Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Let's Spoon 11 // Winner: rl231

Featured Replies

  • Replies 11k
  • Views 601.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, jqnetto said:

Oops I am late already I guess

Late for number 2 as well :thing:

1 minute ago, Dessy said:

Can someone do a time check for us?

no

Just now, thecptz said:

no

Rude. Quitting this time. Good luck sunrise challengers

Just now, Dessy said:

Rude. Quitting this time. Good luck sunrise challengers

? check the post above

26 minutes ago, thecptz said:

fruity - 2

DAP - 2

TayDine1989 - 1

dessy - 1

305 - 1

I also had 2 here

aG4qMBK.gif

1 minute ago, 305 said:

Not me being sabotaged already

jWDwClI.gif

Welcome to a ****ed up game sis.

3 minutes ago, 305 said:

Not me being sabotaged already

jWDwClI.gif

You’re OVER sis :sistrens: better quit now!

1 minute ago, Fruity said:

You’re OVER sis :sistrens: better quit now!

I'll be here all day

-

fruity - 4

DAP - 4

305 - 4

TayDine1989 - 1

dessy - 1

 

Fixed it for you @thecptz :-*

 

 

35 minutes ago, Fruity said:

Late for number 2 as well :thing:

I am going with sunset! :gaycat4:

 

I hope :dancehall3:

Just now, 305 said:

I'll be here all day

-

fruity - 4

DAP - 4

305 - 4

TayDine1989 - 1

dessy - 1

 

Fixed it for you @thecptz :-*

 

 

u missed the first one love

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.