Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

US Airplay Discussion

Featured Replies

Tooosie no!! you were supposed to push Circles OUT

 

TimelyFocusedLadybug-size_restricted.gif

  • Replies 46.3k
  • Views 3.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, gotportugal said:

Tooosie no!! you were supposed to push Circles OUT

 

TimelyFocusedLadybug-size_restricted.gif

Even if Roses eventually surpasses it, My Oh My and Circles are still dropping harder so it'll eventually reach the top 10. Circles has been falling harder for the past 4/5 days. 

3 minutes ago, onewillowsilk said:

Even if Roses eventually surpasses it, My Oh My and Circles are still dropping harder so it'll eventually reach the top 10. Circles has been falling harder for the past 4/5 days. 

still I want Circles to drop this week

 

TimelyFocusedLadybug-size_restricted.gif

3 hours ago, Em1794 said:

Dude... ratetemusic.com. You’re welcome

Is ratethemusic incorporated in callout scores?

Don't Start Now :ahh:

keep the checks coming Dua's label, i never get tired of hearing it honestly, too soon to be dropping it. 

My Oh My #6 on HAC with the biggest bullet in the Top 10 and #1-4 are all negative. 

3 hours ago, Raphy23 said:

Is ratethemusic incorporated in callout scores?

Not at all. Questions are not the same as Mediabase report, also not the same results.

8 minutes ago, Ger-55 said:

Not at all. Questions are not the same as Mediabase report, also not the same results.

So how could I affect the callout results? If the Camila stans did it, I would like to too.

26 minutes ago, Ger-55 said:

Not at all. Questions are not the same as Mediabase report, also not the same results.

The questions are the same. Favourite is determined by the score you put in the song all the other questions are there. They’re not the same results because this is just one of the methods they use. I saw it affect the actual callouts with my own eyes when the week after I was sent the screenshots My Oh My shot to the #2 position in net positive even though the song was flopping on Spotify Apple Music and iTunes.
 

I had signed up to ratethemusic in 2017 but I’m too lazy to do the poll every week, but I still got their emails about new polls, after that week that Camila stans voted that heavily I started getting the emails at different days every week, even though for years I’d always got them on Fridays. I’m 99% sure they filter out the results of ratethemusic now

1 hour ago, Em1794 said:

The questions are the same. Favourite is determined by the score you put in the song all the other questions are there. They’re not the same results because this is just one of the methods they use. I saw it affect the actual callouts with my own eyes when the week after I was sent the screenshots My Oh My shot to the #2 position in net positive even though the song was flopping on Spotify Apple Music and iTunes.
 

I had signed up to ratethemusic in 2017 but I’m too lazy to do the poll every week, but I still got their emails about new polls, after that week that Camila stans voted that heavily I started getting the emails at different days every week, even though for years I’d always got them on Fridays. I’m 99% sure they filter out the results of ratethemusic now

What are you even talking about? RTM has NOTHING to do with Mediabase callouts. 

22 hours ago, gotportugal said:

fell out of the top50 on a type of radio like Rythmic for example. That's why its 0.7 gain in Pop + HAC was offset by the loss of audience on another platform

thanks for the explanation
 

12 hours ago, Em1794 said:

Everyone, right now. Teen girls that spend all day doing fandom stuff, in general. I’m not taking a shot in the dark here, I saw DMs from groupchats where they organised to poll for Camila and against the songs at the top. Most fandoms don’t bother but Camila stans know very well the power of radio since it propelled a lot of her singles. It doesn’t matter anymore since I’m pretty sure Mediabase weeded them out already, but they did affect the rating of several songs for several weeks 

I'm a Camila stan and I've never heard such thing for MOM, but if u saying so, I'm not one to say you're lying

im Logging into my old RTM account, which I havent accessed since Carly released I Really Like U, and giving My Oh My a score of 0! :lakitu:

42 minutes ago, Raphy23 said:

im Logging into my old RTM account, which I havent accessed since Carly released I Really Like U, and giving My Oh My a score of 0! :lakitu:

:rip: 

 

-

 

Everything i wanted, was done wrong by radio

12 hours ago, FAN said:

My Oh My #6 on HAC with the biggest bullet in the Top 10 and #1-4 are all negative. 

Callouts doing their job for this organic smash

OVERALL

1. The Weeknd - "Blinding Lights" 159.84 (-0.07)

2. Doja Cat - "Say So" 141.57 (+0.12)

3. Dua Lipa - "Don't Start Now" 123.65 (+1.20) **

4. Harry Styles - "Adore You" 117.55 (+0.08)

5. Justin Bieber - "Intentions (feat. Quavo)" 106.39 (+0.68)

6. Post Malone - "Circles" 103.99 (-0.68)

7. Megan Thee Stallion - "Savage Remix (feat. Beyoncé)" 100.16 (+1.51)

8. Drake - "Toosie Slide" 96.04 (-1.34)

9. Maren Morris - "The Bones" 91.00 (+0.76)

10. Camila Cabello - "My Oh My (feat. DaBaby)" 77.41 (-1.06)

 

11. Roddy Ricch - "The Box" 76.74 (-1.24)

12. Black Eyed Peas x J Balvin - "RITMO (Bad Boys for Life)" 69.46 (-0.19)

13 (+1) Maroon 5 - "Memories" 65.62 (-0.28)

14 (-1) Billie Eilish - "everything i wanted" 65.24 (-0.80)

15. Roddy Ricch - "High Fasion (feat. Mustard)" 64.99 (+0.21)

16 (+1) Trevor Daniel - "Falling" 62.56 (+0.51)

17 (-1) Luke Combs - "Does to Me (feat. Eric Church)" 62.22 (+0.03)

18. Lewis Capaldi - "Someone You Loved" 61.63 (-0.34)

19. Morgan Wallen - "Chasin' You" 59.03 (-0.28)

20. Travis Denning - "After a Few" 57.84 (+0.62)

 

Dua Lipa - "Break My Heart" 54.64 (+0.79)

SAINt JHN - "Roses (Imanbek Remix)" 46.87 (+0.66)

Lewis Capaldi - "Before You Go" 44.32 (+0.33)

Lil Mosey - "Blueberry Faygo" 43.72 (+0.87)

Surfaces - "Sunday Best" 42.64 (+0.68)

Ariana Grande & Justin Bieber - "Stuck With U" 41.26 (+0.11)

Powfu - "death bed (feat. beabadoobee) [coffee for your head]" 36.71 (+0.56)

Marshmello & Halsey - "Be Kind" 33.92 (+0.63)

BENEE - "Supalonely (feat. Gus Dapperton)" 33.34 (-0.22)

The Weeknd - "In Your Eyes" 31.40 (-0.62)

DaBaby - "ROCKSTAR (feat. Roddy Ricch)" 28.43 (+0.99)

Harry Styles - "Watermelon Sugar" 19.82 (+1.59) 

Jonas Brothers - "X (feat. Karol G)" 18.20 (+0.45)

Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande - "Rain on Me" 15.42 (+2.60) **

Katy Perry - "Daisies" 12.58 (+0.69)

 

Man:

Spoiler

Pop

45    47    JOJO    Man    585    658    -73    0.489

+12 Spins

+21 Bullet

+0.039 Audience

 

12 hours ago, Em1794 said:

The questions are the same. Favourite is determined by the score you put in the song all the other questions are there. They’re not the same results because this is just one of the methods they use. I saw it affect the actual callouts with my own eyes when the week after I was sent the screenshots My Oh My shot to the #2 position in net positive even though the song was flopping on Spotify Apple Music and iTunes.
 

I had signed up to ratethemusic in 2017 but I’m too lazy to do the poll every week, but I still got their emails about new polls, after that week that Camila stans voted that heavily I started getting the emails at different days every week, even though for years I’d always got them on Fridays. I’m 99% sure they filter out the results of ratethemusic now

Honestly, I don't believe this, but who knows. I have an account on RTM, try to make the surverys, but again, I don't think they're the same.

 

12 hours ago, Raphy23 said:

So how could I affect the callout results? If the Camila stans did it, I would like to too.

I think GP likes Camila more than this forum thinks. :dies: 

18 hours ago, Starkboy said:

1. Say So : 19.335 (-49) | 97.070 (-0.191)

Could this start drop hard? :rip: BL should be above it.

 

18 hours ago, Starkboy said:

4. Don't Start Now : 14.184 (+5) | 71.912 (+0.314)

5. Adore You : 13.682 (-7) | 74.339 (+0.046)

These monsters, omg. :dies: 

 

Supalonely about to peak, and hopefully Ride It, too. Pop radio need to refresh the Top 20. Poor Toosie, I hope it manages to peak inside Top 10.

POP

1. Say So : 19.142 (-193) | 95.939 (-1.131)

2. Blinding Lights : 18.784 (-204) | 95.937 (-1.284)

3. Intentions : 16.293 (+18) | 72.733 (-0.104)

4. Don't Start Now : 14.132 (-52) | 71.803 (-0.109)

5. Adore You : 13.649 (-33) | 73.802 (-0.537)

6. Falling : 12.865 (+87) | 56.904 (+0.189)

7. RITMO (Bad Boys For Life) : 10.827 (-117) | 49.962 (-0.728)

8 (+1) Break My Heart : 10.531 (+36) | 45.859 (-0.246) 

9 (-1) My Oh My : 10.238 (-344) | 45.825 (-1.289)

10. Circles : 8.910 (-190) | 46.890 (-1.006)

 

11. Toosie Slide : 8.682 (-75) | 35.224 (-0.818) 

12. Roses : 8.343 (-41) | 42.480 (-0.426)

13. Sunday Best : 8.070 (+20) | 32.715 (-0.147) 

14. The Bones : 7.690 (+73) | 33.027 (+0.139)

15. Supalonely : 7.090 (-80) | 29.939 (-0.230) 

16. Ride It : 6.728 (-85) | 26.480 (-0.185)

17. Stuck With U : 6.689 (+12) | 28.397 (-0.159)

18. Be Kind : 6.545 (+22) | 30.140 (+0.118)

19 (+1) Before You Go : 6.292 (+37) | 25.613 (+0.177)

20 (+1) Savage : 6.026 (+109) | 31.243 (+0.519)

 

21 (-2) The Box : 5.995 (-402) | 23.030 (-1.601)

22. Coffee For Your Head : 5.646 (+3) | 22.254 (-0.195)

23. In Your Eyes : 5.494 (-56) | 22.866 (-0.446)

24. X : 3.917 (+107) | 13.760 (+0.141)

25. Watermelon Sugar : 3.390 (+227) | 17.923 (+0.862)

26 (+1) Rain On Me : 3.173 (+528) | 12.539 (+1.799) 

27 (-1) Level Of Concern : 2.614 (-323) | 8.248 (-0.874)

28 (+1) If The World Was Ending : 2.397 (+86) | 10.059 (+0.010)

29 (-1) Old Me : 2.333 (+5) | 6.202 (-0.008)

30. Blueberry Faygo : 2.170 (+50) | 7.864 (-0.039)

 

well... 

 

Was there a panel change or something? Those numbers are so strange.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.