Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Nick's Top 30 [Midyear Chart]

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.6k
  • Views 130.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

OM&M debuting :smiley: Dua as well :katie2: DSN is already one of my favorites from her. Lizzo #1 again :alexz3:

Red Hearse just barely clinging onto the top 20 :dancehall: Winona dropping like this already :emofish:

Lana, CHVRCHES & Billie sliding up a bit :lakitu: Kesha, Harry, Foster doing so well :smitten: That Allie boost wow :jonny5:

  • Author

11/16/2019

 

30 Lindsey Stirling - "The Upside" (feat. Elle King) <NEW>  LISTEN

29 Of Monsters and Men - "Wars" <2,29> =

28 Billie Eilish - "everything i wanted" <NEW>  LISTEN
27 Marshmello & Kane Brown - "One Thing Right" <15,4> -6

26 Red Hearse - "Half Love" <15,3> -7

25 P!nk - "Love Me Anyway" (feat. Chris Stapleton) <NEW>  LISTEN

24 Lana Del Rey - "Mariners Apartment Complex" <3,24> +4

23 Dua Lipa - "Don't Start Now" <2,23> +4

22 The Naked and Famous - "Sunseeker" <NEW>  LISTEN

21 Allie X - "Fresh Laundry" <7,18> -3

20 Kelsea Ballerini - "Homecoming Queen" <8,12> -6

19 HAIM - "Now I'm In It" <3,19> +6

18 Alicia Keys - "Show Me Love" (feat. Miguel) <8,13> -5

17 Coldplay - "Orphans" <3,17> +6

16 Tegan & Sara - "I'll Be Back Someday" <13,3> -5

15 OneRepublic - "Wanted" <6,15> +5

14 Ed Sheeran - "South of the Border" (feat. Camila Cabello & Cardi B) <3,14> +3

13 Vampire Weekend - "Sunflower" (feat. Steve Lacy) <5,13> +2

12 Kesha - "Raising Hell" (feat. Big Freedia) <4,12> +4

11 Lana Del Rey - "The Greatest" <12,1(1x)> -2

10 Harry Styles - "Lights Up" <6,10> +2

9 Sam Smith - "How Do You Sleep?" <16,1(2x)> -2

8 Kygo & Whitney Houston - "Higher Love" <14,1(2x)> -5

7 twenty one pilots - "The Hype" <8,7> +3

6 SHAED - "Trampoline" <15,1(2x)> -2

5 Alec Benjamin - "Jesus in LA" <7,5> +1

4 Billie Eilish - "all the good girls go to hell" <10,4> +4

3 Foster the People - "Pick U Up" <7,3> +2

2 Lizzo - "Good as Hell" <12,1(2x)> -1

1 Bombay Bicycle Club - "Eat, Sleep, Wake (Nothing But You)" <9,1(1x)> +1  LISTEN

 

 

FALLING OFF:

30 BANKS - "Contaminated" <12,6>

26 Winona Oak - "Break My Broken Heart" <7,15>

24 CHVRCHES - "Death Stranding" <4,24>

22 Milky Chance - "The Game" <3,22>

 

Potential Future Debuts:

  • Absofacto - "Dissolve" [100%]
  • Adam Lambert - "Superpower" [70%]
  • A Great Big World & Christina Aguilera - "Fall on Me" [tbd]
  • Jessie Ware - "Mirage (Don't Stop)" [tbd]
  • Lewis Capaldi - "Before You Go" [tbd]
  • Lukas Graham - "Lie" [20%]
  • Walk Off the Earth - "I'll Be There" [40%]

Edited by potent

"Love Me Anyway" debuting  :heart2:

 

Good debut of "everything i wanted" too.

15/30

 

 

Chvrches and Banks falling off.. :cries:

 

Lizzo losing the #1 spot but at least still holding on.. Dua Lipa getting a nice jump

Winona and CHVRCHES out :emofish: Apparently I've been ignoring your #1 this whole time because I've never seen that artist name in my life :skull: Gave it a peek and it seems decent. Hope Foster is next up :lakitu: everything i wanted & Sunseeker are cute, I was hoping for better from both of them though. Love Me Anyway :heart2: Guess this will be Half Love's last week. Allie X slipping :noparty: Harry top 10 :smitten: Additional new peaks for twenty one pilots, Billie (atgggth), Foster, Lana, Dua and Kesha :sats:

 

  • Author
18 hours ago, Remmy said:

Apparently I've been ignoring your #1 this whole time because I've never seen that artist name in my life :skull: Gave it a peek and it seems decent.

 

Why are you missing out???

 

 


(Also for everyone else who doesn’t know them, at least listen to Feel, it’s a huge bop)

  • Author

11/23/2019

 

30 Alicia Keys - "Show Me Love" (feat. Miguel) <9,13> -12

29 Lindsey Stirling - "The Upside" (feat. Elle King) <2,29> +1

28 Marshmello & Kane Brown - "One Thing Right" <16,4> -1

27 Absofacto - "Dissolve" <NEW>  LISTEN

26 Of Monsters and Men - "Wars" <3,26> +3

25 Billie Eilish - "everything i wanted" <2,25> +3

24 Red Hearse - "Half Love" <16,3> +2

23 P!nk - "Love Me Anyway" (feat. Chris Stapleton) <2,23> +2

22 Lewis Capaldi - "Before You Go" <NEW>  LISTEN

21 Lana Del Rey - "Mariners Apartment Complex" <4,21> +3

20 The Naked and Famous - "Sunseeker" <2,20> +2

19 Dua Lipa - "Don't Start Now" <3,19> +4

18 Tegan & Sara - "I'll Be Back Someday" <14,3> -2

17 Lana Del Rey - "The Greatest" <13,1(1x)> -6

16 Ed Sheeran - "South of the Border" (feat. Camila Cabello & Cardi B) <4,14> -2

15 HAIM - "Now I'm In It" <4,15> +4

14 Vampire Weekend - "Sunflower" (feat. Steve Lacy) <6,13> -1

13 Coldplay - "Orphans" <4,13> +4

12 OneRepublic - "Wanted" <7,12> +3

11 Sam Smith - "How Do You Sleep?" <17,1(2x)> -2

10 Kygo & Whitney Houston - "Higher Love" <15,1(2x)> -2

9 Kesha - "Raising Hell" (feat. Big Freedia) <5,9> +3

8 twenty one pilots - "The Hype" <9,7> -1

7 Harry Styles - "Lights Up" <7,7> +3

6 SHAED - "Trampoline" <16,1(2x)> =

5 Lizzo - "Good as Hell" <13,1(2x)> -3

4 Alec Benjamin - "Jesus in LA" <8,4> +1

3 Billie Eilish - "all the good girls go to hell" <11,3> +1

2 Bombay Bicycle Club - "Eat, Sleep, Wake (Nothing But You)" <10,1(1x)> -1

1 Foster the People - "Pick U Up" <8,1(1x)> +2  LISTEN

 

 

FALLING OFF:

21 Allie X - "Fresh Laundry" <7,18>

20 Kelsea Ballerini - "Homecoming Queen" <8,12>

 

Potential Future Debuts:

  • Adam Lambert - "Superpower" [40%]
  • Bastille - "Another Place" (feat. Alessia Cara) [65%]
  • Bombay Bicycle Club - "Everything Else Has Gone Wrong" [tbd]
  • A Great Big World & Christina Aguilera - "Fall on Me" [90%]
  • Harry Styles - "Watermelon Sugar" [100%]
  • Kesha - "My Own Dance" [50%]
  • The Weeknd - "Heartless" [60%]

Edited by potent

Billie Eilish and Harry Styles :clap3:

Orphans :heart2:

South Of The Border :) 

 

Don't Star Now :duca: :worship:

15/30

 

Lana sadly getting the biggest drop of the week. 

 

Dua, Kesha and HAIM all climbing

Weellllll bye Allie :emofish: Red Hearse living another week :heart2: Before You Go is nice, although I wish Leaving My Love Behind was the rerelease track getting attention. Sam lasted so long in the top 10, go off! OM&M, Billie x2, P!nk/Chris, Lana, TN&F, Dua, Harry all movin' up :sats: Kesha raised the top 10 and Foster #1 :katie2::katie2::katie2:

 

On 11/22/2019 at 12:30 PM, potent said:

Why are you missing out???

Well, I've never even noticed the band name so it's not like I've been paying them dust on purpose :keir: But those 2 videos... I hear something! I guess I could add them to my list of artists to check out (but probably not until early 2020.)

  • Author

11/30/2019

 

30 Red Hearse - "Half Love" <17,3> -6

29 OneRepublic - "Wanted" <8,12> -17

28 Tegan & Sara - "I'll Be Back Someday" <15,3> -10

27 Lana Del Rey - "The Greatest" <14,1(1x)> -10

26 Lindsey Stirling - "The Upside" (feat. Elle King) <3,26> +3

25 A Great Big World & Christina Aguilera - "Fall on Me" <NEW>  LISTEN
24 Harry Styles - "Watermelon Sugar" <NEW>  LISTEN

23 Absofacto - "Dissolve" <2,23> +4

22 Billie Eilish - "everything i wanted" <3,22> +3

21 Of Monsters and Men - "Wars" <4,21> +5

20 P!nk - "Love Me Anyway" (feat. Chris Stapleton) <3,20> +3

19 Lewis Capaldi - "Before You Go" <2,19> +2

18 Lana Del Rey - "Mariners Apartment Complex" <5,18> +4

17 The Naked and Famous - "Sunseeker" <3,17> +3

16 Sam Smith - "How Do You Sleep?" <18,1(2x)> -5

15 twenty one pilots - "The Hype" <10,7> -7

14 Dua Lipa - "Don't Start Now" <4,14> +5

13 Ed Sheeran - "South of the Border" (feat. Camila Cabello & Cardi B) <5,13> +3

12 Kygo & Whitney Houston - "Higher Love" <16,1(2x)> -2

11 Billie Eilish - "all the good girls go to hell" <12,3> -8

10 HAIM - "Now I'm In It" <5,10> +5

9 Coldplay - "Orphans" <5,9> +4

8 Vampire Weekend - "Sunflower" (feat. Steve Lacy) <7,8> +6

7 Kesha - "Raising Hell" (feat. Big Freedia) <6,7> +2

6 Lizzo - "Good as Hell" <14,1(2x)> -1

5 SHAED - "Trampoline" <17,1(2x)> +1

4 Harry Styles - "Lights Up" <8,4> +3

3 Bombay Bicycle Club - "Eat, Sleep, Wake (Nothing But You)" <11,1(1x)> -1

2 Foster the People - "Pick U Up" <9,1(1x)> -1

1 Alec Benjamin - "Jesus in LA" <9,1(1x)> +3  LISTEN

 

 

FALLING OFF:

30 Alicia Keys - "Show Me Love" (feat. Miguel) <9,13>

28 Marshmello & Kane Brown - "One Thing Right" <16,4>

 

Potential Future Debuts:

  • Adam Lambert - "Superpower" [30%]
  • Bastille - "Another Place" (feat. Alessia Cara) [100%]
  • Bombay Bicycle Club - "Everything Else Has Gone Wrong" [tbd]
  • Kesha - "My Own Dance" [55%]
  • Khalid - "Up All Night" [tbd]
  • Maggie Rogers - "Love You for a Long Time" [100%]
  • The Weeknd - "Blinding Lights" [tbd]
  • The Weeknd - "Heartless" [65%]

Edited by potent

  • Author
On 11/25/2019 at 6:48 PM, JGibson said:

20/30

 

Absofacto debuts :worship:

I'm so late on all the alternative songs this time around :deadbanana2: the chart is really competitive rn, but I'd say it at least has a shot at top 5.

 

On 11/27/2019 at 8:19 PM, Remmy said:

Weellllll bye Allie :emofish: Red Hearse living another week :heart2: Before You Go is nice, although I wish Leaving My Love Behind was the rerelease track getting attention. Sam lasted so long in the top 10, go off! OM&M, Billie x2, P!nk/Chris, Lana, TN&F, Dua, Harry all movin' up :sats: Kesha raised the top 10 and Foster #1 :katie2::katie2::katie2:

 

Well, I've never even noticed the band name so it's not like I've been paying them dust on purpose :keir: But those 2 videos... I hear something! I guess I could add them to my list of artists to check out (but probably not until early 2020.)

I'm just confused as to what Lewis' actual follow up single will be in the US, but I'd be happy with Before You Go. Harry might go #1, which I really wasn't expecting when he first debuted here.

Great debuts of "Fall on Me" and Watermelon Sugar :clap3: 

 

Orphans top 10  :alexz:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.