Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

popwithchad

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by popwithchad

  1. Not really — at least not on a global level. She's famous, yes. Talented? For sure. But when it comes to musical or cultural impact worldwide, she doesn't hit like Beyoncé, Rihanna, or even Shakira (with a truly global reach). No era-defining album, no truly iconic performance. That said, in the Latino community, especially in the U.S., she's a trailblazer. She broke barriers, represented when few did, and that's legendary within that space. But globally? She's more pop icon than actual legend.
  2. Hey everyone! 👋 I'm Chad, from France 🇫🇷 and I go by he/him. I've been lurking around ATRL for a while and finally decided to join the fun! I'm a Beyhive 🐝 but also a big fan of Raye and Charli XCX, and you'll probably catch me in threads talking about them a lot. I'm definitely more into live performances and artistry around an album, depending on the mood and the moment. Music-wise, I'm really into pop and soul, but I'm always open to discovering new sounds and talents. Outside of music, I enjoy playing wild rift and watching shows. I found ATRL through Google few years ago when i was looking for places to talk about pop and music, and I'm looking forward to chatting with everyone, joining discussions, and maybe even causing a little bit of (respectful) chaos. 😄 See y'all around!
  3. It's debatable, but let's be clear: Beyoncé's performance remains the most iconic. Gaga's, on the other hand, is one of the most spectacular the festival has ever seen. This year Gaga delivered a cinematic show in several acts, an immersive experience conceived as a play in five chapters. Each segment had its own universe: cyberpunk dystopia, intimate piano confession, pop-dance explosion, electro rebellion, and an almost mythological finale. Costumes, lighting, choreography, transitions - everything was fine-tuned to the millimeter, both grandiose and theatrical. Gaga proved that she is an outstanding stage storyteller, capable of building an entire world in 90 minutes. But Beyoncé in 2018 is another dimension. Beychella was more than a show: it was a statement. The first black woman to headline Coachella, she transformed the stage into a vibrant tribute to black American culture, with a live marching band, HBCU references, samples of Nina Simone, Malcolm X, and exceptional stage discipline. She didn't just perform, she taught, uplifted, transcended. Gaga electrified. Beyoncé made history.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.