Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift: The Receipts

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, alestevens said:

As i've said before, she'll most likely only have her albums there when they accept to making them premium-only. But she'd probably make the singles available everywhere for promotional purposes. That would be the best case scenario, in my opinion!

I would be okay with this

  • Replies 2.1k
  • Views 320k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Luminate numbers:     Red about to hit 9M Speak Now TV about to hit 1M pure Fearless TV right behind  Midnights close to 3M pure     99.5 million

  • Thread has been updated with all her certifications, sales, units, chart positions and streams for this year. I hope you guys like it as I put a lot of effort into it!

  • pick me ass song

10 minutes ago, alestevens said:

As i've said before, she'll most likely only have her albums there when they accept to making them premium-only. But she'd probably make the singles available everywhere for promotional purposes. That would be the best case scenario, in my opinion!

 

yup!

She definitely needs Spotify next era! She got really luckily with her 3 #1's last era without Spotify, luckily it was right in between the end of sales and the booming of streaming so it was the perfect time for the 1989 era. 

 

She needs to pull an Adele and at least put her lead single on Spotify.

IDWLF is flopping miserably on Apple Music lol. Last time I checked its out of the top 100. Spotify is the way to go for single success

7 hours ago, castle13 said:

IDWLF is flopping miserably on Apple Music lol. Last time I checked its out of the top 100. Spotify is the way to go for single success

It's #26 on AM. I think it was only out of the Top 100 when they replaced the standalone single with the one that ties to the album. But it is true that AM chart is always full of urban album tracks :biblio:

7 hours ago, castle13 said:

IDWLF is flopping miserably on Apple Music lol. Last time I checked its out of the top 100. Spotify is the way to go for single success

It's #26 on AM. I think it was only out of the Top 100 when they replaced the standalone single with the one that ties to the album. But it is true that AM chart is always full of urban album tracks :biblio:

7 hours ago, castle13 said:

IDWLF is flopping miserably on Apple Music lol. Last time I checked its out of the top 100. Spotify is the way to go for single success

Nah it has pretty decent streams from Apple Music.

@headlineplanet

US Digital Song Sales (through 1/19, via Republic): @zaynmalik & @taylorswift13's #IDontWannaLiveForever 492K

 

:clap3::clap3:

US

 

I Don't Wanna Live Forever

Digital Single: #3 73,204 (+8%) TW | 492,112 TD

OP updated! I copied our old receipt thread's OP. I was freaking out when I could not transfer its contents to the new ATRL. Good thing I figured things out. For the mean time this will the OP. I'll be updating the OP soon, I still have to get the hang of this new ATRL. :) 

 

Please continue to post new receipts here. Thank you!

US

 

I Don't Wanna Live Forever

Digital Single: #2 61,456 TW | 553,568 TD

US Digital songs: #1 I Don't Wanna Live Forever, @zaynmalik & @taylorswift13 137,376 (690,944 total).

South Korea

We are never ever getting back together - 746696

Safe & Sound 30204

Love Story 28586

22 10299

RED (single) 17807

Sweeter Than Fiction 35738

IKYWT 18651

On 2/10/2017 at 9:35 AM, xoxojoanne said:

South Korea

We are never ever getting back together - 746696

Safe & Sound 30204

Love Story 28586

22 10299

RED (single) 17807

Sweeter Than Fiction 35738

IKYWT 18651

Where is this from? Mess at her soundtrack singles outselling her actual singles.

US Digital songs: #1 I Don't Wanna Live Forever, @zaynmalik & @taylorswift13 137,376 (690,944 total).

Australia

 

I DON'T WANNA LIVE FOREVER Zayn & Taylor Swift <P>

 

(70,000)

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.