Everything posted by KatyPrismSpirit
-
Troye Sivan - 'She's The Best'
listened to this in full in the car and its definitely his best album. Canada Dry and Le Boy are true highlights for me. The single choices on this album were pretty misleading. She's the Best is easily the worst song and Party is just so & so. Very 90s Madonna inspired overall. I love the influences of electronic and new wave on here. Interesting direction. Vocally he can tone down the autotune a little tho. His vocals tend to sound very overprocessed.
-
SYG: 2026
me when i made the best song of all time
- SYG: 2026
-
SYG: 2026
whos gonna tell her this sucks
-
SYG: 2026
of course Rayola is submitting her face off at the scammys miss gorl really thinks shes about to snatch that thriller record. we all IJBOLd
-
SYG: 2026
I really liked ... I'm very excited to hear ...
-
SYG: 2026
so theres this SOTM (song of the millenium)
-
Bring Your Love aged well. Who agrees?
- SYG: 2026
- Bring Your Love aged well. Who agrees?
At first I kinda feared it wouldn't age that well but the production and flow is really nice, and the song is still so memorable to me. Like every now and then a voice inside me whispers: "Sabrina... Madonna...?" and I have to listen to it again. Ugh they ate #tbh and the VMA's performance + acceptance speech was amazing too.- If popstars were cities
Katy Perry would be Rome- Rolling Stone's 2027 Grammy Predictions | Best Rock Album
They just published their predictions for 'Best Rock Album' Foo Fighters - Your Favorite Toy Paul McCartney - The Boys of Dungeon Lane The Rolling Stones - Foreign Tongues The Strokes - Reality Awaits Alabama Shakes - I Must Be Dreaming Who will win: Paul McCartney - The Boys of Dungeon Lane Who should win: Paul McCartney - The Boys of Dungeon Lane- SYG: 2026
- Marion Judah reveals he's attracted to fem boys, but not gay !
- Grimes & Vadakin - "ACCELERANDO"
Its not parroting per se. I just saw many people (both here and on X) say shes releasing AI music. All I asked is if she really did that. Its not meant to be offensive.- Lana Del Rey and Morgan Wallen to host the GTA 6 country station
Maga holy trinity- Alanis Morissette - 'Good Weather For Immaculate Conception'
- Grimes & Vadakin - "ACCELERANDO"
is it confirmed to be AI-generated? why is everyone saying it's AI.- Katy Perry takes her time to meet fans & serves looks
- SYG: 2026
- Rolling Stone's 2027 Grammy Predictions | Best Rock Album
- Random Thoughts
she deserves to win all omfg- Robert Smith, Alanis Morissette and Mick Jagger praise Olivia Rodrigo
- Zara on working with Max Martin: "I don't think so"
- Rolling Stone's 2027 Grammy Predictions | Best Rock Album