Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

LightningPH

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LightningPH

  1. Most of the song feels like they are all interludes? They are gorgeous, don't get me wrong, but the short song pandemic needs to stop. I blame the streaming era (and my fave) for leading the short song era.
  2. It's almost a month since the album release, and it's still hard to choose my favorites. This was easier to digest compared to ES, but that's what ES, replayability and how it grows on you. I don't know, I somehow got easily fatigued by this album. Anyways, big feelings is still that song. stay, freak, and warning signs are all excellent as well. Used to love nowhere, nobody, but I barely use it anymore. kiss me, oh well, and like i do were the growers for me.
  3. Uhhhh not the borderline slander
  4. It sounds so good, but no bridge?
  5. Yeah, that's what I think as well. All of us is assuming that it's an MV, but what if it was a short film a la Brighter Days Ahead?
  6. Leave me alone and my delusions. I was just watching the Right There performance and made me crave a proper collaboration with Tori. JoJo, I mean, who else but one of the OG Pop&B girls to collaborate with.
  7. Do we think that she really has features on this album? I know she neither confirmed or denied it, and she hasn't really shown the tracklist on the vinyl unboxing. Hoping for some JoJo or Tori Kelly (I wish).
  8. I'm seeing now how much the GeePee is loving her recent performances. Various videos with over 100k likes on TikTok, comments raving about her voice. Despite all the discourse about her health and body, her talent still shines. Really, a vocalist that stood the test of time. Wishing I could go and see her live one day (when she decides to tour in Asia again).
  9. Something about the one about seeds is very much giving Butterfly (song) by Mariah Carey I really love how her acapellas can just be standalone tracks by theirselves.
  10. Giving Sweetener vibes, lyric wise
  11. oh mother, loving the lyrics so far
  12. The HTIMYLM warm up she posted is so reminiscent of her vocal stylings during YT era. She's also fully back to using "baby" as adlibs. We are so back.
  13. I just want every song to have a bridge and for them to be at least 3:30 in length. Hopefully, warning signs is not really an interlude.
  14. Pardon me for gushing about Ariana, but I really also love the evolution of emotional delivery in her performances. She used to be miss no emotions, that only she can show happiness with her live performances. Now, you can almost tear up watching her perform hampstead.
  15. I've read that while the vocalists before her had ballads to really show off their vocals, she has Dangerous Woman. I agree. That song really is where she shows off and thankful that she seems to be pushing it as her signature song.
  16. I guess let's just stop doubting her ear for hits. She always proves us wrong in the end.
  17. 1 year? And still relevant? Not everyone has that.
  18. She's done this before IIRC. She funded several people's mental health services. Correct me if I'm wrong though. Edit: This is what I remembered: https://www.pledge.to/case-studies/ariana-grande
  19. Oh Ariana, may you never see the floors of the khia asylum
  20. She's really taking it with the recent DW performance. Many have debuted after her but no one really goes viral or known solely for their voice. It's crazy to think that she might really be the last MPG vocalist.
  21. I'm just curious, is playlisting helping with the streams? Or is it just the GP really playing this on their own volition?
  22. As much as I want her to perform nasty, I think she's past that point of her life already. I mean, I know she still loves that song and her other older songs for that matter. I think the current her would not just perform that, if you get what I mean.
  23. The reception to this song has been similar to positions (single) so far. Lukewarm reviews and feelings towards the song initially, but got better reception the more people played it.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.