Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Nick's Top 30 [Midyear Chart]

Featured Replies

  • Author

1/18/20

 

30 Alicia Keys - "Underdog" <NEW>  LISTEN

29 The Weeknd - "Heartless" <NEW>  LISTEN

28 Billie Eilish - "everything i wanted" <10,7> -8

27 Silversun Pickups - "Don't Know Yet" <2,27> +3

26 Oh Wonder - "I Wish I Never Met You" <NEW>  LISTEN

25 Maggie Rogers - "Love You for a Long Time" <7,14> -6

24 Rex Orange County - "10/10" <2,24> +4

23 Absofacto - "Dissolve" <9,9> -7

22 Vampire Weekend - "Sunflower" (feat. Steve Lacy) <14,1(1x)> -7

21 Tame Impala - "Lost in Yesterday" <NEW>  LISTEN

20 Dua Lipa - "Future Nostalgia" <4,20> +4

19 Milky Chance - "Rush" (feat. Teme Tan) <3,19> +4

18 Dua Lipa - "Don't Start Now" <11,3> -7

17 Bombay Bicycle Club - "Everything Else Has Gone Wrong" <4,17> +5

16 Caroline Polachek - "So Hot You're Hurting My Feelings" <2,16> +5

15 Of Monsters and Men - "Wars" <11,2> -8

14 Conan Gray - "Maniac" <4,14> +4

13 The Naked and Famous - "Sunseeker" <10,4> -1

12 Of Monsters and Men  - "Wild Roses" <5,12> +5

11 Jessie Ware - "Mirage (Don't Stop)" <6,11> +2

10 Alec Benjamin - "Mind is a Prison" <4,10> +4

9 Lindsey Stirling - "The Upside" (feat. Elle King) <10,3> =

8 HAIM - "Hallelujah" <5,8> +2

7 FKA twigs - "Home with You" <6,7> +1

6 Harry Styles - "Adore You" <7,4> -2

5 Bastille - "Another Place" (feat. Alessia Cara) <7,5> +1

4 HAIM - "Now I'm In It" <12,1(3x)> -3

3 Tame Impala - "It Might Be Time" <6,3> +2

2 The Weeknd - "Blinding Lights" <6,2> +1

1 Lewis Capaldi - "Before You Go" <9,1(1x)> +1  LISTEN

 

 

FALLING OFF:

29 Bombay Bicycle Club - "Eat, Sleep, Wake (Nothing But You)" <17,1(1x)>

27 Sam Smith - "I Feel Love" <2,27>

26 Alec Benjamin - "Jesus in LA" <15,1(2x)>

25 Harry Styles - "Lights Up" <14,1(1x)>

 

Potential Future Debuts:

  • Alec Benjamin - "Demons" [70%]
  • Conan Gray - "The Story" [60%]
  • The Veronicas - "Ugly" [40%]
  • Winona Oak - "Control" [20%]
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Views 130.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Author
On 1/13/2020 at 7:36 AM, Topmaster 2 said:

It's so 2019 but an iconic masterpiece :cm: 

 

I didn't really like the songs I heard from her at first, but this one is different since it's more pop friendly but also unique in its own way. Idk if she will ever appear in my chart again though.

 

On 1/14/2020 at 11:51 AM, Pinkoverblue said:

HAIM getting two songs in the top 10! 

Hallelujah is great, but Now I'm In It is just amazing, I'm obsessed with it :jonny5:

On 1/16/2020 at 6:03 PM, Remmy said:

 Don't Start Now exiting the top 10, Maggie doing worse than she should be :'(

 

DSN is a great song but I feel like it's getting kind of overrated :eli:

Maggie's song is growing on me a little bit, idk if it's enough to repeak but it should stick around for at least a couple more weeks.

Edited by potent

13 hours ago, potent said:

26 Oh Wonder - "I Wish I Never Met You" <NEW>

 

YAAAS it's iconic :jonny5:

I'm not happy with that #1 :giraffe:

Everything I wanted having a huge fall and I feel love getting kicked out :!ohno:

Wild roses :jamming:

12/30

 

Dua getting into the top 20. Silversun Pickups slowly raising too. Sad to see HAIM lose the #1 spot

Heartless could've been kept :gaycat3: Yeah IWINMY is nice, they have my attention now. Listened to the new Bombay album and it was cute, I'd say the 2 main singles + ICHS and Good Day are the highlights. I'll check out more over the next week or so. Billie preparing to leave sooner than expected :mandown: FN might pass DSN, both are great so I can't really complain. Nice boosts for Caroline and Conan :alexz3: Lewis going #1 & Abel hopefully getting it next :clap3:

 

Quote

Maggie's song is growing on me a little bit, idk if it's enough to repeak but it should stick around for at least a couple more weeks.

Well she's especially way too low this week so yeah, any type of increase will be great :gaycat2:

Before You Go #1  :clap3: 

 

Good debut of Alicia. I liked her new song

 

Blinding Lights is coming for the #1  :duca: 

 

  • Author

1/25/20

 

30 Vampire Weekend - "Sunflower" (feat. Steve Lacy) <15,1(1x)> -8

29 Conan Gray - "The Story" <NEW>  LISTEN

28 Alicia Keys - "Underdog" <2,28> +2

27 Alec Benjamin - "Demons" <NEW>  LISTEN
26 Maggie Rogers - "Love You for a Long Time" <8,14> -1

25 Of Monsters and Men - "Wars" <12,2> -10

24 Oh Wonder - "I Wish I Never Met You" <2,24> +2

23 Silversun Pickups - "Don't Know Yet" <3,23> +4

22 Bombay Bicycle Club - "Everything Else Has Gone Wrong" <5,17> -5

21 Rex Orange County - "10/10" <3,21> +3

20 Dua Lipa - "Don't Start Now" <12,3> -2

19 The Weeknd - "Heartless" <2,19> +10

18 Tame Impala - "Lost in Yesterday" <2,18> +3

17 Jessie Ware - "Mirage (Don't Stop)" <7,11> -6

16 Dua Lipa - "Future Nostalgia" <5,16> +4

15 Milky Chance - "Rush" (feat. Teme Tan) <4,15> +4

14 The Naked and Famous - "Sunseeker" <11,4> -1

13 Lindsey Stirling - "The Upside" (feat. Elle King) <11,3> -4

12 Caroline Polachek - "So Hot You're Hurting My Feelings" <3,12> +4

11 Alec Benjamin - "Mind is a Prison" <5,10> -1

10 Of Monsters and Men - "Wild Roses" <6,10> +2

9 Conan Gray - "Maniac" <5,9> +5

8 HAIM - "Now I'm In It" <13,1(3x)> -4

7 Tame Impala - "It Might Be Time" <7,3> -4

6 HAIM - "Hallelujah" <6,6> +2

5 FKA twigs - "Home with You" <7,5> +2

4 Lewis Capaldi - "Before You Go" <10,1(1x)> -3

3 Harry Styles - "Adore You" <8,3> +3

2 Bastille - "Another Place" (feat. Alessia Cara) <8,2> +3

1 The Weeknd - "Blinding Lights" <7,1(1x)> +1  LISTEN

 

 

FALLING OFF:

28 Billie Eilish - "everything i wanted" <10,7>

23 Absofacto - "Dissolve" <9,9>

 

Potential Future Debuts:

  • Ed Sheeran - "South of the Border" (feat. Camila Cabello & Cardi B) [40%] <return>
  • Grouplove - "Deleter" [65%]
  • Kodaline - "Wherever You Are" [55%]
  • Lizzo - "Cuz I Love You" [85%]
  • Maren Morris - "The Bones" [100%] <return>
  • The Naked and Famous - "Bury Us" [15%]
  • SHAED - "Thunder" [45%]
  • Vanessa Carlton - "Future Pain" [70%]
  • The Veronicas - "Ugly" [20%]
  • Winona Oak - "Control" [45%]

Edited by potent

  • Author
On 1/19/2020 at 7:33 AM, Topmaster 2 said:

 

YAAAS it's iconic :jonny5:

I'm not happy with that #1 :giraffe:

 

Well Lewis was only a 1 time #1 :giraffe:

Looks like the next few weeks will be Abel vs. Harry, maybe Bastille will get lucky and sneak a week in since that song really grew on me, but the other 2 are pretty strong.

 

On 1/20/2020 at 9:57 PM, Mr. Loco said:

Everything I wanted having a huge fall and I feel love getting kicked out :!ohno:

Wild roses :jamming:

 

Everything I Wanted is one of her weakest singles imo, and I Feel Love is not really an actual single more just like a promotional track, usually it wouldn't have charted at all but I really liked it so I gave it a couple weeks.

 

23 hours ago, Remmy said:

Heartless could've been kept :gaycat3: Yeah IWINMY is nice, they have my attention now. Listened to the new Bombay album and it was cute, I'd say the 2 main singles + ICHS and Good Day are the highlights. I'll check out more over the next week or so. Billie preparing to leave sooner than expected :mandown: FN might pass DSN, both are great so I can't really complain. Nice boosts for Caroline and Conan :alexz3: Lewis going #1 & Abel hopefully getting it next :clap3:

 

Well she's especially way too low this week so yeah, any type of increase will be great :gaycat2:

 

Blinding Lights is definitely the superior single but I think people are doing a little too much on Heartless, it's not that bad :gaycat3:

I also liked Without You from Oh Wonder but that's the only other one I know, I should check more.

BBC did a great job with their album, the only reason title track is falling is cause I'm not sure if it's being treated as an actual single or just a promotional track.

On 1/24/2020 at 5:30 PM, potent said:

Everything I Wanted is one of her weakest singles imo, and I Feel Love is not really an actual single more just like a promotional track, usually it wouldn't have charted at all but I really liked it so I gave it a couple weeks.

EIW is like the first song from Billie that I really like lol, so sad to watch her leave the chart this early but I get it if you don't really liked it that much. 

 

Wild roses going top 10 and Blinding lights #1 :cm:

11/30

 

At least one of Dua's songs are going up while Don't Start Now drops...

 

 

Caroline slowly getting into the top 10. I see Vanessa on the On Call list, next debut please!

"Blinding Lights" reaching #1 and Harry climbing again :clap3: 

 

Heartless is going down on my countdown though :eli: 

 

"Cuz I Love You" is coming :duca: 

15/30

 

Can't wait for Lizzo and Grouplove to debut and Maren to return on here soon. 

RIP Billie :mandown: The Story is alright, I just kinda played it once and then left it behind whoops!

Future Nostalgia taking DSN's torch yup yup :sats: Conan top 10 w/ Caroline close behind :sats:

Harry at a new peak plus Abel going #1 :sats: :sats: :sats: Stunning!!!

 

PFD~ Bury Us deserves better, at first I thought it was weaker than Sunseeker but I've definitely switched. Deleter + Cuz I Love You on the way :smitten::smitten::smitten:

 

Quote

I think people are doing a little too much on Heartless, it's not that bad :gaycat3:

I also liked Without You from Oh Wonder but that's the only other one I know, I should check more.

BBC did a great job with their album, the only reason title track is falling is cause I'm not sure if it's being treated as an actual single or just a promotional track.

Not bad for an album track, but since he/his label gave it extra priority at first... :gaycat3:

I put them on my list of people to check out late last year & took a peek at Hallelujah but I wasn't impressed. Their album is out next week so I guess I'll be listening :lakitu:

Looks like they're still performing it over other songs and stuff so I assume it's legit.

  • Author

2/1/20

 

30 Alanis Morissette - "Reasons I Drink" <NEW>  LISTEN

29 Dua Lipa - "Don't Start Now" <13,3> -9

28 Lizzo - "Cuz I Love You" <NEW>  LISTEN

27 Jessie Ware - "Mirage (Don't Stop)" <8,11> -10

26 The Naked and Famous - "Sunseeker" <12,4> -12

25 Lindsey Stirling - "The Upside" (feat. Elle King) <12,3> -12

24 Maren Morris - "The Bones" <9,11> [RETURN]

23 Alec Benjamin - "Demons" <2,23> +4

22 Alicia Keys - "Underdog" <3,22> +6

21 Conan Gray - "The Story" <2,21> +8

20 Dua Lipa - "Future Nostalgia" <6,16> -4

19 Oh Wonder - "I Wish I Never Met You" <3,19> +5

18 Of Monsters and Men - "Wild Roses" <7,10> -8

17 Silversun Pickups - "Don't Know Yet" <4,17> +6

16 Bombay Bicycle Club - "Everything Else Has Gone Wrong" <6,16> +6

15 Rex Orange County - "10/10" <4,15> +6

14 The Weeknd - "Heartless" <3,14> +5

13 Tame Impala - "Lost in Yesterday" <3,13> +5

12 Milky Chance - "Rush" (feat. Teme Tan) <5,12> +3

11 Caroline Polachek - "So Hot You're Hurting My Feelings" <4,11> +1

10 Tame Impala - "It Might Be Time" <8,3> -3

9 HAIM - "Now I'm In It" <14,1(3x)> -1

8 Lewis Capaldi - "Before You Go" <11,1(1x)> -4

7 Alec Benjamin - "Mind is a Prison" <6,7> +4

6 Conan Gray - "Maniac" <6,6> +3

5 HAIM - "Hallelujah" <7,5> +1

4 Bastille - "Another Place" (feat. Alessia Cara) <9,2> -2

3 FKA twigs - "Home with You" <8,3> +2

2 Harry Styles - "Adore You" <9,2> +1

1 The Weeknd - "Blinding Lights" <8,1(2x)> =  LISTEN

 

 

FALLING OFF:

30 Vampire Weekend - "Sunflower" (feat. Steve Lacy) <15,1(1x)>

26 Maggie Rogers - "Love You for a Long Time" <8,14>
25 Of Monsters and Men - "Wars" <12,2>

 

Potential Future Debuts:

  • Demi Lovato - "Anyone" [40%]
  • Dua Lipa - "Physical" [25%]
  • Ed Sheeran - "South of the Border" (feat. Camila Cabello & Cardi B) [30%] <return>
  • Grouplove - "Deleter" [100%]
  • Kodaline - "Wherever You Are" [100%]
  • SHAED - "Thunder" [50%]
  • Shinedown - "Attention Attention" [30%]
  • Sub Urban - "Cradles" [45%]
  • Vanessa Carlton - "Future Pain" [100%]
  • Winona Oak - "Control" [40%]

Edited by potent

  • Author
On 1/26/2020 at 12:14 PM, Mr. Loco said:

EIW is like the first song from Billie that I really like lol, so sad to watch her leave the chart this early but I get it if you don't really liked it that much. 

Yeah I hoped the video would be able to give it a little boost, but it was just okay imo, nothing special.

 

On 1/28/2020 at 1:49 PM, Pinkoverblue said:

I see Vanessa on the On Call list, next debut please!

Next week!

 

On 1/29/2020 at 6:02 PM, Green said:

Heartless is going down on my countdown though :eli: 

Well Heartless might miss top 10 here tbh, the only reason it's climbing so much rn is because it debuted late. I just thought it deserved to make an appearance.

 

On 1/30/2020 at 4:47 PM, Remmy said:

The Story is alright, I just kinda played it once and then left it behind whoops!

 

PFD~ Bury Us deserves better, at first I thought it was weaker than Sunseeker but I've definitely switched. Deleter + Cuz I Love You on the way :smitten::smitten::smitten:

The Story is cute, I like the lyrics and how it's a slower sound for Conan. Maniac is definitely superior though.

I re listened to Bury Us and it's definitely enjoyable, gives me CHVRCHES vibes (or maybe I'm just thinking of Bury It kii), it'll have a hard time making it in the next few weeks though since there are already some debuts lined up. Same reason Grouplove didn't make it this week, although they're definitely coming in the next chart.

Edited by potent

The Bones is ok. Maren should just go full-pop like Taylor since her songs are barely country.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.