Everything posted by Miley Cyrus
-
Miley Cyrus - "Flowers"
Where do I begin? I am so proud of Miley and she literally stole the show. I'm seeing nothing but praise I think she looked great at the red carpet and on stage She is EVERYWHERE online blowing past the other girls in terms of views and engagement. That video of her saying "iPhones" just going viral like that God Miley can be such a force in the industry if she really cared more She hit all the notes and gave a great performance and we got a GODriah and GODley moment together When they announced her first win for Pop Vocal I literally jumped up in joy I don't think I ever celebrate myself like that whenever I accomplish things personally And then ROTY she won in a general field Could not be happier!
-
Miley Cyrus - "Flowers"
iTunes: #1 Australia #1 Canada #1 United States #2 Argentina #3 Mexico #3 New Zealand #5 Brazil #7 Poland #10 Singapore #17 Switzerland #19 France #21 United Kingdom #22 United Kingdom #23 Germany #27 Philippines #32 Austria #35 Ireland #40 Italy #43 Colombia #47 Colombia #48 Belgium #56 Netherlands #64 Indonesia #78 United States #87 South Africa #99 Spain #132 Vietnam #141 India #179 Australia #186 Canada Grammys boost might go #1 again on Australia's official chart if it holds like this
-
Miley won a GF Grammy before Rihanna, Gaga and Ariana. Surprised?
Not surprising she more talented than them combined But I do love me some RiRi
-
Miley Cyrus - "Flowers"
Oh GODley don't make that international hit and grammy award winning serve
-
Miley Cyrus - "Flowers"
YES my two worlds colliding
-
Taylor Swift is coming
We don’t care it’s getting stale now
-
Final prediction: Who will win AOTY?
God I hope dark horse contender ESV wins I cannot wait to see all the f words lose their ****
-
Final Predictions: LOM #1, Benson #3, Snooze #5, Flowers #10, HISS to drop to #13
And what about my fave pedo enabler Big Toot?
-
Miley Cyrus - "Flowers"
Still quite a ways like 11 hours from now
-
Charmed cast Shannen, Holly and Rose together amidst the Alyssa Milano drama
Vanquish Alyssa’s reputation for me queens!
-
What if Taylor get snubbed completely at Grammys
We will cheer finally there’s some justice in this world!!
-
Miley to open Grammy Awards with "Flowers"
Godley ended dua and snow bunny
-
Grammys seating: Taylor/Lana, SZA/Lizzo, Doja/Miley, Dua/Maluma, Kylie/Troye…
Ohh handstand remix is coming!!
-
Miley Cyrus - "Flowers"
I wanna get a picture of Godley carrying 3 Grammys in her arms 3 wins or we RIOT!! I’m talking death threats, doxxing, harassment, etc.
-
Miley Cyrus - "Flowers"
I hope the camera pans to ed sheerans rat face when Godley wins her first Grammy
-
Miley Cyrus - "Flowers"
Oh and @mileytayIor will be hearing from me too if Midlor wins any of Milegend’s awards
-
Miley Cyrus - "Flowers"
All I know is if What Was I Snoozing For takes any of GODwers’ awards @wish is gonna be hearing from me and smilernation
-
Miley Cyrus - "Flowers"
Going into today I’m a ball of ******* nerves so many unanswered questions I don’t know what to expect. Is she gonna walk the red carpet? Is she gonna open the show? Is she just gonna perform Flowers? Is she gonna release the new song she just registered? Is she gonna WIN? Is she gonna send a homeless man to accept her award(s)? Does she have a speech ready? We know NOTHING about her next move ahhh my unpredictable fave Omg I don’t know if I can handle it if she cries Godley why are you doing this to me
-
HISS for Grammy SOTY 2025?
Ok time to calm down
-
Final Predictions: HISS #1 with 287 points
nicki = OUT and OVER
-
''yes, and?'' out of the Top10 of Spotify Global Charts even with TTH #1. Why?
Bad music like the rest of her discography
-
Azealia debuts new selection of Elon lashings
Ok queen THIS we can get behind
-
Alyssa Milano addresses Shannen and Holly's comments about her; Shannen responds!
She is just filled with endless platitudes She could’ve done without the “hurt people hurt people” and I’m above them because I’ve healed my traumas. Ew. The fact that she said she’s sad for the fans doesn’t sit right with me.. she’s trying to appeal and appear like the saint to the fans and it’s so annoying. She should be sad that her past coworkers are still harboring negative feelings about her based on their past experience with her. Reflect on that. Heal that. She is the poster child for lame neoliberal catchphrases and platitudes it’s so cringey
-
Miley Cyrus - "Flowers"
How do we feel about her sending another homeless man to accept her Grammy award? She better have a speech ready and it better not include dr amen and maxx
-
Miley Cyrus - "Flowers"
ahhhh I’ve never been this excited for an award show I think I’m too fragile to watch