• poki

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Legend E said:

Is The Color Game coming today? I still don't know who to choose lol

Yep! Whenever Klitt posts the thread. 

We like...:went the whole summer without a tournament 

2 hours ago, wesleywalrus said:

We like...:went the whole summer without a tournament 

Successful 500+ page tournament Drag Race exists. 

wksEMJt.gif 

On 8/8/2017 at 1:26 PM, Aciid said:

Successful 500+ page tournament Drag Race exists. 

wksEMJt.gif 

You better clock Weslina Spice

Dylan' where are you?

wPOq02h.thumb.gif.b9d3189825fc0ad99cb83d

I want to host a game, is there any process to submit one? Can I proceed to open the thread?

• ATRL Moderator

NewATRL really killed this section, a mess

• ATRL Moderator
17 hours ago, Jkawaii said:

I want to host a game, is there any process to submit one? Can I proceed to open the thread?

You just post it

21 minutes ago, Marvin said:

You just post it

Thank you

23 hours ago, Jkawaii said:

Ooh what game are you planning to host? :duca:

Oh I forgot to tell the heux in here but Platinum Hit 11 is coming tonight 

On 15/08/2017 at 7:10 PM, PoKiTaurus said:

Ooh what game are you planning to host? :duca:

It's about musical emphaty and moods, I have done two season on a Facebook group in Spanish so I wanna try my brand here.

Just now, Jkawaii said:

It's about musical emphaty and moods, I have done two season on a Facebook group in Spanish so I wanna try my brand here.

That sounds fun, I'll join it when it starts :flower:

1 hour ago, PoKiTaurus said:

That sounds fun, I'll join it when it starts :flower:

I'm still finishing the challenges and the rebranding of the franchise, It will be out soon

any of y'all familiar with top model games?

EJQL8

Hello! Honestly coming into this section makes me so sad bc it used to be my JAM and now it's so dead. 1 round of a MC takes 24 hours and there hasn't really been many tournaments killing it like back in the day. It was cool to see Drag Race doing so well though. (Job well done @Citrus)

I've had some people inquire about a new season of Survivor in the last year. Most recently my S6 winner @URBAN in a Fifth Harmony album thread. :laugh: 

And well... I've been holding off on saying this because I'm still slightly attached to Survivor just bc it led to me meeting a lot of people I still talk to in my personal life outside of ATRL and I've had a lot of fun with it since 2012ish. I've had six seasons and it's been one of the more 'successful' series in the games section. And a lot of people have had a good time taking part in it. Hosting it has been really cool too even if it can sometimes be a lot of work. 

But the whole point of this post is...

I will not be hosting another season of Survivor

I'm in a place in my life where ATRL isn't really as much of a presence as it was in the past. I still browse daily but I rarely come in this section and it's mostly just to see if a certain song or album has leaked yet. 

So I'm letting go of the Survivor series belonging to me and I'm now open to someone else rebooting it. Whether a past winner, contestant, or just someone who watches Survivor in their free time and thought a tournament on ATRL would be dope. I've known that I had no plans of doing another season for months now but I had this odd objection towards anyone else hosting it. So I just casually stalled writing this post. Which may seem super extra and far too lengthy to some of you but Survivor has been a big ass part of my time on ATRL and so I deserve a proper exit! :angry:

Games rules state that that you must contact me before you revive the tournament. I'd like to hear any ideas you guys have whether it's changing the gameplay entirely or sticking pretty close to the set-up I laid out. Maybe it wont be as music focused anymore or they'll be less players or whatever. But regardless, I'd like to give a thumbs up to whoever does decide to reboot it. Which will hopefully be in the near future cause y'all really need some games up in here. :fan: 

And that about sums up my thoughts. Shoot me a message if you want to be the new host of Survivor. It was an odd hobby of mine for the last five years. Explaining I needed to be home at a certain time to post results or do tribal council for my online game was always a weird conversation. But I don't regret it. I crowned six winners over the years. Some of which don't even visit this site anymore. Now to the two of you that actually read to this point, thanks and best of luck to the next era of Survivor. Whenever that may be.

Winners: S1 - S6 

@Ronaldista @Adr @-brian @Yvess @Element @URBAN

Miscellaneous People Who Have Taken Part And/Or Have Asked About Survivor:

@Superiore @wesleywalrus @thecptz @Satan @rl231 @Speezy @Navyofbadgals @Remmy

:heart2: 

aww @Dylan':'( 

atrl misses u fattie :weeps: 

I get it though, hope someone takes it over

Dylan' :sosad: 

I understand though, hope who ever takes it on makes you proud :heart2: 

you were such a fun, kind & lovely host :hughard: 

On 17/08/2017 at 2:31 PM, EJQL8 said:

any of y'all familiar with top model games?

EJQL8

make one :gaycat5: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.