Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Adeptus

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Adeptus

  1. I try to allow my thoughts wander freely, the more absurd they became, the closer to dreaming I am :)
  2. No, maybe because I have not fallen in love in general... However, I do not see it as a big issue or some horrible perversion. Of course, things like constant arranged marriages betwenn cousins, like in some old dynasties, are harmfull, but if it happens spontanously and not often, I am not condemning it.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.