Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Pumpkin

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Pumpkin

  1. Jae Stephens. It wasn't until last year that I really started clicking with her music, and now I'm loving her debut album
  2. Songs For You, 333, and Popstar are now my trinity
  3. I'm really loving Soft Side and B4U
  4. you can listen to it on Soundcloud here
  5. aw, cute they have done a collab before though: Love Reggae. but it's not that great of a song so I'd welcome a new collab on a better track
  6. Sunglasses reminded me of this on my first listen: I also saw someone say they thought of the PS2, and I can hear that as well
  7. the way I thought it was a rando doing those British vocals lmao
  8. solid debut album
  9. the album is growing on me the more I listen to it
  10. really liked Flashbacks, Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore, and Brainrot overall I'm whelmed but I gotta sit with it some more
  11. honestly I think Nightride is a bottom 3 album from Tinashe
  12. I just did the same thing
  13. hold awnnnn this is my favorite of everything we've heard thus far
  14. oh bopnashe
  15. it's so over
  16. love the first four movies I like the 12 Dancing Princesses too since it has similar vibes
  17. banger a new fave of mine from her
  18. Or Call Me
  19. inject it
  20. from this article: any guesses?
  21. this is the guy
  22. I said this in the other thread but that's what happens when a song is performed before the studio version is released; fans get attached to the first recording they hear, it's basically demoitis. I'm guessing the abrupt beginning indicates that it transitions from the previous song, but yeah just hearing it on its own is a little off putting.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.