Everything posted by Sprawl
-
Taylor Swift
Because no one really cares. They just scramble for her to get "cancelled" because they can't handle her gargantuan success, so she's an easy target
-
Taylor Swift
They seriously need a psychiatrist and probably an asylum
-
Taylor Swift
Can we not post this account in here? It's literally a deranged Yolanda Saldivar'd psychopath snarker that's still bitter Taylor isn't a lesbian
-
Taylor Swift
VMAs are kinda a lock after that made up award they created solely for her to attend
-
Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift (20th Anniversary Deluxe Edition) [13 extra songs] + vinyls Fearless (Complete Edition) [5 extra songs] Speak Now (Complete Edition) [5 extra songs] Red (Complete Edition) [5 extra songs] 1989 (Complete Edition) [3 extra songs] Reputation (Complete Edition) [I Don't Wanna Live Forever + 6 extra songs] Lover (Complete Edition) [All of the Girls You Loved Before + 4 extra songs] Folklore (Complete Edition) [3 extra songs] Evermore (Complete Edition) [3 extra songs] Midnights (Complete Edition) [3 extra songs] The Tortured Poets Department (Complete Edition) [4 extra songs] The Life of a Showgirl (Complete Edition) [8 extra songs]
-
Spotify | Maluma & Shakira - Agua | Day 8: OUT Global 794,232 (-238k) [-23%]
She probably said yes to collab with him because they're friends. But anyway, I just hope her next album isn't a playlist with all these droplets
-
Why did Karol G fail to crossover to non-Spanish speaking markets?
I do not know how to tell you this but her current hit in Spanish is currently number one on US Apple Music as she's fresh off her second sold out MetLife Stadium show
-
Spotify | Miley Cyrus - Bass Persuades (Album) | Day 9: 1,906,715
I guess the fans didn't go to her after all and only the people in LA are listening
-
Taylor Swift
- Taylor Swift
Can Mr. S be kind and give us another hint- Taylor Swift
This would be insane When she does this + the vinyls for Debut's 20th Anniversary Edition- P!nk is outstreaming Macklemore daily. Why?
Using the genocide of Palestinians for stan sh*t has to be the lowest of the low i've seen on this site.- KAROL G - 'NO ME ARREPIENTO DE SENTIR TANTO'
#25 Switzerland #50 Portugal #74 Italy Rise lotus rise- Taylor Swift
We'll try again tomorrow I guess- Taylor Swift
There are so many unreleased songs from that era that I hope the song count goes up to like 36 like those MAGA Wallen albums idc- Taylor Swift
- Taylor Swift
Debut already having a deluxe does not mean she can't do a "20th Anniversary Deluxe" gimmick though- KAROL G - 'NO ME ARREPIENTO DE SENTIR TANTO'
I believe it'll be Qlona'd. A smash without a video unfortunately- KAROL G - 'NO ME ARREPIENTO DE SENTIR TANTO'
It finally debuted on Spotify Italy- KAROL G: Viajando Por El Mundo Tropitour - $111M gross from 12 dates
Karol G | SoFi Stadium Boxscore (Pollstar) 📊 🗓️08/14: $11,251,678 👥Attendance: 44,800 (100%) 🗓️08/15: $11,991,810 👥Attendance: 47,334 (100%) 🗓️08/16: $10,831,299 👥Attendance: 46,506 (100%) 📈Total: $34,074,787 👥Total Attendance: 138,640- Taylor Swift - “I Knew It, I Knew You”
Before the doomposting starts on Sunday, it probably won't stabilize until the film is out just like any other soundtrack song- Taylor Swift - “I Knew It, I Knew You”
More of this and less of whatever CANCELLED was- KAROL G: Viajando Por El Mundo Tropitour - $111M gross from 12 dates
This will be the hardest date for her to fill in the U.S., but it's already the biggest show by a Latin act ever in the city Seattle (As of May 26)- KAROL G: Viajando Por El Mundo Tropitour - $111M gross from 12 dates
SeatGeek https://fr.seatgeek.ca/karol-g-tickets/landover-maryland-northwest-stadium-2026-08-02-7-pm/concert/18185091?quantity=1&hide_resale=1 There's about ~1k tickets left. It's sold way better than expected.- Paul McCartney says that Taylor Swift’s level of fame is parallel to The Beatles
Apparently both Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr are wrong and ATRL users still stuck in 2003 are right - Taylor Swift