Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Camila Cabello: Receipts

Featured Replies

Bad Things

 

PURE SALES / (SPS)

 

US: 865,000 (2,050,000) - 2x Platinum (2,000,000)
UK: 75,000 (225,000) - Silver (200,000)
Canada: 70,000 (135,000)
SK: 45,000 (65,000)
Australia: 35,000 (75,000) - Platinum (70,000)
Germany: 25,000 (75,000)
Belgium: 15,000 (25,000) - Gold (15,000)
Italy: 10,000 (30,000) - Gold (25,000)
NZ: 10,000 (20,000) - Gold (15,000)
France: 2,000 (10,000)

 

= 1,152,000 (2,710,000)

 

1.2m (3m)

Edited by bsdoacao3

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 713
  • Views 107.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soundscan

 

Bad Things: 830,064

Hey Ma: 45,437

Edited by bsdoacao3

Kworb predictions:

 

Crying in the Club =  22,000 copies

I Have Questions =  21,000 copies

 

Think CITC will rise after the performance while I Have Questions will drop a little bit. 

  • 2 weeks later...

US

 

Bad Things - 851,680
Crying In The Club - 33,785

I Have Questions - 14,724

Italy

 

Quote
Hey ma Pitbull & J. Balvin feat. Camila Cabello Artist Partners oro 2017 22

 

(25,000)

On 6/5/2017 at 9:34 AM, bsdoacao3 said:

US

 

Bad Things 856,143

Crying In The Club 42,702

 

7 hours ago, bsdoacao3 said:

Italy

 

 

(25,000)

:clap3: 

  • 3 weeks later...

Is CITC nearing 100 million streams with Spotify and YouTube combined? 

 

And I may have mis counted but is it not nearing 65 or 78k in the US?  

 

She will get a gold single worst case scenario but it could go platinum epically worldwide with everything combined 

Edited by MileyKeshaCamilla

Hey guys, IBeMe told me to post this for yall. His ban will be lifted real soon and he is going to update all the streaming and sales stats. He is also working with a popular Camila charts twitter account user to have frequent chart updates a lot easier. Also he is wondering if any of you have some graphic skills to make a cute looking graph for the OP. thx!

I Have Questions total sales?

 

Kworb archive is

13+3+2+1+1 k

I guess over 21k since the kworb isn't accurate.

 

 

 

Anyone know the WW sales for Crying in the Club plus streaming?

 

@bsdoacao3

On 6/23/2017 at 8:38 AM, Fentydelspears said:

Hey guys, IBeMe told me to post this for yall. His ban will be lifted real soon and he is going to update all the streaming and sales stats. He is also working with a popular Camila charts twitter account user to have frequent chart updates a lot easier. Also he is wondering if any of you have some graphic skills to make a cute looking graph for the OP. thx!

I can work on the OP graphic! Ask him if there's anything specific he'd like and I can get started asap! :flower:

  • Author
1 hour ago, DangerousSwiftie said:

@IBeMe I could make something cute if you'd like. I'm pretty good with Photoshop. I'd just need an idea of what you want! :heart2:

Omg thank you so much! I just got un banned a day ago so im going to start working on the op and adding stats. Ill inbox you a few things that ill need but i want you to have full artistic control and freedom! Im sure ill enjoy anything you make. I dont want it to feel like a chore to make it...i want you to have fun!! :hug:

Crying In The Club

PURE SALES / (SPS)

US: 85,000 (265,000)
UK: 35,000 (105,000)

Germany: 15,000 (45,000)
Canada: 10,000 (30,000)
Australia: 5,000 (15,000) 

= 150,000 (460,000)

0.2m (0.7m)
 

Edited by bsdoacao3

On 6/22/2017 at 8:24 PM, MileyKeshaCamilla said:

Is CITC nearing 100 million streams with Spotify and YouTube combined? 

 

And I may have mis counted but is it not nearing 65 or 78k in the US?  

 

She will get a gold single worst case scenario but it could go platinum epically worldwide with everything combined 

It's at 78.2 million on Spotify and 44.6 million on YouTube.

Canada

 

July 5, 2017 Gold Single Camila Cabello
Crying In The Club

 

 

(40,000)

 

 

 

 

  • Author

Updated all the streaming figures, added the newer songs and updated certified sales(with streaming)! Also DangerousSwiftie is working on making some great visuals for the OP! 

 

US digital estimates

 

 

BAD THINGS

Spoiler

856,000

08/06 3k

15/06 3k

22/06 2k

29/06 3k

06/07 (3k) - next week

 

= 867,000 (870,000)

 

 

CRYING IN THE CLUB

Spoiler

82,000

29/06 12k

06/07 (11k) - next week

 

= 94,000 (105,000)

 

 

HEY MA

Spoiler

50,000

25/05 1k

01/06 1k

08/06 1k

15/06

22/06

29/06 1k

06/07 () - next week

 

= 54,000 (54,000)

 

 

KNOW NO BETTER

Spoiler

10,000

15/06 3k

22/06 2k

29/06 8k

06/07 (3k) - next week

 

= 23,000 (26,000)

 

 

I HAVE QUESTIONS

Spoiler

15,000

01/06 3k

08/06 2k

15/06 1k

22/06

29/06 2k

06/07 (1k) - next week

 

= 23,000 (24,000)

 

 

  • Author
On 7/7/2017 at 8:57 PM, bsdoacao3 said:

US digital estimates

 

 

BAD THINGS

  Reveal hidden contents

856,000

08/06 3k

15/06 3k

22/06 2k

29/06 3k

06/07 (3k) - next week

 

= 867,000 (870,000)

 

 

CRYING IN THE CLUB

  Reveal hidden contents

82,000

29/06 12k

06/07 (11k) - next week

 

= 94,000 (105,000)

 

 

HEY MA

  Reveal hidden contents

50,000

25/05 1k

01/06 1k

08/06 1k

15/06

22/06

29/06 1k

06/07 () - next week

 

= 54,000 (54,000)

 

 

KNOW NO BETTER

  Reveal hidden contents

10,000

15/06 3k

22/06 2k

29/06 8k

06/07 (3k) - next week

 

= 23,000 (26,000)

 

 

I HAVE QUESTIONS

  Reveal hidden contents

15,000

01/06 3k

08/06 2k

15/06 1k

22/06

29/06 2k

06/07 (1k) - next week

 

= 23,000 (24,000)

 

 

thank you for the updates :hug: 

 

  • Author
On 7/1/2017 at 5:27 PM, Bad Things said:

I can work on the OP graphic! Ask him if there's anything specific he'd like and I can get started asap! :flower:

omg I'm so sorry I never read this post for some odd reason lol!!! I just read Dangerous Swiftie's :jonny: 

I'd love if you could make something in the future! for now I have dangerous swiftie making the stuff but if we ever need to update because of new visuals that we can add I will for sure contact you as well! again i'm so sorry I did not see this post and I wanna thank you for your offer to help :heart2: 

On 7/10/2017 at 10:14 AM, bsdoacao3 said:

US

 

Crying In The Club 118,141

Where is it at sales + streaming?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.