WEEK 171 |

T.O.A.D.S.

Bey, Taylor & Lana still here :alexz3: Tove x3 entering :clap3: Glad He's Gone >> Come Undone >>> Jacques. Sunshine Kitty is her weakest album for me, I still enjoy it though.

On 9/29/2019 at 3:48 PM, T.O.A.D.S. said:

There are always big changes on my chart :eli:  I agree with you re: NFR. I'm glad I'm not the only one who really loves The Man

:fan:

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way about NFR! The Man isn't one of my main Lover standouts but it's solid.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• T.O.A.D.S.

• Remmy

• Kevin2803

• Monky_2405

On 10/3/2019 at 5:31 PM, Remmy said:

Bey, Taylor & Lana still here :alexz3: Tove x3 entering :clap3: Glad He's Gone >> Come Undone >>> Jacques. Sunshine Kitty is her weakest album for me, I still enjoy it though.

:fan:

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way about NFR! The Man isn't one of my main Lover standouts but it's solid.

Come Undone >> the others BUT Jacques is one of my most played songs and Glad He's Gone has grown on me so much. 

At this point The Man is the only song from Lover I still play 

On 9/30/2019 at 12:25 AM, Kevin2803 said:

Not Flop Control reentering at #1 :skull:

Tove Lo debuting :clap3:

Excuse me sis no bad taste in this thread pls

On 9/30/2019 at 1:57 AM, JGibson said:

Glad He's Gone returning :party:

:party: 

On 10/3/2019 at 3:04 AM, potent said:

Not a huge fan of Tove outside QOTC, I tried to get into Glad He's Gone for a bit but it didn't really stick :michael:

Wow at God Control re-entering #1 though :eek:

Yeah I can see why, it's not ha best song but issa cute bop

6/10

Can We Pretend :angelo:

Tove (GHG) still doing well :alexz3: Taylor got kicked out :noparty: We didn't really need DCMA returning, especially if The Man was #11 :-* Sam coming back yesss :sats: Can We Pretend is cute, this era has been pretty messy though.

On 10/5/2019 at 5:07 PM, T.O.A.D.S. said:

Come Undone >> the others BUT Jacques is one of my most played songs and Glad He's Gone has grown on me so much. 

At this point The Man is the only song from Lover I still play 

Interesting :gaycat3: And yeah it needed to grow on me as well, though it was a pretty short process (maybe 2 or 3 extra plays)

Also interesting :gaycat3: Especially since I've recently realized that it's not an ATRL fave at all for some reason. But Cornelia Street, Daylight & Cruel Summer sweeties I'm so sorry...

HDYS re-entering :clap3:

Can We Pretend is a decent song, but I really wish she'd chosen something else, I mean she was going to flop either way so might as well do it with better material :rip:

• 2 weeks later...

WEEK 167

Image result for sam smith how do you sleep gif

tumblr_pzoyee46SV1s2cknno1_540.png

A lot of changes this week folks! Sam Smith's HDYS? rises to #1 in its third week on the chart. It is their first song to reach the top (and to chart, oop). Motivation made a comeback this week and made it to the runner up position. DCMA re-entered the top 5, as did Lana's DT after several weeks at the bottom of the chart following its number one debut at the start of September.

@Diarrhoea @PAD @Remmy @K$Ellie @potent @wabayou @Monky_2405 @Kevin2803 @Arxane @Kod [ V ]

@potent @Chevysus @JGibson @MusicLoverDude @Pinkoverblue @TheWayWeWere

4/10

Doin' Time returns :jamming:

HDYS slaying :jonny5: it really grew on me, now I like it almost as much as DWAS

Haven't listened to that Meghan song yet :eli:

Yayyy for Sam and Normani :clap3: the other way round would've been better, but I'll take it! Meghan debuting :clap3: 

Oh yes at all 3 returnees :katie2: We love! Wave is fine but didn't make an impact on me.

Sam going #1 out of nowhere, WHEW!!! :alexz: Now that is some excellence.

See ya later, Madge :fan: inb4 she has a major rebound in the next update

Normani & Taylor returning :clap3:

Meghan debuting :) 

On 10/21/2019 at 7:15 AM, JGibson said:

4/10

Doin' Time returns :jamming:

Wish I had a higher score :( 

On 10/21/2019 at 8:22 PM, potent said:

HDYS slaying :jonny5: it really grew on me, now I like it almost as much as DWAS

Haven't listened to that Meghan song yet :eli:

It's such a bop! I haven't listened to DWAS but I might now :duca: 

On 10/22/2019 at 6:52 PM, Monky_2405 said:

Yayyy for Sam and Normani :clap3: the other way round would've been better, but I'll take it! Meghan debuting :clap3: 

I See you :eli: 

On 10/24/2019 at 10:28 PM, Remmy said:

Oh yes at all 3 returnees :katie2: We love! Wave is fine but didn't make an impact on me.

Sam going #1 out of nowhere, WHEW!!! :alexz: Now that is some excellence.

See ya later, Madge :fan: inb4 she has a major rebound in the next update

Girl Wave is soooo good :jonny3: give ha another chance. 

:eli: 

On 10/27/2019 at 8:57 PM, Kevin2803 said:

Normani & Taylor returning :clap3:

Meghan debuting :) 

:party:

Thank you for your comments everyone!

WEEK 168

giphy.gif

c4ce52959cc3e65a848253869fec9636cc5bc1bc

WEEK 169

giphy.gif

bb9da4f84c0f55b6859e0531e8d60b2d5c630f6c

Apologies for the late update! I had some trouble logging in and posting picture :rip: anyway! Sam Smith rules the chart for 2 additional weeks. I seriously thought Higher Love and Gone previously charted but I guess the didn't. Better late than never! In Week 169 Selena, Tinashe and Katy's new songs make some waves. Madonna is down to just one song in the top 10! 

@Diarrhoea @PAD @Remmy @K$Ellie @potent @wabayou @Monky_2405 @Kevin2803 @Arxane @Kod [ V ]

ALl of the debuts are fire :flame: what a refreshing update!!

Week 168: Charli/C&TQ making it on here :party: (even though they leave in the next update dd)
Week 169: Mmm a pretty nice set of debuts this time around :lakitu: DaLB & LYtLM are good. Harleys In Hawaii an underappreciated chill bop. Raising Hell and Lights Up... we love amazing lead singles from incredible upcoming albums :katie2: Sam keeping his #1 for both charts :fish1:

Sam at #1, Harry and Kesha debuting :clap3:

Wave grew on me a little, but I still don't think it would be good enough to debut on mine. I did listen to that Tinashe song but I don't remember it :dies:

9/10

Great debuts, especially Tinashe & Katy :clap3:

Katy, Normani, Kesha and Selena :clap3:

• 2 weeks later...

WEEK 170

4b9897f4d49ddaaf3a1d6305d4a3044cf8fbee15.gif

95e054dc8cb8336ace18d9233cf7c7bbc27675b1.png

Kesha ha second number one after Praying!

Tinashe ha highest peak for a single since No Drama!

Selena ha highest peak ever!

10/10

Tinashe almost at #1 :party:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.