Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

chester

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by chester

  1. Indeed, meanwhile des fleurs seems to be doing steady as well
  2. Someone put Busy Girl by Tove Lo on it, the first protester is such a serve!
  3. From the live it seems like a deluxe with more songs is coming!
  4. Listened to the album twice. I've been a fan since Truth Serum and she is by far my favourite artist. Moments helped me accept myself a lot. a lot of feelings, no solutions - It's a good intro for the album, acutally wished it was longer. The only thing I dislike is that the song feels cut off at the end, it almost feels like a glitch in the music file. 7/10 I'm your girl right? - a good lead single but in a way I've already grown a little tired of it after just 4 months. 7,5/10 if I could I would - it might grow on me but not really feeling it at the moment, it also feels misplaced on the album? 5,5/10 des fleurs - this is such an interesting song and feels very different for her. It has grown on me and is a song I have on repeat 9/10 DNH - fun song, it feels a bit like filler but at the same time, the song running longer wouldn't benefit it. 7/10 F.A.M.T - one of the highlights of the album and it fits in the top tier of her catalog 9/10 I'm the cake - I expected way worse after reading this thread but it was actually a fun filler in the same vein as DNH? 7/10 the bad one - as some people I loved tried to make me the villain in their story, this one hits me right in the feelings. Really like the lyrics and the production. It feels very Tove, one of the best tracks on the album. One minor thing I dislike is the song not fading out in a similar sound as the track began, would feel more dramatic and more in line with the rest of the song. 8,5/10 die for my art with a lonely heart - I'm mixed on this one, there are parts I really like and others that feel a bit too shout-y. it might grow on me 7,5/10 are we on a break - really digging this one, the chorus feels so dramatic and the song reminds me a lot of Blue Lips 8/10 idiot - I really dislike the repeated "idiot", it became grating very fast. A shame as there are some strong parts in this one but this one is a chop for me. Can imagine the live performance of this chorus being awkward af. 4/10 roomie - this is experimental and catchy in a strange way, not even sure if I even like it source of life - a good end of the album and really digging the vibe, It's chill and catchy 7,5/10 While it's definitely not Tove's best piece of work and some of the criticism is correct, this is still a solid album that has some really big misses for me but also a few songs that are among her best.
  5. Aren't many great albums and pieces of work though?
  6. It's not out yet for me so not able to judge yet but didn't she mention having severe writers block?
  7. Is it true that she sings Strangers, her collab with Seven Lions?
  8. Really digging the bad one!
  9. Just got notified that the concert in Brussels got downgraded from Vorst Nationaal to De Roma which has a much lower capacity.
  10. I'm lowkey surprised she only uses 1 song from the Heat EP. Replace 2 Die 4 with Suburbia tho
  11. Yeah, Bad Days has that lyric in it.
  12. Great! Is there any news on France?
  13. Still hoping for Des Fleurs to get bigger. Criminally underrated song!
  14. Good that is gaining some airplay. It's doing very well in Wallonia as well.
  15. Would have liked it to be longer but this is a BOP!
  16. Seems to be doing fairly well for her?
  17. This seems to be doing considerably well compared to IYGR?
  18. Don't know what you all are on but this is quite catchy?
  19. So relatable! I work for a large Accountancy firm (+1200 employees) and gays are so rare. And whenever they hire one they feel the need to celebrate that
  20. Managed to get tickets for Brussels, 3rd time seeing her!
  21. Better to close it when the star is leaving the show. It just won’t survive without her star power. Really wanted to see her when I’m in NYC in August but the tickets are just so damn expensive!
  22. You can order platinum tickets through ticketmaster.
  23. Booked our tickets for Antwerp! €199/each for the platinum seat was expensive but saw the Rebel Heart tour and it'll be worth it.
  24. Such a smooth coming out, happy for him! Altough not really surprised for some reason.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.