Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

ME! hits 500M streams on Spotify

Featured Replies

Imagine if YNTCD was the lead the 700m it would have :jonny:

or if it was Cruel Summer the 1B  :jonny5:

 

 

  • 2 weeks later...

Cruel Summer truly deserved but ME! was always a guilty pleasure for me back when it first came out so im happy and i didnt expect it to be this big

On 11/13/2020 at 10:37 AM, CBXC said:

Imagine if the Lover lead was actually a good song :deadbanana2:

I Think He Knows deserved :(

Literally EVERY other song on Lover deserved but especially I Think He Knows, Cruel Summer & I Forgot You Existed

16 hours ago, Gabe² said:

I Think He Knows deserved :(

 

15 hours ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

Literally EVERY other song on Lover deserved but especially I Think He Know

Yup yup.

OT: But ATRL told me Me! flopped? Why did a song that didn't even get to spend 50 days on TTH surpass half a billion streams on Spotify? Why is it approaching 13M units sold WW? 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.