Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Spain: Miley #1, Demi #4

Featured Replies

  • Replies 28
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Henstridge said:

You are so obsessed with Miley :toofunny2: 

Where? I literally never talk about her, I just don‘t like Malibu, that‘s it :rip: 

12 hours ago, Amethyst said:

 

I can take Pablo but Malu should take a break or whatever. Her music is so uninspired.

Rozalen is so underrated. She is the only spanish artist that I have been obsessed with these last years. Talent!

Yeah i saw when Esther impersonated her! I listen to Barei mainly and Ruth tho so

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.