Zara Larsson #2 on UK iTunes + Clean Bandit

BlazingLovatic

Clean Bandit - Symphony (feat. Zara Larsson)
  0.6851 0.6476 0.6448

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MississippiZara

• BlazingLovatic

• kellysclarkson

• Rentboy

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this something we should be surprised about? :huh:

1 minute ago, Cloudy said:

Is this something we should be surprised about? :huh:

Some ppl here still think she's in the same league as those other random indie girls, so it's worth postinf

Thanks to Clean Bandit.

The performance last night was incredible. I hope it gets #1 soon!!

2 minutes ago, Lemon Drops said:

Thanks to Clean Bandit.

She literally sings the entire song n it's on her debut album. She's the one promoting it on TV, not the DJs.

Just now, BlazingLovatic said:

She literally sings the entire song n it's on her debut album. She's the one promoting it on TV.

:cm:

ATRLers are so quick to discredit Zara. I don't get why. 

1 minute ago, BlazingLovatic said:

She literally sings the entire song n it's on her debut album. She's the one promoting it on TV, not the DJs.

Clean Bandit have 6 other Top 5 hits in the UK and just came off a 9-week #1 smash so let's not act like this is all thanks to Zara when So Good flopped pretty much everywhere...

OT: Congrats, great song

Clean Bandit are such a force :clap3:

5 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

Clean Bandit have 6 other Top 5 hits in the UK and just came off a 9-week #1 smash so let's not act like this is all thanks to Zara when So Good flopped pretty much everywhere...

Zara's I Would Like just peaked at #2 in the UK without being a single, without a music video and without features. Who else is doing that except Ed Sheeran?

So Good flopped cause its a crap song and not because of Zara's lack of star power. It's an obv anomaly in her discography.

Ofc they both contributed, but ppl act like Zara's contribution is 0% when she's a big enough solo artist in her own right.

4 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

Zara already had her own share of UK success. Both of them contribute to the success

Clean Bandit slaying like that :clap3:

how is So Good doing?

45 minutes ago, J a y said:

Us Britons love Clean Bandit.

Not more than you love Zara. 

Seriously trying to play down Clean bandits role in this success? They could virtually pick ANY singer and have a smash in the UK. Zara does a nice job but she's not the main attraction here lets get real.

10 minutes ago, josesuxx said:

Not more than you love Zara. 

No one knows who she is at the moment. Even my posts from this week prove that as I confused her and Tori (forgot her second name.)

They're both just blonde girls who can sing. Huuuuge difference between walking down the street and instantly recognising Beyoncé/Rihanna/Gaga and then walking past the likes of Zara Larsson without knowing because I barely know who she is or what she looks like.

Kimbra anyone? Know what she looks like? Me neither and she won a Grammy I believe. These multiple featured verses on more famous people's songs only does so much, and it's always lesser known, struggling pop acts (Tinashe just featured on a terrible song with Tinie!)

She really needs to get out there.. solidify her name and image. Furthermore, it proves to me that her team are working hard so ranting and raving about her now as if she's special contradicts what her label are doing.