Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Different

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Different

  1. Did they all sell out on the uk store?
  2. It's literally take from the tiny bubbles variant
  3. House tour is kinda that bop, the rest is a borefest x
  4. Has the riding giraffe theory comes from the instagram stickers or anywhere else? I'm a little confusion 🥹
  5. Different replied to Achilles.'s topic in Base
    When Cancelled and Ruin the Friendship are about Blake Lively… and then what?? It looks real to me
  6. Omg what's the tea I need to know!! I'm so lost in all this hahaha
  7. i don't like the new cover oop sorry all
  8. The way I've wasted 2 hours of my life on this, took an uber to work with my laptop on personal hotspot so I could still wait in the queue Fingers crossed for Liverpool hahahaha
  9. Both the snippets sound great omg
  10. Just me that thinks these lyric reveals are a none moment though?
  11. 1989 red reputation lover speak now fearless evermore folklore taylor swift I said what I said
  12. Claiming dial tones in that case
  13. Desperate to know the genre

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.