Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

mmdellavecchia

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mmdellavecchia

  1. Amazing for her. Can't believe Songs for you and 333 ranked so low! Songs for you remains to me her best output so far but 333 was also very good.
  2. No better is one of my faves unreleased from her. So sexy!
  3. It's actually the only song on the album that I'm willing to hear again so good choice.
  4. I will always think this was meant for Original Doll.
  5. I loved this album! Think I was 13 when it came out. Boyfriend, Dancing alone, Coming back for more, all bops. She seemed huge to me at that time but kinda vanished after the following album (which had good/great songs but more for filler than I am me).
  6. she's had many amazing moments but honestly yes
  7. OFF - Ella Langley โ€“ "Choosin' Texas" - Katy Perry โ€“ "Bandaids" - Katy Perry โ€“ "Watch It Burn" - Lady Gaga & Doechii โ€“ "Runway" - Lizzo โ€“ "b i t ch" - Rosalรญa ft. Yahritza y su Esencia โ€“ "La Perla" - Rosalรญa โ€“ "Sauvignon Blanc" - Shakira โ€“ "Zoo" - Taylor Swift โ€“ "Opalite" - Taylor Swift โ€“ "Elizabeth Taylor" - Taylor Swift โ€“ "I Knew It, I Knew You" - Taylor Swift โ€“ "Patient Zero" - SAVE - Carly Rae Jepsen โ€“ "After All" - Charli XCX โ€“ "SS26" - Charli XCX โ€“ "Camera" - Lana del Rey โ€“ "Henry, Come On" - Lana del Rey โ€“ "White Feather Hawk Tail Deer Hunter" - Madonna โ€“ "I Feel So Free" - Madonna ft. Sabrina Carpenter โ€“ "Bring Your Love" - Madonna โ€“ "Love Sensation" - Madonna โ€“ "Danceteria" -- Miley Cyrus โ€“ "Bass Persuades"
  8. Hopefully Blackout's next then. Sugarfall/Hooked on is her best song ever and I mean it. Such raw lyrics. And I think there's a demo that was recorded together with State of grace that never leaked. I think it was called 'grow' maybe or something like that. Blackout era has a LOT of material to choose from.
  9. This is one of my faves album from her. I remember buying the cd and the in the zone cassette around same time. Slave is her top trinity with Toxic and Gimme More. Boys vid is amazing, so is Overprotected. Cinderella are Lonely are single material and I love Let me be and the bonus When I found you, I run away and Before the goodbye. Like almost every song on the album could have been released. Anything but Anticipating lol.
  10. what a moment. I love she lol. For those unfamiliar with Lali, she got THE Kylie Minogue to perform in this same tour: https://www.google.com/goto?url=CAESYwHrOzAVE9picUqbH5wZgY1SyxNVoN1Up_UiOELH-rQdv0GftDRMfgKhc_38qzhvPh-Xr0vZJePAYVUBRvw9bihviGy1XyUKNruJ5e0Shi31taejCkUm1gLMtxHO1GGMvgzYeA
  11. Remix is so contagious. Today I found myself singing "Madonna... and Charli, Madona... and Charli". lol
  12. OFF School (Not totally sure if I can, but if I do, SAVE Fragile)
  13. so far I still prefer the last one over this one, but Are we on a break and Die for my art are BOPS. Also the intro.
  14. Congrats to Miley on the new number one! A few side notes as well: 1) I'm so excited cause this is my first post after having lurked the forum for months lol. 2) Redlights is easily among the best she's ever done (and her catalogue of deep tracks is amazing) and I can totally see the interpolation of 'the sphinx' by Amanda Lear (hi to that user who mentioned this pages ago) , I find it weird she hasn't spoken about this yet but she hardly posts at all lol. 3) my faves are Redlights, bass , different religion and innocent ways.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.