Jump to content

Final predictions: Shallow #22

124 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

22 Shallow 146

29 Taki Taki 127

 

Interesting. #1 on iTunes is more powerful than #1 on Spotify? But ATRL told me iTunes is dead? I'm gonna need an explanation.

 

phoebe.thumb.jpg.f1a01a0e4a0d839c2e495b4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Almighty Gaga said:

22 Shallow

29 Taki Taki

 

Interesting. #1 on iTunes is more powerful than #1 on Spotify? But ATRL told me iTunes is dead? I'm gonna need an explanation.

 

phoebe.thumb.jpg.f1a01a0e4a0d839c2e495b4

"but sales are dead"

phoebe.thumb.jpg.f1a01a0e4a0d839c2e495b4

OT: Not bad :clap3: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn't count on it, but such peak would be great later for  a promo single.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

6 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

22 Shallow 146

29 Taki Taki 127

 

Interesting. #1 on iTunes is more powerful than #1 on Spotify? But ATRL told me iTunes is dead? I'm gonna need an explanation.

 

phoebe.thumb.jpg.f1a01a0e4a0d839c2e495b4

Taki Taki is #11 on Spotify USA for the week ending 10/04, not #1, or even Top 10. Shallow spending the whole week at #1 on iTunes yet debuting outside of the Top 20 is proof of iTunes not being very relevant; if anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The Countess said:

I wouldn't count on it, but such peak would be great later for  a promo single.

it will continue to rise, it's has been rising on Spotify and holding its #1 spot on itunes ever since the movie came out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ATRL told iTunes is dead, though? :confused:

 

#22 would be more than amazing. I still expect it to debut somewhere below #30.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ordinarynam said:

it will continue to rise, it's has been rising on Spotify and holding its #1 spot on itunes ever since the movie came out

I'm perched, this soundtrack really deserves attention. Shallow is such a great song.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, The Countess said:

I wouldn't count on it, but such peak would be great later for  a promo single.

It's gonna chart top 20 next week so it doesn't matter if it isn't #22 this week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TinkerbellClap said:

It's gonna chart top 20 next week so it doesn't matter if it isn't #22 this week. 

I want it to get a top 10 minimum :jonny2: and gimme INLA #1 on Oscars week :jonny4:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, soramaro said:

 

Taki Taki is #11 on Spotify USA for the week ending 10/04, not #1, or even Top 10. Shallow spending the whole week at #1 on iTunes yet debuting outside of the Top 20 is proof of iTunes not being very relevant; if anything.

:cm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

22 Shallow 146

29 Taki Taki 127

 

Interesting. #1 on iTunes is more powerful than #1 on Spotify? But ATRL told me iTunes is dead? I'm gonna need an explanation.

 

phoebe.thumb.jpg.f1a01a0e4a0d839c2e495b4

 

Well actually it is dead but she's selling that much more than the poor others. 

 

All the spotify payola couldn't save tacky tacky. 

phoebe.thumb.jpg.f1a01a0e4a0d839c2e495b4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, One Nation said:

:cm:

Only 1 song has topped the Digital Sales chart and peaked outside of the Hot 100's Top 15 this year thus far (Cry Pretty by Carrie Underwood)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, soramaro said:

Only 1 song has topped the Digital Sales chart and peaked outside of the Hot 100's Top 15 this year thus far (Cry Pretty by Carrie Underwood)

Oh wow. And to be fair the good sis Carrie wasn't on any major Spotify playlists.

 

OT: this is great for Gaga :clap3:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, soramaro said:

 

Taki Taki is #11 on Spotify USA for the week ending 10/04, not #1, or even Top 10. Shallow spending the whole week at #1 on iTunes yet debuting outside of the Top 20 is proof of iTunes not being very relevant; if anything.

it goes both ways.

 

Shallow is #83 with 5M less US streams than Taki Taki. 

 

Taki Taki being #11 on Spotify US (8.1M), predicted 22K in sales + 4M Radio Airplay

Shallow is #83 on Spotify US (2.9M), predicated 67K in sales, no airplay. 

 

All metrics are relevant. Just depends what you excel at. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GoneHome said:

it goes both ways.

 

Shallow is #83 with 5M less US streams than Taki Taki. 

 

Taki Taki being #11 on Spotify US (8.1M), predicted 22K in sales + 4M Radio Airplay

Shallow is #83 on Spotify US (2.9M), predicated 67K in sales, no airplay. 

 

All metrics are relevant. Just depends what you excel at. 

Nicely said :cries: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

22 Shallow 146

29 Taki Taki 127

 

Interesting. #1 on iTunes is more powerful than #1 on Spotify? But ATRL told me iTunes is dead? I'm gonna need an explanation.

 

phoebe.thumb.jpg.f1a01a0e4a0d839c2e495b4

this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, One Nation said:

Oh wow. And to be fair the good sis Carrie wasn't on any major Spotify playlists.

 

OT: this is great for Gaga :clap3:

 

Shallow was just put on Today's Top Hits and it wasn't on any major Spotify playlists in its debut week.

 

We'll see how playlist exposure will affect it the following week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites