Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

US Airplay Discussion

Featured Replies

  • Replies 46.3k
  • Views 3.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

10 minutes ago, Henstridge said:

Every huge star has a radio deal for their leads but watch ATRL drag JT for it :toofunny2:

Not his fault radio actually plays his songs :cm:

1 hour ago, IAMRodrigo said:

21 (+3) Filthy : 3.666 (+752) | 28.413 (+5.183)

26 (+3) Filthy : 759 (+208) | 5.597 (+1.203)

 

That radio deal

:cm:

The real challenge is to maintain stability from next week. 

JT is similar to Taylor. Very competitive. We will see that in the way his single performs on radio.

1 hour ago, Henstridge said:

Every huge star has a radio deal for their leads but watch ATRL drag JT for it :toofunny2:

I know, and I believe it's very normal. 
His team is smart!

 

Spoiler

It looks like Bruno made a radio deal too. But I'm not his fan, so I won't mention it to avoid "fight"

:fan:

:cm:

Edited by IAMRodrigo

50 minutes ago, Timber said:

JT is similar to Taylor. Very competitive. We will see that in the way his single performs on radio.

Sure, thats why he take breaks of +5 years all the time, and releases songs that are completely offtrend

1 hour ago, Monster Megamind said:

The real challenge is to maintain stability from next week. 

It reminds me "Your Body"

:deadbanana:

Just now, IAMRodrigo said:

It reminds me "Your Body"

:deadbanana:

I actually like that song 

End Game almost Top 10 and that bish still doesn't acknowledge the song :jonny5:

6 minutes ago, IAMRodrigo said:

I know, and I believe it's very normal. 
His team is smart!

 

  Reveal hidden contents

It looks like Bruno made a radio deal too. But I'm not his fan, so I won't mention it to avoid "fight"

:fan:

:cm:

I don't think Bruno has ever used a radio deal

3 minutes ago, Sinister said:

I don't think Bruno has ever used a radio deal

I think he did with LOOH, but I'm not 100% sure

29 minutes ago, Sinister said:

I don't think Bruno has ever used a radio deal

Pretty sure everyone has 

 

34 minutes ago, taylor__fan said:

Sure, thats why he take breaks of +5 years all the time, and releases songs that are completely offtrend

What? 

 

37 minutes ago, IAMRodrigo said:

I know, and I believe it's very normal. 
His team is smart!

 

  Hide contents

It looks like Bruno made a radio deal too. But I'm not his fan, so I won't mention it to avoid "fight"

:fan:

:cm:

Definitely 

24k and Uptown Funk! both had radio deals

 

Looked Out of Heaven didn't

 

even irrelevant artists like J. Lo do them

 

it's nothing unusual

Edited by Duca

Just now, Duca said:

24k and Uptown Funk! both had radio deals

 

I don't think Looked Out of Haven did

I totally forgot 24K Magic, no idea that UF had one

4 minutes ago, frrr said:

I totally forgot 24K Magic, no idea that UF had one

it did

 

their first days according to Pulse

 

POP

 

0 33 BRUNO MARS 24K Magic 1795 0 1795 16.912

 

+1795 Spins
+1795 Bullet
+16.912 Audience

 

POP

 

0 37 MARK RONSON Uptown Funk f/Bruno Mars 1183 0 1183 12.097

 

+1183 Spins
+1183 Bullet
+12.097 Audience

Just now, Duca said:

it did

 

their first days according to Pulse

 

POP

 

0 33 BRUNO MARS 24K Magic 1795 0 1795 16.912

 

+1795 Spins
+1795 Bullet
+16.912 Audience

 

POP

 

0 37 MARK RONSON Uptown Funk f/Bruno Mars 1183 0 1183 12.097

 

+1183 Spins
+1183 Bullet
+12.097 Audience

Totally did. No way it would get those audiences without one

21 minutes ago, TattooedDreams said:

Pretty sure everyone has 

 

What? 

 

Definitely 

Finesse Remix doesn't. Only his leads

11 minutes ago, DangerousSwiftie said:

I think Finesse Remix had one, my local iHeart station played it every hour on the release day. Although, I suppose that may not have been a deal.

 

it was

5 minutes ago, Duca said:

 

it was

Why do later singles always have to be remixed first in order to get radio deals and Spotify/iTunes banners ?

 

5 minutes ago, H-I-M said:

Why do later singles always have to be remixed first in order to get radio deals and Spotify/iTunes banners ?

 

remixes make the songs feel new, I guess

 

maybe label don't want to waste money on doing that for later singles since they're less likely to take off

Edited by Duca

POP:
4 4 DUA LIPA New Rules 14456 12496 1960 88.869

+574 Spins
+664 Bullet
+4.354 Audience

 

Chart run: 46 − 39 − 38 − 32 − 29 − 24 − 20 − 20 − 17 − 17 − 18 − 16 − 15 − 15 − 13 − 11 − 9 − 8 − 6 − 4 − 4 

 

 

poster_t40_dlipa_0104_d.gif

banner_t40_dlipa_0104_h.gif

Edited by Mediabase

12 minutes ago, Mediabase said:

POP:
4 4 DUA LIPA New Rules 14456 12496 1960 88.869

+574 Spins
+664 Bullet
+4.354 Audience

 

Chart run: 46 − 39 − 38 − 32 − 29 − 24 − 20 − 20 − 17 − 17 − 18 − 16 − 15 − 15 − 13 − 11 − 9 − 8 − 6 − 4 − 4 

 

 

poster_t40_dlipa_0104_d.gif

banner_t40_dlipa_0104_h.gif

:clap3::clap3::clap3:

POP:

48 -- LIL PUMP Gucci Gang 442 -- 35 1.329

 

Debuted on top 50 today. :gaycat5:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.