Jump to content

Album Survivor Request


Cupid
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 12/26/2018 at 3:35 PM, QueenofCopyPaste said:

February 8th 2019: Ariana Grande - thank u, next 

Gurl I'm waiting 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • QueenofCopyPaste

    26

  • thecptz

    84

  • Harmonizer

    20

  • bestfiction

    20

On 12/27/2018 at 12:35 AM, QueenofCopyPaste said:

February 8th 2019: Ariana Grande - thank u, next 

Hurry tf up

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/26/2018 at 9:35 PM, QueenofCopyPaste said:

February 8th 2019: Ariana Grande - thank u, next 

:celestial5:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

March 8th, 2019: Dido - Still On My Mind

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, thecptz said:

@QueenofCopyPaste it's over two weeks now so what's good about thank u, next album survivor? :)

Anyone can start it since the mods banned me

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, QueenofCopyPaste said:

Anyone can start it since the mods banned me

wait really? mess lemme take over it then. have you prepared anything yet? like the tag list or something.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, thecptz said:

wait really? mess lemme take over it then. have you prepared anything yet? like the tag list or something.

Nope. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

May 17th 2019: Carly Rae Jepsen - ‘Dedicated’

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/16/2018 at 11:05 AM, thecptz said:

March 1st 2019: Sigrid - 'Sucker Punch'

On 1/30/2019 at 11:50 AM, thecptz said:

March 29th 2019: Billie Eilish - 'WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?'

ready babby

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Remmy said:

ready babby

billie is coming :heart2: just lemme get my tag list ready since i have to go through like 50 pages nn

also, is there anyone waiting for sigrid's? it's gonna be a flop

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, thecptz said:

also, is there anyone waiting for sigrid's? it's gonna be a flop

I mean, probably not waiting but I'm sure a good few would participate :gaycat3: I'd be surprised if it got less than like, 13 votes per round

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Remmy said:

I mean, probably not waiting but I'm sure a good few would participate :gaycat3: I'd be surprised if it got less than like, 13 votes per round

well in that case, you can host it :eli:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, thecptz said:

well in that case, you can host it :eli:

sorry i've been banned from making threads in Games :(((

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2019 at 4:45 AM, thecptz said:

well in that case, you can host it :eli:

 

On 4/7/2019 at 7:21 AM, Remmy said:

sorry i've been banned from making threads in Games :(((

oooh, it would be a bit late to start it now, but would it be okay if I did it if you're not planning on doing it anymore? It would be my first survivor and maybe it's a good idea to start with a small one:eli:

but you better participate. i don't want my first survivor to flop nn

Edited by pavi
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, pavi said:

 

oooh, it would be a bit late to start it now, but would it be okay if I did it if you're not planning on doing it anymore? It would be my first survivor and maybe it's a good idea to start with a small one:eli:

but you better participate i don't want my first survivor to flop nn

omg yes please :weeps: i will be participate for sure. i'm so ready :duca:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, thecptz said:

omg yes please :weeps: i will be participate for sure. i'm so ready :duca:

omg thaankss! Will be posting it sometime this week:heart2:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/8/2019 at 12:42 AM, Yvess said:

Why u guys are banned? @Remmy@QueenofCopyPaste
 :'(

Oh for some reason I didn't see this notification :skull: I was joking :fan:

7 hours ago, pavi said:

 

oooh, it would be a bit late to start it now, but would it be okay if I did it if you're not planning on doing it anymore? It would be my first survivor and maybe it's a good idea to start with a small one:eli:

but you better participate. i don't want my first survivor to flop nn

Yes I'm ready for the title track to deservedly win :gaycat2:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/16/2019 at 12:25 PM, Remmy said:

Oh for some reason I didn't see this notification :skull: I was joking :fan:

Image result for you forgot me gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

who wants to take over carly's dedicated album survivor? :alexz3: i'm busy and may not have time to host it :dancehall:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...