Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

mattmed

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mattmed

  1. Same here for Berlin. Paid 360€ for 3 tickets seating. Can't wait.
  2. The only one who genuinely is gay-friendly is Gaga. All the others do it for the money. Especially Taylor and Beyoncé.
  3. Okay, I have to correct myself from an earlier statement. Love the album after listening to it in Spatial Audio on Apple Music - GOE is great. Still not into Zombieboy and my favorite song still is SOAM but Perfect Celebrity is also amazing. Getting attached to this album - definitely one of her best!
  4. Although I can feel I'm alone with this: SOAM is the best song from the album and Zombieboy is THE WORST. This song just sucks as does GOE. I'm a Gaga fan since the beginning but these songs aren't it.
  5. Ordered the Shattered Photo Shirt - this is awesome
  6. WTF? That wouldn't make sense. I can see the album in March. But announcement for preorders more than one month before the preorders start. That's insane and not gonna happen.
  7. One has talent and the other one is so delusional and thinks she can sing „The Greatest Love Of All" live 😂
  8. Please let the rumors of a song with Bruno Mars be fake. This guy is so overrated.
  9. Yes, Vienna is a safe city. I hate to break it to you, but these are the times we live in now. Sadly, this can happen anywhere.
  10. Still asking myself if the Joker Soundtrack is in any way connected to LG7. Maybe like some songs are a Jazz version of songs that will be on LG7 in their (original) dance/rock/techno version. So basically a double album 🤔 but hoping for a release in August.
  11. I think I‘M NOT HERE TO MAKE FRIENDS will come out tonight after SNL or tomorrow. They said at Jimmy Fallon that they will release one more song before the album that comes with a video. So this must be it. I’m hyped!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.