Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (â‹®) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SashaDevachelli

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SashaDevachelli

  1. Yonka's crown tilted just a little bit Lemonade and Seated Table really carried 2016 for me. Talented ass family
  2. I agree it would be tacky but atp Tacky is her middle name, and if it means I get to see her on a stage let's do it. We're in the trenches anyway so let's all go to hell, can't wait to watch Jay huff and puff deja vu on stage that's exactly what WE ALL wanted
  3. I can't believe the universe teased me with a Tame Impala collab. Didn't think that would ever be a possibility
  4. If Crazy in love's success is fake then Chris Brown's career is a wonderbread kraft maceroni and cheese hot dog water factory
  5. This is giving 90s hate comments or ancient pop forum drags the "discourse" is getting worse and worse the hags gotta do better
  6. Do you ever wonda… like who else is phukn ya man…?
  7. This is why I find the Bday Re-Touch vs AI upscale convo funny like y'all thought the lady looked like Chloe Bailey, Hive might just be a little blind and that is ok
  8. That lady is tanking oh em gee… Girls don't sing no more all they do is this
  9. It's actually diabolical how much Vmas fell off, how do you go from having Rih, Britney, and Yonka all in one night to Sombr, Teddy Swims, Yung Lean… like what in the dubai labubu matcha pilates slop is this And no shade to Kacey love the doll but Miley has a terrible album to promote why isn't she doing the Dolley tribute?
  10. I just wanted to tug a little on miss Joaco's wig but it's very cool to learn random Bey lore. That mystery of a new single from an artist is a lost art form now that anything and everything is readily accessible via the internet
  11. This is so cool, I've never heard this version before Did anyone who was alive during this time hear this version anywhere? What was it like back then? @Joaco95 ?
  12. She looks ugly as hell you can tell nobody wants to do her hair she kinda sealed it like okay girl. Rest in peace to female rap ig what an anticlimactic ending
  13. I love what she's doing with cecred, finally a clear concise Beyonka brand that makes sense and serves quality Lowkey we were in the trenches with Ivy park we were treating them like album eras with the videos she would drop. Now we're lucky for any visual actually, I took it for granted
  14. I need to motorboat #them so bad who does she think she is And the kitty kat hair
  15. Seat at the table is the closest she'll ever touch her Almeda a fabulous song great gowns
  16. You're a coward and you are scared to lose a fraction of revenue despite your fame and notoriety. The greed you have accrued will follow you to the depths of hell where you will reside once your mortal anchor leaves this world you sad, sad leprechaun. Hugs and kisses
  17. People who drag Bey and praise Solange instantly reveal themselves as being fake Solange fans. Solange would beat your ass for saying anything about Bey and then you can't even tell me a Solange song besides Cranes in the Sky. And I don't even want to get nasty about Solange because she makes phenomenal music Tina did her big one creating these ladies but please let's be serious Solange has never touched any of Bey's albums.
  18. You're fraudulent and anti beyonce if you don't like 4closure
  19. Somebody played in his purple starfish once and he was scared at how much he enjoyed it
  20. SashaDevachelli replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    Bad Bunny is also allegedly dating an atrler. But I can't say who. But trust that he is a very passionate lover I can confirm DWAS (Mariachi Edition) 9.32 mark your calendars
  21. Of all things to worry about seeing I wouldn't put that clunky yahoo bing site on my priority list. Wishing her well
  22. We've had this conversation before, but again I do think it's a valid critique that she hasn't spoken up about it and people are allowed to voice that. Bey is political by nature and I don't think it's unintentional. The cold reality is all of our faves are morally corrupt in varying degrees that's just the nature of being a celeb who has wealth and power. The issue I have with this whole situation however is we are quickly seeing a snowball effect of this topic becoming stan war fodder and I do not like it at all. People boycotting or promoting certain artists, who has or hasn't spoken up, how are YOU as an individual aiding the people of Palestine by yelling in the echo chamber that is Twitter? Or better yet, why are we not directing this passion this anger towards the event distributors themselves? Ticketmaster, the stadium owners, these are the true people that hold the power within the system. What Ed and Pink are doing is pathetic and cowardly and there is critique to be had over what they've done, but I feel like the collective group is not rallying for the right problem or enemy in this situation. But at the end of the day, all discussion is good discussion because we are seeing higher powers actively trying to deny or erase the blatant genocide and propaganda happening in front of our eyes. Idk what the right idea is, but I think at the core it wouldn't hurt for her to speak about it. At this point we should all be aware that people hate her regardless of what she does.
  23. You thought you ate… gimme that damn plate
  24. That neck stiffened right up as soon as Formation's beat came on iktr. She's rehearsing for next summer

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.