Everything posted by dayydreaam
-
Political Thread: 2018-2020 ?? Biden-Harris Win POTUS
I think here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klDbFuxmXrA
-
Political Thread: 2018-2020 ?? Biden-Harris Win POTUS
hey guys, what time does the debate start? its currently 11:52 pm where i'm living
-
Political Thread: 2018-2020 ?? Biden-Harris Win POTUS
fixed haha
-
Political Thread: 2018-2020 ?? Biden-Harris Win POTUS
BREAKING: ANDREW YANG DROPPING OUT
-
Political Thread: 2018-2020 ?? Biden-Harris Win POTUS
NYT Prediction 68% chance of Bernie winning and 25% chance of PETE WINNING
-
Political Thread: 2018-2020 ?? Biden-Harris Win POTUS
who do we think Bernie would pick as his VP pick?
-
Political Thread: 2018-2020 ?? Biden-Harris Win POTUS
KAmala is cancelled she doesnt care about immigrants or DACA kids' parents
-
Political Thread: 2018-2020 ?? Biden-Harris Win POTUS
Columbia University , Feb 4
-
Political Thread: 2018-2020 ?? Biden-Harris Win POTUS
Beto is coming to speak at my school, as an environmental major idk if I should support him haha
-
Political Thread: 2018-2020 ?? Biden-Harris Win POTUS
Kamala is COMING
-
H100: FIRST PREDICTIONS
IM STREAMING THE **** OUT OF WITHOUT ME ... SOO. GOOD
-
H100: FIRST PREDICTIONS
IM STREAMING THE **** OUT OF WITHOUT ME ... SOO. GOOD
-
Political Thread: 2018-2020 ?? Biden-Harris Win POTUS
second page I guess ?
-
H100: In My Feelings #10x #1, I Love It #6
um its gonna be a whole bunch of "WE LOVE THE QUEEN OF RAP" posts x 41282814261274 and pressed barbz saying GLY isn't Cardi's song
-
H100: In My Feelings #10x #1, I Love It #6
Almost, just have to wait till Monday for the iconic thread ?
-
H100: In My Feelings #10x #1, I Love It #6
So is it GLY going #1 or ? ?
-
H100: In My Feelings #10x #1, I Love It #6
Is there any possibility eminem snatches #1 ?
-
H100: In My Feelings #10x #1, I Love It #6
what does this mean ??
-
H100: In My Feelings #10x #1, I Love It #6
I feel like drake isn’t decreasing enough, and Girls like you is decreasing faster than expected
-
H100: In My Feelings #10x #1, I Love It #6
?
-
H100: IMF 5x #1, GLY #2, SICKO MODE #4, STARGAZING #8
can he possibly block nicki with his second week?
-
Eminem's Curtain Call surpasses 3 billion streams on Spotify
sad how some random man’s album can easily hit 3 bil, while only the highest of the high popgirls can barely scratch 2 bill streams
-
HDD Final: Cardi 254k SPS, 105k Sales
I hope Nicki comes close to decent sales or else she’s gonna get dragged hard by her haters.... OT: Cardi is now officially a main pop girl, you can NOT deny it
-
UK Midweeks: Kylie's 'Golden' at #1 - 34k
where is Invasion of Privacy? OT: Congrats, Kylie!
-
HDD Final: Cardi 254k SPS, 105k Sales
girl u could have saved yourself the meltdown and just written that you hate latinos, and deny afrolatinos an existence.. OT: Cardi is winning, those sales are amazing!