity - 10

DAP - 10

TayDine1989 - 1

dessy - 1

305 - 8

op - 5

jqnetto - 4

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator

vZNSKH3.png

9 AM EST on Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday

 

1. Sanguine

2. dussymob

3. fiercE

4. Rence

5. Harmonizer

6.

7.

8.

9.

 

 

O7Qv3Zt.png

9 PM EST on Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday

 

1. minho

2. vulnific

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

 

@Marvin @Not Like The Movies - you two are up next!

oh wow it looks like im headed for sunset ?

 

well it maybe hard to contend against vulnific and minho but i'll try :celestial4:

6 minutes ago, Tom Vercetti said:

This is how I feel about 15 min breaks during a job. They last like nothing. 

I'm lucky my employer doesn't care if I'm gone for an hour cause honestly just grabbing lunch is like 20 minutes in of itself. 

Just now, Dessy said:

I'm lucky my employer doesn't care if I'm gone for an hour cause honestly just grabbing lunch is like 20 minutes in of itself. 

then why dont you try for the comeback

Just now, thecptz said:

then why dont you try for the comeback

Cause I'm going for sunset

  • ATRL Moderator
11 minutes ago, Element said:

vZNSKH3.png

9 AM EST on Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday

 

1. Sanguine

2. dussymob

3. fiercE

4. Rence

5. Harmonizer

6.

7.

8.

9.

 

 

O7Qv3Zt.png

9 PM EST on Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday

 

1. minho

2. vulnific

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

 

@Marvin @Not Like The Movies - you two are up next!

I’ll go with sunset

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.