Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Nick's Top 30 [Midyear Chart]

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.6k
  • Views 130.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

9/30

 

 

Beyonce already falling off the countdown. Haha. Hopefully HAIM debuts soon 

Good debut of "How Do You Sleep?"

 

"Joy" is alright but I prefer "Those Nights"

 

"Hold Me While You Wait" falling already  :noparty:

Oh, well bye Bey :rip: and OM&M. Half Love at 100% on PFD :katie2: I wish I liked Black Bull more, would probably be my 2nd least favorite if it was on their Part 1 album. Now wait this Friendly Fires song is doing somethin' for me. :jamming:

Foster debuting :eddie: Sam as well :sats: Billie leaving the top 20 + Foals losing the #1 :'( Hatchie and Khalid still slipping :noparty: New peaks for Ed/Chris/Bruno, Shura, James, ILLENIUM/Jon & TDCC :celestial4::celestial4::celestial4:

  • Author

8/11/2019

 

30 Billie Eilish - "bad guy" <19,1(2x)> -7

29 Marshmello & Kane Brown - "One Thing Right" <NEW>  LISTEN
28 Lauren Daigle - "Rescue" <2,28> +2

27 Red Hearse - "Half Love" <NEW>  LISTEN

26 Foster the People - "Imagination" <2,26> +2

25 SHAED - "Trampoline" <NEW>  LISTEN

24 Hatchie - "Without a Blush" <18,1(2x)> -5

23 Dean Lewis - "Waves" <2,23> +3

22 Maren Morris - "The Bones" <8,11> -5

21 Ed Sheeran - "Beautiful People" (feat. Khalid) <5,20> -1

20 Sam Smith - "How Do You Sleep?" <2,20> +4

19 Avril Lavigne - "I Fell in Love with the Devil" <3,19> +2

18 Friendly Fires - "Silhouettes" <2,18> +4

17 Khalid - "Talk" <16,1(2x)> -4

16 Madonna - "Crave" (feat. Swae Lee) <11,1(1x)> -5

15 Aurora - "The River" <11,2> -7

14 Bastille - "Those Nights" <5,14> +1

13 Local Natives - "When Am I Gonna Lose You" <11,9> +6

12 Ed Sheeran - "Blow" (feat. Chris Stapleton & Bruno Mars) <4,12> +4

11 Shura - "religion (u can lay your hands on me)" <4,11> +3

10 Vampire Weekend - "This Life" <11,1(1x)> -3

9 Jess Glynne & Jax Jones - "One Touch" <5,9> +3

8 James Bay - "Bad" <6,8> +2

7 Ed Sheeran - "Cross Me" (feat. Chance the Rapper & PnB Rock) <9,3> -4

6 Illenium & Jon Bellion - "Good Things Fall Apart" <7,6> +3

5 FKA twigs - "Cellophane" <9,4> -1

4 Two Door Cinema Club - "Satellite" <8,4> +2

3 Lizzo - "Truth Hurts" <12,1(1x)> +2

2 Bastille - "Joy" <10,1(1x)> -1

1 Foals - "In Degrees" <10,1(2x)> +1  LISTEN

 

 

FALLING OFF:
29 Astrid S - "The First One" <6,16>

27 Avicii - "Heaven" (feat. Coldplay) <6,16>

25 Tame Impala - "Patience" <7,14>

 

Potential Future Debuts:

tbd

Edited by potent

Good debut of "Trampoline". I'm just getting into this song too.

 

Truth Hurts back to the top 3  :clap3:

Truth Hurts rising still :eek: 

Cellophane smashing here :smitteN: we need new song tho :eli: 

Religion almost top 10 :jonny: 

9/30  

 

 

Bad Guy barely hanging on... Lizzo getting a good boost though, hopefully back to #1

Edited by Pinkoverblue

Red Hearse debuting :smitten: Glad I'm not the only one to have them on my countdown, but they're still very new.

Guess Billie won't get to 5 months on here :katie: Hatchie might have a slight chance at least. Khalid down 4 :noparty:

Everything else I like moved up :katie2: Sam, Fires, Shura, ILL/Jon getting some of the stronger boosts :sats: Foals #1 again :worship2:

  • Author
On 8/13/2019 at 6:33 AM, Green said:

Good debut of "Trampoline". I'm just getting into this song too.

It's a bop, at first I was disappointed because it wasn't as instant as some of my favorite indie-pop crossover songs but it has its charm. I think it could be this year's surprise alternative crossover hit a la Broken.

 

On 8/14/2019 at 9:47 AM, Pinkoverblue said:

Lizzo getting a good boost though, hopefully back to #1

Lizzo will not get back to #1, but she should have some good longevity!

 

21 hours ago, Remmy said:

Red Hearse debuting :smitten: Glad I'm not the only one to have them on my countdown, but they're still very new.

Guess Billie won't get to 5 months on here :katie: Hatchie might have a slight chance at least. Khalid down 4 :noparty:

Everything else I like moved up :katie2: Sam, Fires, Shura, ILL/Jon getting some of the stronger boosts :sats: Foals #1 again :worship2:

Billie/Hatchie/Khalid will probably all stop short of 20 weeks, but for this countdown it's an impressive feat anyway, I like to have a pretty high turnover rate of songs because it forces me to listen to new music.

In Degrees was an unexpected slayage, but I think Joy might overtake them soon, apart from that I'm not quite sure what the next #1 would be maybe Shura.

Both Bastille songs doing great... Those nights is superior tho...

 

Beautiful people :clap3:

  • Author

8/18/2019

 

30 Foals - "Black Bull" <NEW>  LISTEN

29 Hatchie - "Without a Blush" <19,1(2x)> -5

28 Kygo & Whitney Houston - "Higher Love" <NEW>  LISTEN

27 HAIM - "Summer Girl" <NEW>  LISTEN

26 Dominic Fike - "3 Nights" <NEW>  LISTEN

25 Madonna - "Crave" (feat. Swae Lee) <12,1(1x)> -9

24 Avril Lavigne - "I Fell in Love with the Devil" <4,19> -5

23 Vampire Weekend - "This Life" <12,1(1x)> -13

22 Foster the People - "Imagination" <3,22> +4

21 Marshmello & Kane Brown - "One Thing Right" <2,21> +8

20 Red Hearse - "Half Love" <2,20> +7

19 Dean Lewis - "Waves" <3,19> +4

18 SHAED - "Trampoline" <2,18> +7

17 Khalid - "Talk" <17,1(2x)> =

16 Sam Smith - "How Do You Sleep?" <3,16> +4

15 Friendly Fires - "Silhouettes" <3,15> +3

14 Ed Sheeran - "Cross Me" (feat. Chance the Rapper & PnB Rock) <10,3> -7

13 Aurora - "The River" <12,2> +2

12 James Bay - "Bad" <7,8> -4

11 Bastille - "Those Nights" <6,11> +3

10 Jess Glynne & Jax Jones - "One Touch" <6,9> -1

9 Ed Sheeran - "Blow" (feat. Chris Stapleton & Bruno Mars) <5,9> +3

8 Local Natives - "When Am I Gonna Lose You" <12,8> +5

7 Shura - "religion (u can lay your hands on me)" <5,7> +4

6 Lizzo - "Truth Hurts" <13,1(1x)> -3

5 Two Door Cinema Club - "Satellite" <9,4> -1

4 Illenium & Jon Bellion - "Good Things Fall Apart" <8,4> +2

3 Foals - "In Degrees" <11,1(2x)> -2

2 FKA twigs - "Cellophane" <10,2> +3

1 Bastille - "Joy" <11,1(2x)> +1  LISTEN

 

FALLING OFF:
30 Billie Eilish - "bad guy" <19,1(2x)>

28 Lauren Daigle - "Rescue" <2,28>

22 Maren Morris - "The Bones" <8,11>

21 Ed Sheeran - "Beautiful People" (feat. Khalid) <5,20>

 

Potential Future Debuts:

tbd

Edited by potent

  • Author
On 8/18/2019 at 2:53 PM, Mr. Loco said:

Both Bastille songs doing great... Those nights is superior tho...

 

Beautiful people :clap3:

Can't agree on this :eli:

Joy seems like a pretty typical Bastille song on first listen, but it's that chorus which really elevates it to a different level, always puts me in a good mood.

18/30

 

3 Nights + Summer Girl debuting :party:

 

Joy back at #1 :clap3:

10/30

 

Great debuts from HAIM and Kygo. Sam Smith almost getting to the top 10.

Higher Love debuts  :alexz:

 

Those Nights getting closer to the top 10  :duca: 

 

Bad guy had a great run  :clap3:

Black Bull starting so low, I can't complain :-* It's still a good song though. This chart would be a Foals sandwich if In Degrees stayed at #1 :'( Welp just kidding, Hatchie doesn't seem to have a chance at 5 months :keir: ILLENIUM/Jon creeping into the top 5 plus Shura + Ed for the top 10 :duca: Nice boosts for Friendly Fires, Sam & especially Red Hearse :katie2: I was just simply enjoying Silhouettes for my first few listens but now I'm officially addicted after their album.

 

On 8/16/2019 at 4:11 PM, potent said:

Billie/Hatchie/Khalid will probably all stop short of 20 weeks, but for this countdown it's an impressive feat anyway, I like to have a pretty high turnover rate of songs because it forces me to listen to new music.

In Degrees was an unexpected slayage, but I think Joy might overtake them soon, apart from that I'm not quite sure what the next #1 would be maybe Shura.

Yeah, I think once a song reaches double digits it has had a solid amount of longevity. Khalid was stable this week so maybe he can make it :gaycat3: Unexpected but also very well deserved :lakitu: I'm definitely here for that

Truth Hurts falling kinda fast :'(

Religion rising :party: album is so so good :jonny5: 

SG and HL debuting :clap3: 

On 8/19/2019 at 10:01 PM, potent said:

Can't agree on this :eli:

 Joy seems like a pretty typical Bastille song on first listen, but it's that chorus which really elevates it to a different level, always puts me in a good mood.

For me Joy is a cute happy song, but Those nights has the feels and lyrics... when he says "Those nights when your friends are gone and you are craving on to someone" you can really feel the pain on his voice :'(

______________________

 

I fell in love with the devil falling already :weeps: How do you sleep coming tru tho :duca:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.