WEEK 171 |

T.O.A.D.S.

Album of the Month: January started us off SO WELL but after that... :oh:
Week 110: borderline is cute & underrated :smiley: sweetener debuting, keep it! breathin + everytime already down :thing:
Week 111: JoJo and Taylor returning back-to-back :date: I don't care for M4N and APESHIT is just okay so I'm

fine with those falling :alexz3: Everything that went up is either cute, great or amazing so slay! Can't really complain

On 8/30/2018 at 3:55 PM, T.O.A.D.S. said:

I think Queen has higher highs. My Sweetener top 5 are REM (the best song), ntltc, Giaw, breathin and everytime

Made For Now is a cute bop but I hope the EP is better. The #1 debuts list is for legends only :eli: (Madonna needs to hurry up and release M14's lead so she can debut at #1 too :keir: 

:celestial4: 

I actually think Sweetener has higher highs, and those standouts have more replay value than Queen's. It's just that a good chunk of the Pharrell tracks are simply ugly and not worth more than 1 listen. I hope the EP is better as well. :keir: Hmm she can wait until 2019 :fan:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• T.O.A.D.S.

• Remmy

• Kevin2803

• Monky_2405

It’s about time GIAW went #1:alexz:

Delicate still rising :eek:I kinda overplayed it :rip: 

No More is in PRETTYMUCH’s trinity but they could’ve scraped French and went with Cardi :-*

8/10

God is a woman at #1 :clap3:

Cher climbing :heart2:

WEEK 112

Image result for apeshit gif

tumblr_pf5f5vO9Rq1s2cknno1_640.png

Finally!! After 12 weeks, including NINE WEEKS in the top 3, The Carters achieve their first #1 with APESHIT (this is kinda Beyonce's second #1 on the chart - Sorry peaked at #1 exactly 2 years ago!) APESHIT ties Demi Lovato's Sorry Not Sorry for the second longest climb to the top spot (12 weeks, Demi eventually spent the next 9 weeks at #1). Last week's #1 God is a woman drops to #3 but could return to the top spot next week. Cher's enters the top 5 for the first time whilst A Lifetime to Repair enters the top 10 after spending three consecutive weeks at #11. This is Kylie’s fourth consecutive top 10 single from ha album Golden (“Dancing” #1, “Stop Me From Falling” #1, “Golden” #2, “A Lifetime to Repair” #10)

last week's surprise releases from Lana Del Rey and Mariah Carey make their debut n the Bubbling Under chart; Mariners Apartment Complex at #15 and GTFO AT #16 :alexz:

Bubbling Under

11. PRETTYMUCH - No More -2

12. Ariana Grande - R.E.M +2

13. Janet Jackson - Got ‘Til It’s Gone - DEBUT

14. Mariah Carey - My All -1

15. Lana Del Rey - Mariners Apartment Complex - DEBUT

16. Mariah Carey - GTFO - DEBUT

17. Lady Gaga - Applause - RE

18. Kylie Minogue - Golden - RE

19. Mariah Carey - Heartbreaker - NEW

20. Kylie Minogue - Raining Glitter - RE

Edited by T.O.A.D.S.
Kylie stats

5 hours ago, Kevin2803 said:

8/10

God is a woman at #1 :clap3:

Cher climbing :heart2:

GIAW really grew on me :hug:

20 hours ago, Chevysus said:

It’s about time GIAW went #1:alexz:

Delicate still rising :eek:I kinda overplayed it :rip: 

No More is in PRETTYMUCH’s trinity but they could’ve scraped French and went with Cardi :-*

Delicate is Taylor's best song, I love it :jonny5:

Hmmm.... I agree its defo their best song imo. French is kinda useless 

On 9/14/2018 at 7:36 PM, potent said:

Solo going back to top 10 :clap3:

**** Apologies is pretty good too.

It came on shuffle and I became obsessed again :jonny4:

On 9/12/2018 at 12:52 AM, Remmy said:

Album of the Month: January started us off SO WELL but after that... :oh:
Week 110: borderline is cute & underrated :smiley: sweetener debuting, keep it! breathin + everytime already down :thing:
Week 111: JoJo and Taylor returning back-to-back :date: I don't care for M4N and APESHIT is just okay so I'm

fine with those falling :alexz3: Everything that went up is either cute, great or amazing so slay! Can't really complain

I actually think Sweetener has higher highs, and those standouts have more replay value than Queen's. It's just that a good chunk of the Pharrell tracks are simply ugly and not worth more than 1 listen. I hope the EP is better as well. :keir: Hmm she can wait until 2019 :fan:

Girl, all of those albums are smashes!! 

borderline always came on shuffle and it grew on me but it still sounds like a demo from 2006 :rip: Sweetener is kinda cute except Pharrell yelling "cheese" in the background and the odd chorus. I think breathin will be around for a while but I need ha to start promoting it & release the video ASAP.

Apart from ntltc, GIAW and breathin, what are Sweetener's highlights? Queen has Chun Li, Barbie Tingz, Good Form, Rich Sex, Hard White etc. 

On 9/10/2018 at 9:57 PM, Monky_2405 said:

Finally Ariana got her #1 :flame: and she has another one on lock with breathin, bookmark this!! 

Image result for you'll have to wait and see gif

On 9/11/2018 at 6:42 PM, Diarrhoea said:

Ariana is a woman going #1, kinda cute I suppose :cm: Delicate having somewhat of a rebound :clap3: Cher's new peak ❤️

Who would you rather be #1 sis? :cm:  Delicate will probably snatch the #1 position again soon :eli: 

"Apeshit is finally #1" Okay, but why? :biblio:

Cher climbing again :fan:

I can already see GTFO in your top 10 :eli:

9 hours ago, T.O.A.D.S. said:

Who would you rather be #1 sis? :cm:  Delicate will probably snatch the #1 position again soon :eli: 

Just on this chart, Taylor Cher and the other Ariana song :cm: but again Giaw is a decent Camila reject so yeah :heart2:

Apeshit has a great video, they're overrated but yeah. Good Form is the best Queen track tbh :mandown: Hard White returning :clap3:

eh, not Apeshit :biblio: Delicate at least >>>
Cher in top 5 :alexz:

Hard White entering top 10 :eek: 

ALTR too :party: she needs to release MV now! :'(

Come on guys, APESHIT can stay at #1 for one week...it has to leave some space for Cher after! :flame: loving the whole top 10 by the way! :clap3: 

On 9/16/2018 at 2:30 PM, Kevin2803 said:

"Apeshit is finally #1" Okay, but why? :biblio:

Cher climbing again :fan:

I can already see GTFO in your top 10 :eli:

Its the bop of the summer and deserved a chance to shine at the top :eli: Beyonce's only solo #1 (Sorry) floated around the chart for several weeks before peaking at #1 for a single week too :fan: 

Ooh we love a psychic :eli: 

On 9/16/2018 at 11:49 PM, Diarrhoea said:

Just on this chart, Taylor Cher and the other Ariana song :cm: but again Giaw is a decent Camila reject so yeah :heart2:

Apeshit has a great video, they're overrated but yeah. Good Form is the best Queen track tbh :mandown: Hard White returning :clap3:

Camila wishes she had a bop as big as GIAW :cm: 

I've only watched the Apeshit video once, the song slays though 

On 9/18/2018 at 7:50 AM, Monky_2405 said:

Come on guys, APESHIT can stay at #1 for one week...it has to leave some space for Cher after! :flame: loving the whole top 10 by the way! :clap3: 

Thank you sis ?

On 9/17/2018 at 5:24 PM, TheWayWeWere said:

eh, not Apeshit :biblio: Delicate at least >>>
Cher in top 5 :alexz:

Hard White entering top 10 :eek: 

ALTR too :party: she needs to release MV now! :'(

Did she shoot the ALTR video already? I'm kinda over the song now :'( 

WEEK 113

Image result for Ariana god is a woman gif

tumblr_pffhv4Axqi1s2cknno1_640.png

According to my calculations, this week God is a woman achieved the highest number of plays for any song this week (including “Dancing” by Kylie Minogue and “Made For Now” by Janet Jackson which both debuted at #1). God is a woman also had the best fifth week of any song in the history of this chart (not even Perfect Illusion, which is the biggest hit ever on my chart, had a fifth week as big as God is a woman). It seems as though Mariah's buzz single GTFO created more buzz for ha best song My All, which climbs +10 into the top 5 again. GTFO officially enters the chart this week, climbing +6 after it debuted at #16 on the Bubbling Under chart last week. Similarly, Lana's Mariners Apartment Complex enters the top 10 at #9.

Bubbling Under

11. Taylor Swift – Getaway Car *DEBUT*

12. PRETTYMUCH – No More -1

13. Ariana Grande f/ Missy Elliott – borderline - RE

14. Ariana Grande – R.E.M -2

15. Lady Gaga – Come to Mama - RE

16. Lady Gaga – Perfect Illusion -RE

17. Kylie Minogue – A Lifetime to Repair -7

18. Taylor Swift f/ Kendrick Lamar – Bad Blood *DEBUT*

19. Ariana Grande – no tears left to cry +2

20. Ariana Grande – raindrops (an angel cried) RE

Drop Outs

27. Cher - Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight) -22

28. Nicki Minaj - Hard White - 19

@TheWayWeWere @Diarrhoea @PAD @Remmy @K$Ellie @potent @wabayou @Monky_2405 @Kevin2803 @Arxane @Kod [ V ]

12 minutes ago, T.O.A.D.S. said:

I've only watched the Apeshit video once, the song slays though 

Really? I rarely listen to the song but I've watched the video a lot tbh :thing:

Ok work :cm: Giaw going #1 again, we love longevity! breathin rising so hard :eek: Apeshit kinda fell off hard tbh :skull:

Good Form down a little bit :thing: Mariah debuting here :clap3: I'm not so sure about the new Lana songs, a but try-hard :emofish:

4 minutes ago, Diarrhoea said:

Really? I rarely listen to the song but I've watched the video a lot tbh :thing:

Yes sis. And the gag is the only time I watched it was when they debuted it at the end of our London tour date :rip: 

W112: Delicate almost returning to the top, love that :worship2: Ariana x2 slipping :dancehall:

APES**T + the rest of the album feel so old to me for some reason :rip: Like they came out in Q1 or something
W113: Wish I could say I'm here for either of Lana's new songs. Ariana dominating the top 2 :smitten:
everytime +38 whew! :katie2: Joanne x2 bubbling under mmm :date: The superior version of Bad Blood, too! :clap3:

Getaway Car getting ready to run these hoes over :gaycat2:

On 9/16/2018 at 6:08 AM, T.O.A.D.S. said:

Girl, all of those albums are smashes!! 

Sweetener is kinda cute except Pharrell yelling "cheese" in the background and the odd chorus. I think breathin will be around for a while but I need ha to start promoting it & release the video ASAP.

Apart from ntltc, GIAW and breathin, what are Sweetener's highlights? Queen has Chun Li, Barbie Tingz, Good Form, Rich Sex, Hard White etc. 

Beautiful Trauma yes! But the rest... :oh::oh::oh::oh::oh:

There's almost nothing cute about Sweetener (song) :oh: Yeah she better not pay it dust!

Sweetener highlights: God is a woman, everytime, breathin, no tears, better off (maybe goodnight n go?)
Queen highlights: Majesty, Barbie Dreams, Chun-Li :keir:

GIAW returns on top :jonny5:

Breathin coming next now :jonny4:

MFN reviving :party:

GTFO in top 10 now :Party: we need real lead tho :fan:

WEEK 114

Image result for Ariana god is a woman gif

tumblr_pfu659qT4m1s2cknno1_640.png

Seems like GTFO decided to live up to its title! After only one week, Mariah's buzz single drops to #15. Meanwhile, the best song of ha career My All climbs to #2. My All is sandwiched by God is a woman at #1 and breathin at #3. For the first time EVER, Taylor Swift has two songs in the top 10; Delicate at #5 and Getaway Car, which debuts at #6.

Bubbling Under

11. Avril Lavigne – Head Above Water (DEBUT)

12. Ariana Grande – raindrops (an angel cried) +6

13. Kylie Minogue – A Lifetime to Repair +4

14. Ariana Grande – everytime -6

15. Mariah Carey – GTFO -5

16. Kylie Minogue – Dancing RE

17. Ariana Grande – no tears left to cry +2

18. Robyn – Honey (DEBUT)

19. Taylor Swift f/ Kendrick Lamar – Bad Blood -1

20. Ariana Grande f/ Missy Elliot – borderline -7

@TheWayWeWere @Diarrhoea @PAD @Remmy @K$Ellie @potent @wabayou @Monky_2405 @Kevin2803 @Arxane @Kod [ V ]

not My All coming over Breathin :jonny4: legend wins

Getaway Car in top 10 now :party:

Mariners flops a little :'( where's Venice Bitch tho

HAW and Honey better rise in top 10 soon :party: 

Two Taylor songs in the top 10 :clap3:

Avril missing the top 10 :'(

Delicate, Breathin, Getaway Car and God Is a Woman :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.