Jump to content

Album Survivor Request


Cupid
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • QueenofCopyPaste

    26

  • thecptz

    84

  • Harmonizer

    19

  • bestfiction

    19

  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2017 at 3:07 PM, mxtthewdelrey said:

August 11th: Kesha - Rainbow

where is it sis?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, URBAN said:

@J-boy so when is the album survivor going to start? 

 

Don't make me snatch it from you.

 

URBAN

Isnt it 2 weeks from the album release date?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, J-boy said:

Isnt it 2 weeks from the album release date?

You know how we Harmos are, we want it by the end of this weekend.

 

Getcha-getcha-getcha'ish togetha! #StreamLonelyNight

 

URBAN

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Bindi said:

Did I miss it or something?:gaycat5:

:rip: cancel it, I didnt like the alberm

Link to comment
Share on other sites

July 7, 2017 - HAIM - Something to Tell You

 
I contacted with berberocka and he allowed me to take it :flower:
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Can I take P!nk's Beautiful Trauma it's not taken I see. october 13.

 

October 13th - P!nk - "Beautiful Trauma"

Edited by Dom
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/8/2017 at 9:58 AM, mxtthewdelrey said:

September 29th: Miley Cyrus - Younger Now

hey I completely forgot I reserved this but someone else can take it if they want cause I don't really have the time + would like to keep one of my 3 spots open to host a tournament at some point in the near future. sorry + thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2017-10-06 at 11:47 AM, mxtthewdelrey said:

hey I completely forgot I reserved this but someone else can take it if they want cause I don't really have the time + would like to keep one of my 3 spots open to host a tournament at some point in the near future. sorry + thanks!

I would take this easily, but I don't know if we can do two survivors at the same time. Because I'm gonna start P!nk's soon. @Cupid

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Dom said:

I would take this easily, but I don't know if we can do two survivors at the same time. Because I'm gonna start P!nk's soon. @Cupid

Yeah you can do up to three survivors at the same time. I'm currently doing two.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, mxtthewdelrey said:

Yeah you can do up to three survivors at the same time. I'm currently doing two.

okay, starting this asap.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...